I heard that Stan is based on Trey while Randy is based on Trey's father. As I heard that Kyle's dad is based on Matt's father I assume Kyle was based on Matt. I also heard that there was a real Cartman and the kid really was something of a fat assh*le. There was a real Kenny who was a poor kid who would disappear for days at a time (leading them to wonder if he died).
Heard there was a real Mr. Mackey who would say 'M'kay' (whose name, I just realized, comes from that word) and that one of Trey's teachers did have a hand puppet. Do you have any info. to add?
JayDrew wrote:Heard there was a real Mr. Mackey who would say 'M'kay' (whose name, I just realized, comes from that word) and that one of Trey's teachers did have a hand puppet. Do you have any info. to add?
Mr. Mackey's voice comes from an actual guidance councilor of Trey's.
I thought I've heard that Eric Cartman is the personification of how Matt & Trey feel when they get pissed off where as Kyle and Stan are their respective alter egos otherwise.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Azer wrote:yeah, Mr. Hankey is based on my poo.
Actually, he's based on something Trey's father would tell him when he began to use the toilet by himself, when he was 3: "If you don't flush, guess who'll come out to haunt you?"
And don't forget that Garrison was based on an instructor that Trey had in College. At least I'm fairly certain it was College. I forget which commentary he said that in now. :/
Fairplay, Source Material for South Park
From Juice Magazine, February 1999, and the show.
1. Fairplay is mentioned in "Jakovasaurs"
2. South Park High is immortalized in the marching band in "Weight Gain 4000." The band's bass drummer bangs on a drum with "SPH" on it.
3. Elevatione: 10,000 ft. This explains why the lava flowed towards Denver in "Volcano."
4. Alferd Packer ate his friends here.
5. Mayor McDaniels = Mayor Bonnie, but stupid
6. Ms. Crabtree = Mrs. Eggolff, but much rougher
7. Ned Gerblansky = Michael Smith
8. Big Gay Al = A bisexual who lives outside of town. Hence, the "Big Gay Animal Sanctuary" outside of town.
9. Wendy Testaburger = Wendy Gamsey. A cutie who chose a most plug-ugly boy.
10. Scuzzlebutt = A monster that runs around the old mining tunnels there.
11. Jimbo Kern = A man who lives on Front Street.
12. Mr. Garrison = Steve Rzepca. His appearance is all that remains of him on the show. Mr. Garrison's personality comes from a college professor.
13. Officer Barbrady = Chief of Police Rick Clark
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests