The Fans Fight Back (video included!)

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

EgonSpangler

The Fans Fight Back (video included!)

Postby EgonSpangler » Tue May 11, 2010 1:21 am

This is a link to the first minute of footage to a project I'm working on. I was inspired by a member of this forum, psychicpebble, who created a really cool video that let Stan say what we all wished WE could say. So I went and made a video doing exactly that, saying what I wanted, from the heart. Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHZVVBPRWaI

The video will be much longer when it's done, this is only the first half. I'll link it here when it's finished.

Dedicated to Theo Van Gogh, Kurt Westergaard, Trey Parker, Matt Stone, Molly Norris and anyone else who has ever been forced into silence because of stupid people.

Cheers. =)

Edit: Final copy of the full video can be found here-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq6TYDsSuc4
Last edited by EgonSpangler on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
EgonSpangler

Re: The Fans Fight Back (video included!)

Postby EgonSpangler » Thu May 20, 2010 5:54 pm

The video is finished! You can watch the full 3-minute bottle of epicness here:

~link no longer works~

I wanted to have it done before now, and there is still some tweaking I could do to it, but considering the gravity of this not-so holiday today, I figured the timing was perfect.

Feedback is, of course, greatly appreciated. Because I'm needy. =)
Last edited by EgonSpangler on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
EgonSpangler

Postby EgonSpangler » Sun May 23, 2010 7:40 pm

I promise I won't shamelessly bump this again, but I do think it's a little odd that the official South Park community doesn't have anything to say about the video. A lot of thought and love went into it.

PLUS! There are a few hidden easter eggs in there for the observant viewer. ;)
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon May 24, 2010 5:55 am

That was beautiful dude. I wept... from my bottom.
steelspine

Postby steelspine » Tue May 25, 2010 5:00 am

Great video well made and well put.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words ... words might hurt me deeply, causing great emotional, mental, and psychological damage leading to a lowered self-esteem and decreased work-related efficiency."
-- Anonymous
EgonSpangler

Postby EgonSpangler » Mon May 31, 2010 7:09 pm

Update! Molly Norris, creator of the original "Everybody Draw Muhammad Day" poster, has personally endorsed this video! She had it up on her website at www.mollynorris.com for a brief period, but I had to make some edits so the original link no longer works. You can find the new (and slightly improved) version here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq6TYDsSuc4

Return to “General South Park Discussion”