Other Cartoon Characters on South Park!

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

cartmanisthebestever

Other Cartoon Characters on South Park!

Postby cartmanisthebestever » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:13 pm

There have been mannnnyy other cartoon characters on South Park, from Imaginationland, Crippled Summer, The Simpsons Did It, Cartoon Wars, and probably others...
Who was your favorite character that u saw? Name up to four characters u luv that have been on South Park. :parishilton:
EgonSpangler

Re: Other Cartoon Characters on South Park!

Postby EgonSpangler » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:00 am

Cartman's conversation with Bart Simpson in Cartoon Wars (Part 2) was awesome, so that's probably my favorite.

I would LOVE to see Calvin (from Calvin and Hobbes) or some kind of blatant spoof of him show up sometime. I could see him being the precocious new 4th grader who everybody hates, and have Cartman steal his stuffed tiger as a new addition to his weekly tea parties. =D

Edit: That kid who had Tourettes (Thomas I think?) looked an awful lot like Calvin.
cartmanisthebestever

Postby cartmanisthebestever » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:39 am

Nice! Hopefully they will put calvin on there. My fav was popeye from imaginationland! I also liked charlie brown. carebears, and where the wild things r thing, all on imaginationland. hILARIOUS 'movie' that was. :parishilton:
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:55 am

I liked Popeye too :)

Also, the way they portray Mickey Mouse as a mean son of a bitch :lol:

Two more, huh?

I liked Cartman acting like Porky Pig at the very end of Scott Tenorman Must Die, and of course the Porky Pig character in Crippled Summer.

The last cartoon character would have to be the Jakovasaurs, very weird cartoon characters.

Oh, and in a Christmas Special, I liked how they showed the Peanuts characters :)

Return to “General South Park Discussion”