Matt and Trey deserve better

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

kurosawasghost

Matt and Trey deserve better

Postby kurosawasghost » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:52 pm

Comedy Central owes south park for all of their success! Without south park they have the daily show/colbert report and a bunch of crappy shows.

if south park leaves do they think that ugly americans can carry the network? hardly....

viacom/comedy central should be ashamed of themselves...and i really hope matt and trey say something to the fans so we can hear their side of it.
JRTaylorMade

Re: Matt and Trey deserve better

Postby JRTaylorMade » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:00 pm

kurosawasghost wrote:Comedy Central owes south park for all of their success! Without south park they have the daily show/colbert report and a bunch of crappy shows.

if south park leaves do they think that ugly americans can carry the network? hardly....

viacom/comedy central should be ashamed of themselves...and i really hope matt and trey say something to the fans so we can hear their side of it.

anything would do imo. i just want to hear a statement of some kind from M&T. its obvious now that CC was behind the censoring, but turning it all into one big joke (by the endless bleeps at the end of the episode) I do not believe was their original intention as some fans are trying to make it out to be.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”