The worst south park episode?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

randyrock99

The worst south park episode?

Postby randyrock99 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:27 pm

So many people have been talking about there favourite episode but i am curious to know what the worst episode is so every south park fan reply to this and share with everyone what your least favourite episode is.

in my opinon my least favourite episode is sexual healing i dont know why it was just a bit dry and not funny :!:
Last edited by randyrock99 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShaneHaughey

Re: The worst south park episode?

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:35 pm

There are a few contenders, but I have narrowed it down to two:

1- Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina
2- A Million Little Fibers

Both are unfunny throughout and have terrible plots, but Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina is worse because it obliterated his character for years.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
James--76

Postby James--76 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:42 pm

A Million Little Fibers, was an episode i didn`t care much for
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
pricey

Postby pricey » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:18 pm

the only eps i don't really enjoy are 'pip', 'fat butt and pancake head', 'how to eat with your butt', 'helen keller' and the xmas classics episode...

the jennifer lopez ep annoyed me more than the jakovasaurs did! However, i'll stick with helen keller being my choice for worst; i didn't find it that funny and that depressing part in the middle was a bit yuck
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:11 am

Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina
Cartman's Incredible Gift
Britney's New Look
The Return of Chef
A Million Little Fibers
Fat Butt and Pancake Head
D-Yikes!
Pinewood Derby
Erection Day

In that order
nne

Postby nne » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:43 am

I agree with Matt n Trey, whole season 2 is crap :--D But I like Gnomes because of Tweek and Spookyfish because that's the first South Park episode I watched.
kieranic

Postby kieranic » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:16 pm

nne wrote:I agree with Matt n Trey, whole season 2 is crap :--D But I like Gnomes because of Tweek and Spookyfish because that's the first South Park episode I watched.

Where did they say it's crap? :timmy:
Daise

Postby Daise » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:34 pm

jack-off-a-sauras.............im glad their extinct!!!!!
nne

Postby nne » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:46 pm

kieranic wrote:
nne wrote:I agree with Matt n Trey, whole season 2 is crap :--D But I like Gnomes because of Tweek and Spookyfish because that's the first South Park episode I watched.

Where did they say it's crap? :timmy:

For example in http://www.avclub.com/articles/trey-par ... one,14216/
"The thing is, for season two, we kind of listened to everyone, and we started working on other stuff, and we let other people write scripts, and it was just crap. "

They said it also in some other interview and if I remember right, in Season 3 commentary(?).
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:38 pm

13. Lice Capades
12. Stanley's Cup
11. Britney's New Look
10. Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics
9. Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina
8. The China Probrem
7. Pip
6. Terrance and Phillip: Behind the Blow
5. The F Word
4. Eat, Pray, Queef
3. Pinewood Derby
2. Terrance and Phillip in Not Without My Anus
1. A Million Little Fibers
Kobb

Postby Kobb » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:17 pm

I have a couple I don't care for:

1. Stanely's Cup - They tried to go with a bit of black humor in this one, but it's just an overall lame episode. It felt like they were trying to do Asspen again (one of my favorite episodes of all time) but fell completely flat with the idea.

2. Britney's New Look - An easy target but it just doesn't work. I actually like how instead of taking the easy way and bashing Britney, they gave it time and developed a story mocking instead the media and paparazzi, but it's just another that was low on laughs.

3. The China Probrem - I am starting to warm up to this one but I still think it has some awful moments. Getting shot in the dick is kind of funny, but they repeat it so much in the episode I can't help but be reminded of Family Guy. The rape scenes were great and hilarious but overall.... eh.

4. Roger Ebert Should Lay Off the Fatty Foods - Nothing notable at all here except for Cheesy Poofs. It's just a stupid, lame idea that goes nowhere. I actually like the rest of Season 2 a bit, though.

5. Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina - Seeing Kyle's dad as a dolphin was f*cking hilarious and saved the episode from being sh*t, but it's still not good at all.

6. D-Yikes! - A couple good parts but overall it's just a parody, and I don't even like 300.

7. More Crap - It's just crap. I hate Bono a lot but this episode is just pretty lame. I get the Donkey Kong high-score parody, it's just not that funny.

8. The Ring - Not one of the worst episodes, but it gets an honorable mention for just being kind of stupid. It's an easy target and although it works and its funny, they really were a bit lazy with it.

And for some commonly hated episodes:

1. A Million Little Fibers - It's not a great episode, but I still like it a lot. Maybe I am just a suck-up for Towelie, but I can't HATE anything with him in it. It actually starts off well if you ask me, but the minge and assh*le jokes run a bit thin towards the end.

2. Any episode with Terrance and Phillip - T/P aren't that funny but I generally love episodes with them, because no matter when they are made, they feel nostalgic. Not Without My Anus is a classic and I don't understand why some dislike it, and Eat Pray Queef is not as good but still a great episode. I don't remember laughing harder at a South Park episode in recent memory.

3. Pinewood Derby - I think I've noticed a trend were some people don't like the more "confused" and surreal episodes, which is understandable. I actually like this episode a bit even if it is a bit all over the place, and baby fark mcgee-zax is one of the best one-time characters in SP.
Churlesque

Postby Churlesque » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:44 pm

If an episode is interesting, it doesn't necessarily have to be funny for me to enjoy it. I don't think I laughed at all during Make Love, Not Warcraft, but it was such a clever satire that I couldn't help but enjoy every second of it.

Outside of seasons 1 and 2, there aren't many episodes of South Park that particularly irk me. I didn't really find D-Yikes all that funny or interesting (300 was neither good nor bad enough to warrant a parody), and watching Fat Butt and Pancake Head felt like I was listening to an inside joke that I'm not hip to. Most every other episode from seasons 3 and onward is pretty darn lovely, in my opinion.
Last edited by Churlesque on Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bramblestar

Postby Bramblestar » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:46 pm

A million little fibers. i found that episode kind of boring.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:04 am

Pinewood Derby, Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina, and Britney's New Look were all shit. There are others I wasn't a fan of, but those were the three I actually hated.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
mbutters

Postby mbutters » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:37 am

Helen Keller musical.. this episode was so f*cking terrible, i had to research who wrote it just to be sure.. i mean the entire episode felt like a foreign writer took over. instead of abrupt humor, there was a sense leading. south park has always been about disruption humor. this episode tried to be a cohesive heart-warming strokefest of amish humor. warm-hearted is not the signature of south park. this episode could be titled the homosexual homosexual heartwarming episode. this episode was so bad it makes me want to punch a cat.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”