Mohammed!

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Mrs._Eff

Re: Mohammed!

Postby Mrs._Eff » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:16 pm

*facepalm*

You're an idiot. I'm not even going to bother taking the time to type up a logical response to your stupidity.
bigfootedfred

Re: *********!

Postby bigfootedfred » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:17 pm

********* ********* *** ****** ******, *****.

Thats what i think.
poo_flinger

Postby poo_flinger » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:31 pm

Lumping all Muslims together with these violence mongering ones would be like lumping all Christians in with the Westboro Baptist Church. However, the website that posted the response to this episode (re: Yahoo! News) stated "that what they are doing is stupid and they will probably wind up like Theo Van Gogh for airing this show."

Quoting Yahoo! News:

The head of Revolution Muslim, Younus Abdullah Muhammad, 30, defended the Web posting by his group.

"How is that a threat?," he told Reuters earlier on Wednesday. "Showing a case study right there of what happened to another individual who conducted himself in a very similar manner? It's just evidence."

So, in that spirit, can we say that if Stone and Parker were to somehow end up like Theo Van Gogh, then Younus Abdullah Muhammad could end up like Abu Ali Harthi (Yemeni): Linked to Cole bombing; killed Nov. 4 by CIA missile strike in Yemen??? It's just evidence, right??

I'm not advocating any violence against anyone, nor am I comparing the bombing of the USS Cole to South Park et al, but isn't this the mindset of this radical group? Has there ever been a long term success of any Muslim extremist group outside of the middle east? How long will we let "evidence" dictate our actions and allow this mindset to continue?

I'm sure that Stone and Parker will find a way to shine a light on this topic while remaining within the confines of this radical group's dictates; but damn, this is the US and all speech is protected equally under the First Amendment, not just Radical Muslim's "just evidence" statement.
RanK3r

Postby RanK3r » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:10 am

u want speech?, Tell that to their families if they got killed.
so shurrup and keep ur speech sh*t to ur self, none of you aware of whats going on.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:43 am

Apparently there's a whole lot of thread missing here...

Locking this thread because it's only a fragment of what it used to be.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “General South Park Discussion”