=D

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

xeans
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:14 pm

=D

Postby xeans » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:17 pm

warum hab ich n blauen Fleck aufm Gesicht?
Last edited by xeans on Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wer Schreibfehler findet, darf sie ausnahmsweise behalten ^^
zzyzx 1
Posts: 4887
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:20 am

Re: =D

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:08 pm

Google translate didn't help much. Something about a bruise? I don't get this thread, and why is it in General South Park Discussion? What do we do here :?:
VACOOLA
Posts: 666
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:55 pm

Re: =D

Postby VACOOLA » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:20 am

xeans wrote:warum hab ich n blauen Fleck aufm Gesicht?

Wenn Sie Dein Avatar, heißt versuchen, es wieder tun, bis der Fleck verschwindet.
zzyzx 1
Posts: 4887
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:20 am

Re: =D

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:21 am

VACOOLA wrote:
xeans wrote:warum hab ich n blauen Fleck aufm Gesicht?

Wenn Sie Dein Avatar, heißt versuchen, es wieder tun, bis der Fleck verschwindet.


@VACOOLA: Can you do us a favor, and translate what xeans said and what you said? Thanks :)
Niels0827
Posts: 4302
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:51 am

Re: =D

Postby Niels0827 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:26 am

The original poster is asking why his avatar's face is screwed up.
VACOOLA
Posts: 666
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:55 pm

Re: =D

Postby VACOOLA » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:35 am

Niels0827 wrote:The original poster is asking why his avatar's face is screwed up.

That's right! I was just trying to help. My German is so f*cked up, I guess. :lol:
xeans
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:14 pm

Re: =D

Postby xeans » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:00 pm

Yeah..I try it in english..
Last edited by xeans on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wer Schreibfehler findet, darf sie ausnahmsweise behalten ^^
xeans
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:14 pm

Re: =D

Postby xeans » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:03 pm

zzyzx 1 wrote:Google translate didn't help much. Something about a bruise? I don't get this thread, and why is it in General South Park Discussion? What do we do here :?:


I mean the ugly blue splash in the face of my southpark figure (avatar).

^^
Wer Schreibfehler findet, darf sie ausnahmsweise behalten ^^
dvda92
Posts: 965
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 7:53 am

Re: =D

Postby dvda92 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:24 pm

Ich hab den blauen Fleck heut' morgen gesehen, jetzt ist er verschwunden. Falls Du ihn noch immer sehen solltest, leere mal deinen Cache.

---

I've seen the blue splash in the face of your avatar today in the morning but it seems to be gone. If you still see it, you should clear your cache.
xeans
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:14 pm

Re: =D

Postby xeans » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:42 pm

dvda92 wrote:Ich hab den blauen Fleck heut' morgen gesehen, jetzt ist er verschwunden. Falls Du ihn noch immer sehen solltest, leere mal deinen Cache.

---

I've seen the blue splash in the face of your avatar today in the morning but it seems to be gone. If you still see it, you should clear your cache.



Danke ich sehs auch nicht mehr =D
Wer Schreibfehler findet, darf sie ausnahmsweise behalten ^^
Wii fit man
Posts: 11153
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: =D

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:41 pm

zzyzx 1 wrote:
VACOOLA wrote:
xeans wrote:warum hab ich n blauen Fleck aufm Gesicht?

Wenn Sie Dein Avatar, heißt versuchen, es wieder tun, bis der Fleck verschwindet.


@VACOOLA: Can you do us a favor, and translate what xeans said and what you said? Thanks :)

It's kind of rude t barge into a German topic and demand they translate something into English, whether you wish to help them or not. Just saying.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
dvda92
Posts: 965
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 7:53 am

Re: =D

Postby dvda92 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:53 pm

Wii fit man wrote:It's kind of rude t barge into a German topic and demand they translate something into English, whether you wish to help them or not. Just saying.


But it's also not the German discussion ... just saying ^^.
zzyzx 1
Posts: 4887
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:20 am

Re: =D

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:44 am

Wii fit man wrote:It's kind of rude t barge into a German topic and demand they translate something into English, whether you wish to help them or not. Just saying.


If this was in the German Discussion Thread, I never would have asked for a translation.


dvda92 wrote:
Wii fit man wrote:It's kind of rude t barge into a German topic and demand they translate something into English, whether you wish to help them or not. Just saying.


But it's also not the German discussion ... just saying ^^.


^ Exactly :)
TylerTramz
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 5:48 am

Re: =D

Postby TylerTramz » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:41 pm

Have you guys ever hear of the English language? It's great I hear!
Wii fit man
Posts: 11153
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: =D

Postby Wii fit man » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:45 pm

TylerTramz wrote:Have you guys ever hear of the English language? It's great I hear!

Nah, it sucks, and people who speak it are losers.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual

Return to “General South Park Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest