Beyond Cartoons; DRAWING THE PROPHET MOHAMMED: W/ Rob Boss

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Highjinksification

Beyond Cartoons; DRAWING THE PROPHET MOHAMMED: W/ Rob Boss

Postby Highjinksification » Sat May 01, 2010 9:03 am

Hi, i'm new to the forum, but been watching southpark since the beginning... i have a video i made to dedicate to trey parker and matt stone.

It's 10 minutes long and it's a sketch comedy video called, "Drawing the Prophet Mohammed: With Rob Boss," and involves not only a Bob Ross style drawing session, but it follows up with Mohammed Picture being F*cked through the back with a purple strap on.

stand up for freedom!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H4bflmm ... r_embedded

DEDICATED TO THE SP BOYS...YOU ARE AT LEAST AN 8TH OF MY INSPIRATION! AND COMEDY CENTRAL CAN'T BE PUSSY'S ON ME.
babrock

Re: Beyond Cartoons; DRAWING THE PROPHET MOHAMMED: W/ Rob Bo

Postby babrock » Sun May 02, 2010 1:15 am

I cannot say I found that teribly entertaining or clever but hey, that is Matt and Trey's job. I think it should be t job of t rest of us to do crap like this so as to provide cover for Matt and Trey. I was apauled by Bill O'Riely's advise that S.P. show cation and I was appauled by worldwide reaction to t Dannish cartoonist who wa attacked. It seemed that almost everyone, instead of condeming t nut who attacked t cartooninst or t religion that motivated this attack, chose to condem t cartoonist for not showing suficient respect.

Damnit, I am offended by every foxy chick that I encounter who doesnot show me suficient respect to sleep w me upon first meeting me. I think this is an outrage that I demand suport from t U.N. in dealing with.

I understand that there is a Draw Mohamed Day coming up soon. I think it importent that everyone help out w this best they can. If for no other reason than it may be t only way to get t earlyer Super Best Friends episode put back up. Good luck w it everyone.
Highjinksification

Postby Highjinksification » Mon May 03, 2010 5:20 pm

"I cannot say I found that teribly entertaining or clever but hey, that is Matt and Trey's job."

wha wha whaaaaat?
lol.
seriously, think about this.

a little over a decade ago, two guys made a crappy ass carton that was, short, un-provoking, and simply was rude crude and socially un-acceptable. not clever til the 2nd episode. it was JUST shock humor for a year.
"fat ass! f*cking jew! bah blah blah!"
most people HATED IT. and for years, some people also said, "i don't hate it, it's just not that funny." then those SAME people came around, and now like southpark! because it's "in". (don't get me wrong, i like southpark, but FOR REAL. I BEEN WATCHING THESE GUYS SINCE BEFORE SOUTHPARK. CANNIBAL THE MUSICAL WAS HOW I GOT TO KNOW THEM. NOT LIKEY OU TRENDY LITTLE FANS WHO JUST JUMPED ON THE BAND WAGON.
I AM A COLORADIAN. I HAVE BEEN TO THE TOWN OF SOUTHPARK. (crappy as it is. the show glamorizes it lol)
years later, because SP stuck it out, and pretty much just because of that... i mean their jokes are usually just jokes that are going around society anyways, they rarely make up their own stuff, but copy and paste from monty python and the other inspirations they draw from. the cartoons are simple and i could make on my computer and camera. they just do waht they can to make people laugh. i laugh harder at the, "trey parker and matt stone are GODS..." attitude. lol. no, they just ate some mushrooms drank some beer and made a cartoon before you got a chance. props to them, but anyone with the resources coulda done it, and many others have just as well.
i don't complain, it's funny, and everything is a rip off these days. the concept of southpark is a rip off and they know it, which is why they made the, "simpsons did it" episode.

i suggest that you only say it's not funny in the same light all the people who say southpark wasn't funny (but now they like it).... you're in that group of people who can't like something until you are told it's like-able by friends.
oh well, "rah-rah" to me for being original and brave and creative and taking the time to make it.

and rah to you for um.... staying with the "in" crowd and only doing what they say is cool? yeah. rah to you for that.

i also find it funny how many people are offended by my web-isode, really? people who watch characters CRAP OUT OF THEIR MOUTHS and indiana jones get BUTTF*CKED are offended?

wow. you people are pathetic who has said these things to me in emails on my channel, and miss the point of southpark besides laughing...NOTHING IS SACRED IN JOKES. IF YOU GET OFFENDED, THEN IT'S RIGHT.

i still dedicate this film to southpark, trey parker and matt stone. and freedom

AND CRACK. :tweek:
Highjinksification

Postby Highjinksification » Thu May 06, 2010 6:29 pm

Return to “General South Park Discussion”