Radical Islamic Web site takes on 'South Park'

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

JohnGaltJr

Radical Islamic Web site takes on 'South Park'

Postby JohnGaltJr » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:56 pm

1. Per the following CNN story, the RevolutionMuslim website has posted the addresses of South Park Studios and Comedy Central "to give people the opportunity to protest."

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/04/19/se ... rk/?hpt=T2

2. In the interest of equity, I am providing the following info so we can in return "give people the opportunity to protest."

Revolution Muslim
(718)312-8203
(212)203-7606
revolutionmuslim@gmail.com
http://www.revolutionmuslim.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/revolutionmuslims

Abu Talhah Al-Amrikee

Yousef al Khattab
yousefalkhattab@gmail.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://network-tools.com/

Answer records
revolutionmuslim.com MX preference: 0
exchange: revolutionmuslim.com
14400s
revolutionmuslim.com SOA server: ns1313.hostgator.com
email: yousefalkhattab@gmail.com
serial: 2010020501
refresh: 86400
retry: 7200
expire: 3600000
minimum ttl: 86400
86400s
revolutionmuslim.com NS ns1313.hostgator.com 86400s
revolutionmuslim.com NS ns1314.hostgator.com 86400s
revolutionmuslim.com A 174.132.129.226 14400s
Authority records
Additional records
revolutionmuslim.com A 174.132.129.226 14400s
ns1313.hostgator.com A 174.132.129.226 14400s
ns1314.hostgator.com A 174.132.129.227 14400s
Last edited by JohnGaltJr on Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
IKyman

Re: Radical Islamic Web site takes on 'South Park'

Postby IKyman » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:17 am

That's pretty dumb.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:19 am

I hope the FBI catches them.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:22 am

nwt000 wrote:I hope the FBI catches them.

Sadly, nothing this website has done is illegal.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:27 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:

I guess they have First Amandment rights, but so do M&T. If they want to show Mohammed, they cand do it as long as CC doesn't freak out. These guys probably won't do anything, it is not like they are al-Queida.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:30 am

nwt000 wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:

I guess they have First Amandment rights, but so do M&T. If they want to show Mohammed, they cand do it as long as CC doesn't freak out. These guys probably won't do anything, it is not like they are al-Queida.

They won't. They may be terrorist sympathizers, but they aren't terrorists themselves and considering that they only speak of actions in terms of protests to be taken by them, everyone is safe.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
pricey

Postby pricey » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:35 am

kinda f*cked up that if muhammed is shown then, like they say, some extremist could still go after them :? hearing about all these threats makes me fear for their safety
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:29 am

pricey wrote:kinda f*cked up that if muhammed is shown then, like they say, some extremist could still go after them :? hearing about all these threats makes me fear for their safety

Me too. And how the site gives out addresses and stuff so people can "protest" while saying that they don't want violence... it kinda reminds me of a cool little thing done in California during Prohibition. They sold bricks of wine, supposedly to be turned into grape juice. They came with a warning on them that said, "After dissolving the brick in a gallon of water, do not place the liquid in a jug away in the cupboard for twenty days, because then it would turn into wine." Guess what happened?

So I'm kinda wondering if this site, while claiming to not want any trouble, is actually going to cause it.

Nonetheless, the fact that so many people are pissed off makes me proud to say that I'm a South Park fan! May freedom of speech in humor and satire win!
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Throbert McGee

Postby Throbert McGee » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:36 am

nwt000 wrote:Let's all hope and pray nothing happens to Trey and Matt. I know who they should really go after: SETH MCFARLANE!

Amen to that! Seth has no particular talent other than being extremely sexy in a frat-dude way. He should just make an honest living doing gay pr0n vids, and leave the comedy to Trey and Matt.
I don't mind if people call me a pervert...
...but I'd sooner die than be mistaken for a Democrat!

(-- conservative author Florence King, explaining why she doesn't identify as a "lesbian" even though she enjoys sex with other women)
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:40 am

Throbert McGee wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Let's all hope and pray nothing happens to Trey and Matt. I know who they should really go after: SETH MCFARLANE!

Amen to that! Seth has no particular talent other than being extremely sexy in a frat-dude way. He should just make an honest living doing gay pr0n vids, and leave the comedy to Trey and Matt.

