Radical Islamic Web site takes on 'South Park'

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Se7enwolf

Re: Radical Islamic Web site takes on 'South Park'

Postby Se7enwolf » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:26 am

looks like that muslim site was hacked and someone plastered muhammad pictures and gay muslim pictures all over the site lol
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:32 am

Pip Tweek wrote:Does anyone mind if I post this image of Mohammed Ali?

I think I'll follow your example.

effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:13 am

What was the best fight?

Satan vs. Jesus in the early SP?

Good vs. Evil?

Tweek vs. Craig?

Santa vs. Frosty?

Jesus vs. Santa?

No. It was Muhammad vs. Frazier
BG41

Postby BG41 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:49 am

Se7enwolf wrote:looks like that muslim site was hacked and someone plastered muhammad pictures and gay muslim pictures all over the site lol

AHH HAA HAA HAAA!!!! I hope everytime it comes back online the hackers do the same thing ha ha ha!!! Epic.
MrDavis

Postby MrDavis » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:23 am

and in addition check out these folks at www.celebjihad.com heard about the proposed attack on south park via ac360. All that I can say is what a f-ing joke I especially like the parts of the threat that describe the victory to include "We will find Trey and Matt and we will sex them until they collapse into an exhausted heap… then we will f*ck that heap." and also "We will hump that building until its foundations shake. Our women will grind their naughty bits against its walls, while our men masturbate furiously in their court yard. Let us see if those Zionist pigs mock Mohammed again when they are up to their eyeballs in our sex juices." This sounds like it would make for a really good episode. Finally, I would suggest to Matt and Trey enjoy the orgy that is promised to you.
energie

Postby energie » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:58 am

So first off. Absolutely LOVE Trey and Matts work. I love the fact they don't care, but regardless if they have freedom of speech, some stupid moron will think its justifiable to go kill them for showing muhammed in a bear costume. I don't think they understand the idea of what is right and wrong but do whatever allah tells them to do.
Username001

Postby Username001 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:21 am

It’s OK everybody! I got a tattoo of Muhammad on my bum. Now everytime I fart radical Islam must do my bidding.

Muhammad says chill-out and eat more corn.
larrysick

Postby larrysick » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:06 am

"Cartman is more popular than Muhammed." -John Lennon
kieranic

Postby kieranic » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:39 am

larrysick wrote:"Cartman is more popular than Muhammed." -John Lennon

+1 :unhoodedkenny:
jkpetrich

Postby jkpetrich » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:29 am

This is all really stupid. If you really pay attention to what M&T were doing, this is exactly what they were making fun of.

Yes, they posted a sort-of picture of Muhammad, but that was not the joke. Well, yeah, it was. But they were making fun of these same people that are getting offended. These idiots don't even realize that THEY are the ones being made fun of!
GunAndChickenLover

Postby GunAndChickenLover » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:43 am

My two favorite shows on TV currently, and have been for some time, are South Park and Frontline. I really enjoy both shows because they always provide a perspective outside of my own and they don't use laugh tracks.

So today as I was adding news alerts for "south park", "frontline", and "vagina relocation surgery", I was taken aback by the stories about the warning/threat from some "fags" (South Park definition) in NY and tonight's episode of Frontline called "The Dancing Boys of Afghanistan", which highlighted the tragic and disgusting story of the sex trafficking of young boys in Afghanistan.

After watching Frontline, and valiantly trying not to throw up, I suddenly realized how much those radical Islamists are really just giant, loud pussies not just for their thinly veiled threats and hiding behind the very thing they are attacking, free speech, but that they choose to instead spread hate and fear instead of helping their Muslim brothers from getting raped in Afghanistan and Pakistan by fellow Muslims.

From my perspective, (I have dueling lazy eyes), if they were real men they would be helping save young boys from the warlords.

