Begging to be made fun of

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

TitterYumYum

Begging to be made fun of

Postby TitterYumYum » Tue May 04, 2010 7:00 am

Oh might gods of South Park, please heed my call. Mega-douche, Guy Fieri, has gone without ridicule for long enough. It is time for him to be made fun of, time to send him back to the fiery chasm from whence he came.

What do you guys think? I could see him in an episode where the biker gang comes back to SP with Guy Fieri emerging as their leader...the lead "fag" if you will.
reyknow

Re: Begging to be made fun of

Postby reyknow » Tue May 04, 2010 2:30 pm

who the f*ck is Guy Fieri?
kieranic

Postby kieranic » Tue May 04, 2010 8:02 pm

reyknow wrote :
> who the f*ck is Guy Fieri?

Second that.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Tue May 04, 2010 8:21 pm

kieranic wrote :
> reyknow wrote :
> > who the f*ck is Guy Fieri?
>
> Second that.

Just think (as I did): What would Google do? :lol:

One of Google's results: He's a chef :o

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Fieri
TitterYumYum

Postby TitterYumYum » Wed May 05, 2010 5:13 pm

i know him from that "minute to win it" show but yes, hes been on other shows as well. I thought he was more known but apparently not. Maybe I'll just go egg his house or something then.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed May 05, 2010 11:29 pm

I've never seen Minute to win it. I've seen some of the shows he's been on on Food Network. The man's gastrointestinal fortitude is a force to be reckoned with. :shock: I've seen him eat stuff on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives that I wouldn't dare attempt.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed May 05, 2010 11:54 pm

Jay Leno is begging to be made fun of. He recycles his own jokes for important events like the White House Correspondents' Dinner and he is making jokes about Conan and his fans. Like this one about the terrorist Faisal Shahzad who almost blew up Times Square last weekend (this is the Facebook info page Jay and his writers drew up for him):

http://www.mcb.mcgill.ca/~bishnu/pic/coco.jpg
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Thu May 06, 2010 2:48 am

Oh boy :( What is Leno and/or his staff thinking :(

I like Leno, yet something was wrong between him and Conan for a long time imo. Like when Leno ended his first Tonight Show. He (Leno) said the 10:00PM (his new Prime Time Show: The Jay Leno Show) - that 10:00 PM is the new 11:30 PM because people need to get to sleep to go to work in the morning. AND he (Leno) could still say "Stay Tuned For Conan" by changing it to: "Stay Tuned For Your Late Local News Followed by Conan."

Well, I saw about 80% of the 10:00 PM The Jay Leno Show. Not once did he mention Conan. Jay would point to his own watch, and say: "Stay tuned for your late local news starting RIGHT NOW!!!!"

No mention of Conan. Until now, apparently.

But to the OP of this thread, it seems most people on the board (Including me) is really not familiar with the one you call: "Mega-douche, Guy Fieri." Sorry :)
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu May 06, 2010 4:32 am

Big-Will wrote :
> Jay Leno is begging to be made fun of.

Agreed. Shame it's the off-season right now.
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Thu May 06, 2010 5:42 am

I feel like I'm the only one who never watched Jay Leno, Conan O'Brien, David Letterman, or even Jon Stewart or Steven Colbert.

All I know about Leno is he's got a big-ass chin and an even bigger car collection. Win.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Thu May 06, 2010 5:49 am

Niels0827 wrote :
> I feel like I'm the only one who never watched Jay Leno, Conan O'Brien,
> David Letterman, or even Jon Stewart or Steven Colbert.
>
> All I know about Leno is he's got a big-ass chin and an even bigger car
> collection. Win.

And a warehouse to keep all the cars in with two full time paid mechanics there 8)
dr_house

Gang Bangers

Postby dr_house » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:19 am

Those pathetic poser gang bangers for one. They go around talking like the typical black guy from the "hood" wearing homosexual clothes, walking like their dick is bigger than the roll of dimes it really is. And whats with the committing crimes for no purpose, just cause Mac Dre and his rapper friends told you to? Its not even for anything that matters, not even money sometimes. Half the population might be idiots but still, what they're doing is not going to fill the hole of where daddy never loved them or give them a purpose in life other then to be another one of the world's personal dooshes.

And seriously THANK a god of your own understanding that those phony ghost hunter people got an episode. Who really watches that and believes something is actually going to happen after seeing a show. OHHH whats that?! lets edit it to look like something watchable and cut to commercial, THEN we'll come back and find out its just the fuking house farting. What a sweet show idea.
:assface:
Last edited by dr_house on Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: BuRNING DESIRES: What would you love to see made fun of?

Postby Big-Will » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:28 am

I'm sure we already have one of these threads. If I find it, this one will be merged with it.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “General South Park Discussion”