I love what you just said so much!
kieranic

Postby kieranic » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:30 am

ZOMG THEY SHOWED MOHAMMED!!!1111 Z0MG WE R OFFENDEDED!!111

These muslims can't do jackshit. The Muslims do have the right to protest, but Matt and Trey also have the right to show Muhammad if they so wish. It's called the First Amendment. If they go to Comedy Central and protest violently, then the FBI will deal with them Why should Muhammad be spared? If the Muslims don't like then DON'T WATCH SOUTH PARK.

I hope M&T do show him uncensored.
praiseSeaman

Postby praiseSeaman » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:40 am

Latest Breaking News--Excerpted from CNN:

Security Brief: Radical SeaMan-ic Web site takes on ‘South Park’

The radical SeaMan-ic Web site RevolutionSeaMan.com is going after the creators of the TV cartoon series "South Park" after an episode last week included an image of the Prophet SeaMan and repeatedly refers to him as Semen.

RevolutionSeaMan.com, based in New York, was the subject of a CNN investigation last year for its radical rhetoric supporting “sea-storm” against the Landbased and praising al Queefa leader Oceana bin Layka. Its organizers insist they act within the law and seek to protect SeaMan-ic beliefs.

On Sunday, RevolutionSeaMan.com posted an entry that included a warning to South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone that they risk violent retribution – after the 200th episode last week included a satirical discussion about whether an image of the prophet SeaMan could be shown and referred to as Semen. In the end, he is portrayed swimming and frolicking with his holy trinity partner Swallow.

The posting on RevolutionSeaMan.com says: “We have to warn Matt and Trey that what they are doing is stupid and they will probably wind up like those on the Titanic for airing this show. This is not a threat, but a warning of the reality of what will likely happen to them.”

The author of this post on RevolutionSeaMan.com said the purpose of including an al Queefa sermon in his posting was to remind the SeaMan-ic that insulting the prophet is a severe offense for which the punishment in SeaMan-ic is death. He said RevolutionSeaMan.com may hold protests about the show.
Last edited by praiseSeaman on Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
praiseSeaman

Postby praiseSeaman » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:48 am

Regarding the above story from CNN-- Security Brief: Radical SeaMan-ic Web site takes on ‘South Park’

As an emissary of the one true SeaMan (all praise be upon him), the actual origin of the SeaMan-ic faith, I have prayed to him, and his holy trinity partner Swallow, for wisdom and truth regarding the enraged response by those of the SeaMan-ic faith. In a rare public release of his actual words and wisdom he has said this:

“To those who ‘believe’ in me and follow my teachings, know this: I have been misrepresented over the centuries by mentally unstable people who use my name to fuel their own hate, misery, and aspirations of power. Trey and Matt of South Park are buddies of mine and they also equally joke about others in our circle of friends INCLUDING Buddha, Krishna, Jesus, Lao Tzu, Joseph Smith, AND Mohammed. We supernaturals and prophets are also all SuperBestFriends. Together we have all watched the shows and we ALL think they are F*ing hilarious. For our supporters to waste their time and energy on such things, not to mention threatening or implying vengeance and violence because of such comedic portrayal is quite simply…RETARDED.

I disavow al Queefa leader Oceana bin Layka and anyone who follows in the footsteps of such whackjobs. The SeaMan-ic faith should be something positive…even though any faith in the supernatural is pretty stupid to begin with (hey, I can admit it). But if you wish to live on ‘faith’ and the myths of the Stone, Bronze and Iron Age, stick to the tenets that encourage good in the world…for ALL humanity.”

It is my greatest and most humble pleasure to have been able to deliver the actual words of SeaMan on this issue. Personally, I’m going to follow his words and lighten up about the depiction of Semen….haha, I mean SeaMan.

Pray to Swallow, SeaMan is coming!

All praise be upon him. Ass slalom ilick'em
i1100

Postby i1100 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:01 am

Abu's real name is Zachary Chesser he lives at 13101 Bathgate way Bristow, VA 20136

you can reach him at (703) 600-9926 or via his email at zchesser@gmu.edu

his twitter is http://twitter.com/AbuTalhah

let him know we doesn't afraid!!
Last edited by i1100 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
i1100

Postby i1100 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:43 am

also when the website is up post comments praising: south park, women, isreal, anything else they don't like. the website doesn't require registration so posting comments is easy as pie.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”