Mac or Pc in Southpark

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

joemost

Mac or Pc in Southpark

Postby joemost » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:21 am

So we hear all these mac v.s pc debates all the time, but who do you think is a Mac or a PC
I think Kyle is a Mac to be honest, not because he's jewish... He just seems like it.
Feel Free to PM Me!!!
BRMBug

Re: Mac or Pc in Southpark

Postby BRMBug » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:03 am

Stan is too. Kenny's a PC because he's poor. Cartman's a PC because that's just what his mom had, so he goes with it.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:14 am

Butters is a Mac; I could see Butters wanting a Mac to plan some Prof. Chaos business - and his parents buying Butters a Mac, then after learning the price of a PC is so much cheaper, Butter's Dad then grounds butters :lol:
joemost

Postby joemost » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:29 pm

Yeah probably, but what about the World of Warcrat episode, everyone knows pc's are way better for gaming...
Feel Free to PM Me!!!
kieranic

Postby kieranic » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:47 pm

joemost wrote:Yeah probably, but what about the World of Warcrat episode, everyone knows pc's are way better for gaming...

While having a smaller selection of games, I find Macs to play games really well. WoW works on mac too.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:23 pm

I object to the pretense of the question. It implies there are significant differences between the two operating systems. It's not 2002 anymore. I run Vista at home and work is an OS X Maclab. Both have about the same amount of stupid sh*t you have to put up with. And they're getting more similar with every upgrade.

You read it! You can't unread it!
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:03 pm

triplemultiplex wrote:I object to the pretense of the question.

The question boiled down to it's essence is: pick a SP character; stereotypically is that character a Mac or a PC? Triple, what's your take on that? I already thought that Butters is a Mac. What say you? (just wondering, no big deal :) )

Return to “General South Park Discussion”