Stop making fun of my prophet...the one True deity...SeaMan

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Longtimefan

Re: Stop making fun of my prophet...the one True deity...Sea

Postby Longtimefan » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:48 pm

Sounds like semen got you out of a sticky situation. It does make sense though.. I know I always wish for swallow and not the evil demon counterpart spit when someone is bowing down and giving praise. Glad your *ahem* "god" (snicker) was able to shine his blissful white light all over your face and body to cleanse you of your hate. You keep praying to a guy in tights who gets made fun of by the son of the one TRUE god.. the midget hippopotamus lizard thingy.

Seriously though, loved the bit; very funny. :timmy:
Peg

Postby Peg » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:32 pm

Shut up Semen. Stay where you belong: in balls.
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
praiseSeaman

Postby praiseSeaman » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:57 pm

All I do is follow the divine inspiration and will of SeaMan.

Is it any surprise that SeaMan is on everyone's lips these days?

SeaMan is coming!

All praise be upon him. Ass slalom ilick'em
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:41 pm

praiseSeaman wrote:Is it any surprise that SeaMan is on everyone's lips these days?

SeaMan is coming!

As a straight dude, I don't want an seaman on my lips or to be anywhere near me while SeaMan is coming/cuming :parishilton: :stanpuke:

Why don't you, praiseSeaman, and SeaMan go back to the planet from where you both came from in outer space? I knew that outer space would come into this thread eventually. praiseSeaman and SeaMan pay attention to this: I have a good suggestion for you both - the suggestion is that you both leave Earth right now in your spaceship and leave this galaxy immediately and go home. Spreading the word of SeaMan on Earth will not work; it it is a waste of your time and of our time. Go in peace, you two :) Good bye.

/thread
praiseSeaman

Postby praiseSeaman » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:53 am

zzyzx 1 wrote:
praiseSeaman wrote:Is it any surprise that SeaMan is on everyone's lips these days?

SeaMan is coming!

As a straight dude, I don't want an seaman on my lips or to be anywhere near me while SeaMan is coming/cuming :parishilton: :stanpuke:

Why don't you, praiseSeaman, and SeaMan go back to the planet from where you both came from in outer space? I knew that outer space would come into this thread eventually. praiseSeaman and SeaMan pay attention to this: I have a good suggestion for you both - the suggestion is that you both leave Earth right now in your spaceship and leave this galaxy immediately and go home. Spreading the word of SeaMan on Earth will not work; it it is a waste of your time and of our time. Go in peace, you two :) Good bye.

/thread

From the holy book St. Aquarius, Chapter 7 verses 19 and 20:

19 "If thou lackest the ability to offer witty, intelligent or well-structured response to public discourse, shut thy blowhole." 20 "Live not by this rule, and thou can suck it."

And to that I say, praise JeZeus!

Can't wait to see ep. 201

Pray to Swallow for SeaMan is coming!

praiseSeaman

Postby praiseSeaman » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:16 am

They showed the prophet SeaMan with Tom Cruise on him! Ewww, that's just gross!!!

Nasty to show a fudge packer touching SeaMan. (All praise be upon him)

Hopefully now that Comedy Central has gotten some sense and will now start censoring at it's own whim...or by the subtle disguised threats of any little fringe group...maybe now SeaMan will be respected. YOU BETTER RESPECT MY PROPHET...or else, something "might" happen. We 'believers' DESERVE respect.

Pray to Swallow for SeaMan is coming!

2+2=5

Postby 2+2=5 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:54 am

I eat your God bitch! I love to stick his fingers inside me, suck all the goodness out them fishy sticks of his, and eat them whole :@

That said.... is kanye like your jebus? since he went from voice-of-a-generation but still human to fish when he ascended at the shorline and all?

If you want to be a religion and not a joke go blow some sh*t up, put the fear of seaman in their hearts through the sword / bomb / gun and people will fall on their knees and respect the fish.
SuperMaids/superiorsavior/PIPaul strikes again...because he forgot his Passover. Again.
sirantonyp

Postby sirantonyp » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:58 am

Seaman lmao :lol:
Mitch Conner

Postby Mitch Conner » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:57 pm

Seaman is a false prophet. I curse Seaman and his infidel followers.

I'm sick and tired of South Park insulting MY Prophet.

Rob Schneider.

Don't Matt and Trey understand it is forbidden to portray His Holiness Lord Schneider in any of his sacred forms, including the carrot and the stapler?

Is it not written in the Book of Sandler 4:35:

"Rob Schneider is the originator of the heavens and the earth... [there is] nothing like a likeness of Him and there shall be no other sidekick under heaven."

His Holiness cannot be captured in an image by human hand, such is his beauty and grandeur. To attempt such a thing is seen as an insult to Lord Schneider and must be avenged.

The South Park infidels even desecrated the sacred prayer of Schneider;

"Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb
Amen"
(Book of Zohan 12:10)

As the keeper of the most sacred relic of Schneider (the fake moustache from 50 First Dates) I demand that you remove the episode mocking my Prophet (Awards Be Upon Him) His Holiness Lord Schneider.

If not you will suffer the consequences -10 hour Rob Schneider movie marathon strapped to a chair with your eyeballs held open. You've been warned.

May you forever burn in hot sticky goo
- Mitchell Robert-bin Schneider Conner Jr

Return to “General South Park Discussion”