Do you not watch Family guy because of South Park?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

coolguyeh@yahoo.com

Do you not watch Family guy because of South Park?

Postby coolguyeh@yahoo.com » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:40 am

If you answered Yes than your an fag.

Anyone who chooses not to watch something because its the "cool" thing to do is a sheep. A robo person unable to form their own opinion.

You think Trey Parker and Matt Stone give a god damned if you do or dont watch Family Guy? No dumbasses. You arent gonna get any fanboi cookies from them so stop jocking their balls on the forums.

It reminds me of Playstation fans who wont buy a Xbox because they are loyal to playstation. Seriously how fking stupid are these people. these are massive multinational corporations not your good Bros. Southpark and Family guy are no different. They are big business pure and simple and if you choose one or the other out of loyalty to the brand your a douche tool vaginal scum.

The end.

Last edited by coolguyeh@yahoo.com on Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:45 am, edited 4 times in total.
Niels0827

Re: Do you not watch Family guy because of South Park?

Postby Niels0827 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:01 am

Thank you for your opinion. Unfortunately, because of the manner in which you expressed it, there is no merit.

I don't watch Family Guy because it's not as good as it used to be. If there's nothing else on, I will watch it, depending on the episode.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:02 am

coolguyeh@yahoo.com wrote:If you answered Yes than your an fag.

Anyone who chooses not to watch something because its the "cool" thing to do is a sheep. A robo person unable to form their own opinion.

You think Trey Parker and Matt Stone give a god damned if you do or dont watch Family Guy? No dumbasses. You arent gonna get any fanboi cookies from them so stop jocking their balls on the forums.

It reminds me of Playstation fans who wont buy a Xbox because they are loyal to playstation. Seriously how fking stupid are these people. these are massive multinational corporations not your good Bros. Southpark and Family guy are no different. They are big business pure and simple and if you choose one or the other out of loyalty to the brand your a douche tool vaginal scum.

The end.

I've never enjoyed Family Guy, but agreed on how annoying it can be that people hate it just because of South Park. Plus, Matt Stone and Trey Parker said in the commentaries that they think that FG is worth a quick, easy laugh and they perfectly understand why people would find it funny.

But also, calm down on the attitude. I've only had to see a few posts from you and already you seem extremely pissy and hostile.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
coolguyeh@yahoo.com

Postby coolguyeh@yahoo.com » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:07 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:But also, calm down on the attitude. I've only had to see a few posts from you and already you seem extremely pissy and hostile.

I will post anyway i choose hippy. You dont like it dont read it k brah?

Friggin nazi hippies trying to tell others how to conduct themselves. What a sad interwebs we live in these days.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:10 am

coolguyeh@yahoo.com wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:But also, calm down on the attitude. I've only had to see a few posts from you and already you seem extremely pissy and hostile.

I will post anyway i choose hippy. You dont like it dont read it k brah?

Friggin nazi hippies trying to tell others how to conduct themselves. What a sad interwebs we live in these days.

I'm not telling. Offering advice. Just because I am a civilized human being who enjoys discourse with someone and you only seem to like being an ass to people does not mean I am telling you what to do, you Nazi hippie communist! :santa:
That's how it's down here on the farm!
kieranic

Postby kieranic » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:29 am

I don't watch Family Guy because it's not as good as it used to be. If there's nothing else on, I will watch it, depending on the episode.

Exactly. Besides, the jokes rarely have anything to do with anything that's going on, usually its someone going on about someone and something completely ill-relevant.
lokier066

Postby lokier066 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:56 am

[Blue]lol me personally I like both but FG has a lot of lame episodes SP is better in every way especially story lines for episodes, FG is also just random things bunched into one episode with a lot of flashbacks that's why I think its lame and :arrow: SP is way better[/Blue]
(I'm Gothic so is my wife)
Longtimefan

Postby Longtimefan » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:03 pm

Niels0827 wrote:Thank you for your opinion. Unfortunately, because of the manner in which you expressed it, there is no merit.

ditto. I watch it on hulu and am continually dissapointed. Stewie was funny in the beginning because he was so intelligent and scheming.. now he's some closeted baby with a different homo-sexual tendency each show. Every character in that show is able to become anything they need them to be in any episode; there is no consistency or character identity. Every now and then there's a really funny joke, but all the rest is so non-sensical; and even if it IS funny, it's mostly lost due to no build-up to the punchline.

I avoided The Cleveland Show like the plague because of that fact but after watching it I think it's better than Family Guy.. they have actual stories that go on for a full episode and very few stupid 'insert random non-sensical joke with no point' here. I think it's funny how people continue to watch Family Guy as it gets worse and worse and everyone refuses to point it out because it's popular. Imo you're the one lying to himself, but I don't need to go onto a Family Guy forum to yell about it. :timmy:

Why are you so mad at people you don't know anyway?
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:01 pm

Where's that dead horse beating picture?

You read it! You can't unread it!
Churlesque

Postby Churlesque » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:18 pm

Was this topic started fresh off the cusp of a heated argument about the merits of Family Guy?
BG41

Postby BG41 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:51 pm

I watch all the animated shows. Family Guy, Simpsons, South Park, Metalocalypse, Futurama, Aqua Teen, ect..... Each show is differant, and thats why I like them. If every show was the same they would all be pretty boring.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:56 pm

triplemultiplex wrote:Where's that dead horse beating picture?

I gotcha covered.

I'm going to piss everyone off now by saying I've been finding the current season of Family Guy actually funnier than the current season of South Park. Call me a heretic or an idiot, but it's the honest truth.
IKyman

Postby IKyman » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:59 pm

I watched it before and I didn't like it at all.
Ike_ve

Postby Ike_ve » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:15 pm

Actually, south park was the reason i watched family guy. And as many of you said, family guy are pretty funny. For a quick, good laugh.
Actually, only FG and SP made my laugh till tears many times.

And people hating FG just becouse SP made an episode about them? That's ignorant. You are being ignorant. :)
Se7enwolf

Postby Se7enwolf » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:12 am

I just dont find Family guy funny. Its for simple minded meat heads. They use cheap, repeating jokes that they rip off everyone else. To be honest, I can't stand Seth MacFarlane. I love the Simpsons, futurama and king of the hill though.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”