Seriously you guys, lay off with the bigotry

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Mrs._Eff

Seriously you guys, lay off with the bigotry

Postby Mrs._Eff » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:33 pm

Okay, seriously you guys, stop with the anti-Muslim threads and posts. I'm horrified by the censorship by CC, too, but that's not the fault of the entire religion. It's the fault of the violent extremists and CC for giving in. Pretty much every Muslim I know that would be offended by Muhammad being on South Park would just change the channel and not care to do anything beyond that. They would just shrug it off as "Oh, I don't find it funny" and leave it at that.

Now, I'm not saying there aren't Muslims that would go further. I know perfectly well there are. But they don't represent the entire religion. So, please, stop being so bigoted about the issue. :/
BG41

Re: Seriously you guys, lay off with the bigotry

Postby BG41 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:56 pm

Mrs._Eff wrote:Okay, seriously you guys, stop with the anti-Muslim threads and posts. I'm horrified by the censorship by CC, too, but that's not the fault of the entire religion. It's the fault of the violent extremists and CC for giving in. Pretty much every Muslim I know that would be offended by Muhammad being on South Park would just change the channel and not care to do anything beyond that. They would just shrug it off as "Oh, I don't find it funny" and leave it at that.

Now, I'm not saying there aren't Muslims that would go further. I know perfectly well there are. But they don't represent the entire religion. So, please, stop being so bigoted about the issue. :/

How is telling CC about their hypocrisy being bigoted? So its ok for radical Muslims to threaten violence, but we cannot voice our opinion? Thats bigotry in my book.
JRTaylorMade

Postby JRTaylorMade » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:59 pm

Mrs._Eff wrote:Okay, seriously you guys, stop with the anti-Muslim threads and posts. I'm horrified by the censorship by CC, too, but that's not the fault of the entire religion. It's the fault of the violent extremists and CC for giving in. Pretty much every Muslim I know that would be offended by Muhammad being on South Park would just change the channel and not care to do anything beyond that. They would just shrug it off as "Oh, I don't find it funny" and leave it at that.

obviously they dont just just change the channel. no matter if its 1% of muslims for 99%. they respond with violence and TERRORISM by the very definition of the term. this is america and when you try to deny our rights it will PISS PEOPLE OFF.
psnthewell12

Postby psnthewell12 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:01 am

f*ck all of the Muslims in this world. Time for another Crusade.
"I rarely drive steamboats dad. There's a lot of sh*t you don't know about me"
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:06 am

Wow, from zero to crap in a few minutes. Leave your prejudices out of here.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
psnthewell12

Postby psnthewell12 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:07 am

Hey you lay off with the telling people what to do. Let them express their hatred. Most of us had a genuine reaction of being extremely pissed. Any person who thinks logically would obviously trace that it is the fault of the entire Muslim nation that is at fault here. Thus the solution is genocide. No more problem here. No more problem in the Middle East. Sounds good to me.

[USER GETS A WEEK'S BAN FOR THIS POST]
"I rarely drive steamboats dad. There's a lot of sh*t you don't know about me"

Return to “General South Park Discussion”