Radical Islamic Web site takes on 'South Park'

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

gtaca2005

Re: Radical Islamic Web site takes on 'South Park'

Postby gtaca2005 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:50 am

i1100 wrote:also when the website is up post comments praising: women

I see what you did there.

Well, f*ck... I'm off to sleep, seems Anon's got this covered during the premier of the episode. I will do my part.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
i1100

Postby i1100 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:55 am

gtaca2005 wrote:
i1100 wrote:also when the website is up post comments praising: women

I see what you did there.

Well, f*ck... I'm off to sleep, seems Anon's got this covered during the premier of the episode. I will do my part.

in one of the anti-south park posts i posted the only thing greater than south park is: isreal, women, comics of muhammed or isreali women making comics of muhammed in a holy place.

take that towellies.
thingummybob

Postby thingummybob » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:56 am

South Park is funny cause it takes the piss out of EVERYONE therefore there's no discrimination involved... If anyone should be offended it's whoever they're not dissing. Any muslem I know here in Holland thinks SP is hilarious. SP is used to getting death threats from rabid anti-abortionists and loads of other groups that they have taken on so this is not new to them and probably won't impress them much.

South Park offends intelligently but quod licet Iovem, non licet bovem... Just because South Park can do it doesn't mean any ignorant prick on this forum should be allowed to crap all over someone else's religion because they happen to have a thing against muslems or jews or whatever.
Longtimefan

Postby Longtimefan » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:34 pm

Ugh.. This means Comedy Central got hate mail and probably death threats which means the possibility of them actually airing a picture of Muhammed is out the window. They will puss out again, I guarantee it.

Something else I want to say is imo if you want to speak out against injustice or something you disagree on, don't go to the opposite extreme like emailing muhammed sucking a dick.. that simply shows that you have no intelligence, nothing to say, and have the mentality of a child. There is nothing positive that can come from something like that.. if you want to speak out, put down something intelligent that at least shows that we can fight with words instead of a dirty immature picture. All that does is show these people that you (and then in turn everyone else involved) are exactly what they think you are.. ignorant americans who have corrupt morals and no decency.

If you have ever seen someone protesting (which is their right of course) but taking it way too far (like the people who show pictures of aborted babies or attack people who don't think like them) and you thought they were crazy.. you're skirting a similar line imo. Leaving death threats for congressman, bringing your gun to a rally, sending a picture of muhammed sucking a dick to a muslim website.. it's all about INCITING; and when you incite, you're LOOKING for reactions, not simply making a statement. MnT never incite, they simply put their thoughts out there and point out hypocrisies. I hope people keep that in mind and think before they do something simply "Am I helping my cause, or am I hurting it?".

*steps off soapbox*

Let the flames begin of how I'm gay and close-minded. :parishilton:
_Lavi

Postby _Lavi » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:38 pm

Thanks for the e-mail. Let's introduce our friends at Storm Worm to the Muslims, eh?

On a side note, how come every other religion gets in the arse but when it's teh Muslims turn, they get all whiny?

They're going to have to get through us (basically, 3/4ths of America, folks down at Storm Worm, Cyber, FanoBliv, and crazycat321k from 'lavista team, and my super kittens of doooooom!) to get to South Park.

Don't even worry; it's probably a bluff. The worst thing that they'll (prolly) do is send a video tape cursing SP out, eh?

And yup, folks down at the Random board in teh 4chan are protecting it too. I see the post; one hour indeed.
justinkukal

Postby justinkukal » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:20 pm

who ever took down that sh*t site is my personal hero! Now all south park fans need to do is flood the youtube revolutionmuslim channel and take a southpark comedic type stand against the looney bastards, let them know just how outnumbered they really are.
justinkukal

Postby justinkukal » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:46 pm

i posted a little reply on youtube to the revolutionmuslim vid that calls for revenge against south park creators check it out and join the conversation at
www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-fe4Kcld3o

screw revolutionmuslim and there backwards bullsh*t
bizz1e

Postby bizz1e » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:58 pm

you have all that info and you just leave a youtube video? some work in their own way I guess.

their sites been down since 2 this morning, the internets have been responding to this quite well. as three dog would say "keep fighting the good fight" EVERYONE.
BG41

Postby BG41 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:15 pm

i1100 wrote:Abu's real name is Zachary Chesser he lives at 13101 Bathgate way Bristow, VA 20136

you can reach him at (703) 600-9926 or via his email at zchesser@gmu.edu

his twitter is http://twitter.com/AbuTalhah

let him know we doesn't afraid!!

HA HA HA, I love this!! Keep the pressure up and let them assh*le, dildo sand monkeys know they cant threaten violence NOR encourage violence, that is not free speech. They really need to get use to that fact that nobody give's a f*ck about what they think.

If something did happen to Comedy Central or M and T, that would set relations back 100 years between Islam and the rest of the world, they would truly be hurting themselve, faith, and "god" more then any harm they could cause to any human. Why cant they see that?

Oh thats right, they're brain washed and afraid if they do anything wrong "Sky Daddy" will send them to hell. That seems logical......
BG41

Postby BG41 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:27 pm

hoodie232 wrote:ImageImage

HA ha, nice dude, but Mrs. DildoLicker um sorry, i mean Mohamed should not be full grown, she should be a 9 year old that is forced into "relations" with him.... i mean , if you want to be accurate.
Ike_ve

Postby Ike_ve » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:34 pm

They can't do anything to MnT
How stupid are they? MnT already showed a image of MUHAMAD and nobody reacted like this. Should we remind them that they need to protest/attack?

Besides, SP fans are millions and the protesters are hundreds.
Azer

Postby Azer » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:41 pm

lmfao this thread is so win, i hope we won't get bombed too xD
bizz1e

Postby bizz1e » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:43 pm

RevolutionIslam.com

THE SITES HACKED!!! GO! GO! GO!
Azer

Postby Azer » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:45 pm