PArkour south park episode

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

ryokun237

PArkour south park episode

Postby ryokun237 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:37 pm

YEs parkour the internet sensation that took the net by storm making countless videos commercials with millions of views and now even a mtv show with various well known names like Daniel ilabaca and bryan doyle. Now south park kids are very impressionable and i think it would be no problem to have an episode like this especially since the Parkour community is still outcast by society as being people jumping around like jackasses,there is many ways to exploit this subject the views of the public how the media has taking over it and how from its humble beginning is now a million dollar industry selling anything from shoes to magical gloves. Please I urge people to comment on this post and bring it to attention because im pretty sure we would all like to see kenny die in a horrible a temp to do a parkour move . If this post becomes anything big and an episode of south park I would just like to meet tray and matt i love your work keep on trucking (also i love daniel ilabaca hes my hero)
stan look a like

Re: PArkour south park episode

Postby stan look a like » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:23 am

i totally understand where youre coming from and i completely agree with your statements about the sport but if it was to come to fruition as a south park episode what would the plot line be what for an episode involving parkour i'd really like to know.
ryokun237

Re: PArkour south park episode

Postby ryokun237 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:29 am

Well we can have the usual plot south park has one of the kids (Kenny Kyle Stan or Cartman) see parkour and want to start a parkour team . then they go and try to meet people to train them. to thicken the plot Cartman just wants to exploit the parkour community because competitions in Europe win you money. then you have the whole town get together to ban parkour and create this whole media fiasco (like is usaully happens)Maybe it could be because Kenny dies trying to do a stunt. And like always southpark kids learn a valuable lesson. anything else that any one would like to change or add or maybe just delete this whole idea and start from scratch

Return to “General South Park Discussion”