in my opinon my least favourite episode is sexual healing i dont know why it was just a bit dry and not funny
1- Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina
2- A Million Little Fibers
Both are unfunny throughout and have terrible plots, but Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina is worse because it obliterated his character for years.
Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
the jennifer lopez ep annoyed me more than the jakovasaurs did! However, i'll stick with helen keller being my choice for worst; i didn't find it that funny and that depressing part in the middle was a bit yuck
Cartman's Incredible Gift
Britney's New Look
The Return of Chef
A Million Little Fibers
Fat Butt and Pancake Head
In that order
nne wrote:I agree with Matt n Trey, whole season 2 is crap :--D But I like Gnomes because of Tweek and Spookyfish because that's the first South Park episode I watched.
Where did they say it's crap?
kieranic wrote:nne wrote:I agree with Matt n Trey, whole season 2 is crap :--D But I like Gnomes because of Tweek and Spookyfish because that's the first South Park episode I watched.
Where did they say it's crap?
For example in http://www.avclub.com/articles/trey-par ... one,14216/
"The thing is, for season two, we kind of listened to everyone, and we started working on other stuff, and we let other people write scripts, and it was just crap. "
They said it also in some other interview and if I remember right, in Season 3 commentary(?).
12. Stanley's Cup
11. Britney's New Look
10. Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics
9. Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina
8. The China Probrem
6. Terrance and Phillip: Behind the Blow
5. The F Word
4. Eat, Pray, Queef
3. Pinewood Derby
2. Terrance and Phillip in Not Without My Anus
1. A Million Little Fibers
Niels0827 wrote:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
https://41.media.tumblr.com/b9aad765e3c ... o1_500.png
1. Stanely's Cup - They tried to go with a bit of black humor in this one, but it's just an overall lame episode. It felt like they were trying to do Asspen again (one of my favorite episodes of all time) but fell completely flat with the idea.
2. Britney's New Look - An easy target but it just doesn't work. I actually like how instead of taking the easy way and bashing Britney, they gave it time and developed a story mocking instead the media and paparazzi, but it's just another that was low on laughs.
3. The China Probrem - I am starting to warm up to this one but I still think it has some awful moments. Getting shot in the dick is kind of funny, but they repeat it so much in the episode I can't help but be reminded of Family Guy. The rape scenes were great and hilarious but overall.... eh.
4. Roger Ebert Should Lay Off the Fatty Foods - Nothing notable at all here except for Cheesy Poofs. It's just a stupid, lame idea that goes nowhere. I actually like the rest of Season 2 a bit, though.
5. Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina - Seeing Kyle's dad as a dolphin was f*cking hilarious and saved the episode from being sh*t, but it's still not good at all.
6. D-Yikes! - A couple good parts but overall it's just a parody, and I don't even like 300.
7. More Crap - It's just crap. I hate Bono a lot but this episode is just pretty lame. I get the Donkey Kong high-score parody, it's just not that funny.
8. The Ring - Not one of the worst episodes, but it gets an honorable mention for just being kind of stupid. It's an easy target and although it works and its funny, they really were a bit lazy with it.
And for some commonly hated episodes:
1. A Million Little Fibers - It's not a great episode, but I still like it a lot. Maybe I am just a suck-up for Towelie, but I can't HATE anything with him in it. It actually starts off well if you ask me, but the minge and assh*le jokes run a bit thin towards the end.
2. Any episode with Terrance and Phillip - T/P aren't that funny but I generally love episodes with them, because no matter when they are made, they feel nostalgic. Not Without My Anus is a classic and I don't understand why some dislike it, and Eat Pray Queef is not as good but still a great episode. I don't remember laughing harder at a South Park episode in recent memory.
3. Pinewood Derby - I think I've noticed a trend were some people don't like the more "confused" and surreal episodes, which is understandable. I actually like this episode a bit even if it is a bit all over the place, and baby fark mcgee-zax is one of the best one-time characters in SP.
Outside of seasons 1 and 2, there aren't many episodes of South Park that particularly irk me. I didn't really find D-Yikes all that funny or interesting (300 was neither good nor bad enough to warrant a parody), and watching Fat Butt and Pancake Head felt like I was listening to an inside joke that I'm not hip to. Most every other episode from seasons 3 and onward is pretty darn lovely, in my opinion.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 2 guests