Sorry for the long post, "vagina relocation surgery" had a slow news day.
anonisanon

Postby anonisanon » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:55 am

4chan wins another battle.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:25 pm

I've been trying to read this web site itself. My browser (Safari) won't let me. First the error message was: Sorry, but we can't get through now. Now the error message is just: Safari can't locate that web address.

Googling it I learned the web site is based in Manhattan, and I am guessing that Homeland Security shut the site down.

The article in the web site among other things called for a jihad against MnT, giving the physical addresses of Comedy Central in NY and LA, and the address of SPS. I have no idea if MnT's home addresses were given out, but I'm glad that Homeland Security shut that poor excuse of a web site down. And I hope MnT have terrific security. That is, more than they ever needed before.

This is just terrible. Come on, folks, we are in the 21st century and technology is supposed to make our lives easier, not easier for terrorists to find people to kill them :cartmanangry:

I hope episode 201 and 202 goes off without a hitch (it will be difficult doing the shows in 6 days 'til SP with all the security people around), and at least they get 6 months off to decompress after 202 (I mean 1407) is over.

Questions such as will SPS slowly move to HTML 5 or H.264 so mobile devices and the iPad could run streaming episodes seems so irrelevant now that lives have been threatened. I mean, HTML 5 AND H.264 should be topics we should be discussing as Adobe Flash basically runs this whole board. But now who cares? Human life is at stake from these extremists who didn't like the idea of Muhammad (in cartoon form) dressed in a mascot uniform so that Muhammad would not be shown.

I mean, show Muhammad and they go ballistic, and now don't show Muhammad and they do the same thing. I wish Muhammad would come back to Earth in the 21st Century and straighten everything out. But as this won't happen, everyone must be very careful, and that will do two things:

1. Save lives

2. Ruin the routines of MnT and staff which will effect the quality of the last two episodes.

Of these two things, saving lives is the most important.

South Park has been ridiculed and yelled at before, but not like this. This time it's horribly, terribly scary. And if these extremeists hack into the SPS computer they could get information of regular posters and then go after us :o :shock:

It's too scary. We can ignore it and go on with our lives, but if we're wrong, watch out.

As I don't have an ending or conclusion for this post, I'll just hit the submit button. I don't mind the usual protests SP had over the years (RL SP, not make believe SP), but this is way over the line.
prosouthpark

Postby prosouthpark » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:45 pm

As a Turkish admirer of Stone and Parker, I sincerely congratulate them on depicting Muhammad as dressed in a bear suit. It is so funny, but it is also an epitome of freedom of speech. I do hope they will not be intimidated by stupid fundamentalists who think they can force people into yielding to their stupid demands by threat of violence
Throbert McGee

Postby Throbert McGee » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:21 pm

Longtimefan wrote:don't go to the opposite extreme like emailing muhammed sucking a dick.. that simply shows that you have no intelligence, nothing to say, and have the mentality of a child.

I agree with that -- but on the other hand, why waste an intelligent response on fundamentalists who are just going to say "La-la-la, I can't hear you!"?

And the vast majority of Muslims have a "fundamentalist" mindset when it comes to things like making self-deprecating jokes or criticizing their own Scriptures.

I'm not saying that the vast majority of Muslims are violent jihadists -- I'm saying that the vast majority of Muslims have a mindset similar to that of Pat Robertson or Bill Donahue or even a Tom Cruise, with a few Fred Phelpses thrown into the mix.

And it's not that they're stupid -- I've had the honor and pleasure of talking with some absolutely brilliant ex-Muslims over the years, and I have to assume that these people were every bit as smart back when they were still Muslim.

But Islam, like $cientology, and like some denominations of Christianity, is very, very mind-controlling, and that's why I say that it has a basically fundamentalist mentality.
I don't mind if people call me a pervert...
...but I'd sooner die than be mistaken for a Democrat!

(-- conservative author Florence King, explaining why she doesn't identify as a "lesbian" even though she enjoys sex with other women)

Return to “General South Park Discussion”