Episodes i wanna see southpark make

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Dorran

Episodes i wanna see southpark make

Postby Dorran » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:07 pm

1: Follow up episode too the facebook episode, with kyle or kip.
doing a lawsuit against sharing facebook private information, cartman wants in on the deal but end up monitoring and owning youtube.

2:whitney houston touring the world and comes too southpark/or they travel, where whitney used virgin vocal singing girls too feed on her voice but theres noone left.

3:Cartman episode, documentary like

Whats yours?! :D
Mnae007

Re: Episodes i wanna see southpark make

Postby Mnae007 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:27 pm

People tend to love the episodes where something perverse happends to the main characters.
I have seen a lot of "which character is your favorite"-polls, and a lot of them suprisingly shows ragingly high numbers for Kyle.
So maby a episode where Kyle meets a girl... That is NOT retarded?
Viraldi

Postby Viraldi » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 am

I want them to rip on that one ludicrous show "Paranormal".
south601park

Postby south601park » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:37 pm

The gnomes are coming

episode were the underpants gnomes come back after sexily multiplying and try to take every ones socks while there still wearing the and officer barbradey trys to kill them but activist protest and they wind up takeing over southpark kill the activist in a stamped shot were cartman puts his ear to the ground and says "the gnomes are coming" but in the end officer bar bradey comes back rambo first blood style and kills them all
and in between gnome scenes you could show barbrady training clips

it would probley only have lines for cartman,stan,kyle,kenney, barbradey and mayor
but i think it could be pretty funney i always liked the gnomes :lol:
Starchild91

Postby Starchild91 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:33 pm

Viraldi wrote:I want them to rip on that one ludicrous show "Paranormal".

What show is that? Is it just called "Paranormal"?

Anyways, haven't they already done that? I've got a strong feeling there's already been an episode with some screaming morons running around with some EMF meter or something?

... Yup, found it. "Dead Celebrities".

Dean Winchester: Cherub?
Castiel: Yeah, they're all over the world. There are dozens of them.
Dean Winchester: You mean the little, flying, fat kids in diapers?
Castiel: They're not incontinent.
Sairfax

Postby Sairfax » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:10 am

I think there should be an episode where they find out about what the "fangirls" do with them. You know. GHEY THINGS :U Like, maybe they Google "south park" and I dunno, a fanfic or something pops up.

And this is coming from one of the people who has seen some pretty nasty stuff about them.
IBIS MK2

Postby IBIS MK2 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:23 pm

So..... I was thinking if they made an episode about google buying youtube (old news i know) youtube started to become, well, gay. adds everywhere, copyright bullsh*t etc. I believe it would really piss off the kids like it pissed me off. I think there is plenty to work off of and the kids should file a lawsuit or protest. But google takes the kids to show them the" technology" of google and it would turn out google is like a hi-tech fantasy land of information on the inside. Cartman is on the run from security to find out the "true motive" of google. Id let everyone else fill in the blanks, maybe like a parallel spoof on an old movie classic. Idk like "Logan's run" but not because family guy DID IT, preferably another movie. What you guys think? :unhoodedkenny:
I wish i lived in southpark, AND i wish they made a south park movie every summer. My theory is matt and trey would eventually own hollywood in a matter of a few years, and i base this on absolutely nothing.
antman

Postby antman » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:06 pm

i want them to visit international space station!

...and i want nasa to put a southpark santa claus character grafitti outside the quest airlock of iss :santa:
jba8472

Postby jba8472 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:17 pm

How about one where Kenny doesn't have his parka (perhaps his parents found enough quarters to wash it or something) for the entire episode and we get to hear Kenny speak unmuffled.
"So Jesus was made of crackers?"
--Eric Cartman
Jersh_Magersh

Postby Jersh_Magersh » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:13 pm

I would love to see an episode oriented around Cartman. This probably will not occur though since it would be a REALLY hard episode to make. Butters seems to be a more simplistic character which therefore results in a manageable episode. However in that sense there have been episodes mainly focused on Cartman such as Scott Tenorman must die, which is one of my favorites. :)
cartmansboy91

Postby cartmansboy91 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:45 am

I Have Ideas
1: South Park Paying Tribute To the 1992 Movie Aladdin Taking Place In The Middle East With Stan As Aladdin And Wendy As Jasmine.
2. The Kids Go On A Trip To Walt Disney World And Kenny Gets Lost.
3. Kyle Being A Contestant On The Price Is Right And Winning Gifts For Stan's Birthday.
4.The Boys Dress Up As Babies For A Day.
5. The Marsh Family Move To Beverly Hills To Live A Good Life.
How About These Ideas?
p4r4n01d

Postby p4r4n01d » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:06 pm

Wouldn't it be good to see Matt & Trey appear as characters in a South Park episode? Not sure what storyline it would be but still would be nice.

Or, on the other hand, maybe they are already dipicted in SP as two of the characters. But which two?
LilNugget

Postby LilNugget » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:03 pm

p4r4n01d wrote:Wouldn't it be good to see Matt & Trey appear as characters in a South Park episode? Not sure what storyline it would be but still would be nice.

Or, on the other hand, maybe they are already dipicted in SP as two of the characters. But which two?

Sure seemed like they could have been the guys who made Willzyx speak.
Timmy!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:21 am

LilNugget wrote:Sure seemed like they could have been the guys who made Willzyx speak.

Well, the big guy was based on Keef Bartkus. I'm not sure about the other one though. I think the closest we'll get to seeing them in the show is Terrence and Phillip.

I'd still like to see them do a show where the boys spend the whole half-hour bored out of their skulls, trying to find something to do.
furrybutch

Postby furrybutch » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:48 am

Sairfax wrote:I think there should be an episode where they find out about what the "fangirls" do with them. You know. GHEY THINGS :U Like, maybe they Google "south park" and I dunno, a fanfic or something pops up.

And this is coming from one of the people who has seen some pretty nasty stuff about them.

this could be nice.
Who wants a super delish candy with a superextracalifragilistic rapeinduhass?

Return to “General South Park Discussion”