Episodes that disapointed you when first viewed

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

South Park96

Episodes that disapointed you when first viewed

Postby South Park96 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:20 pm

Asspen, Fun with Veal, Professor Chaos, The Simpsons already did it, The biggest Douche on earth
furrybutch

Re: Episodes that disapointed you when first viewed

Postby furrybutch » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:10 pm

More crap and many of the first episodes on the show
Who wants a super delish candy with a superextracalifragilistic rapeinduhass?
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:31 pm

I'm taking this to mean episodes that you didn't like at first, but they grew on you to eventually become solid episodes in your mind.

Fat Butt & Pancake Head was the first time I realized this happened to me. Future Self n' Me was another one I thought was so-so at first but now I really like. Bloody Mary was on recently and I watched most of it again at it was funnier than I remembered. Every scene with a drunken Randy got a laugh outta me.
"This is taking too long, I'm gonna run out of beer!"

You read it! You can't unread it!
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:26 am

I like The Ring a lot more now than I did the first time it aired... I'm sure that has something to do with the discovery that the white foam was real. :lol:

Also there's Proper Condom Use. I wasn't too fond of it the first time, but I can't remember why. Now it's pretty high on my list.

And, of course, Not Without My Anus. Self-explanatory, I hope.
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
furrybutch

Postby furrybutch » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:35 am

Diabeteth wrote:I like The Ring a lot more now than I did the first time it aired... I'm sure that has something to do with the discovery that the white foam was real. :lol:

Also there's Proper Condom Use. I wasn't too fond of it the first time, but I can't remember why. Now it's pretty high on my list.

so you preffer the sex-related episodes?You dirty,dirty girl :twisted:
Who wants a super delish candy with a superextracalifragilistic rapeinduhass?
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:47 am

Let's see;

Cartman Gets An Anal Probe- The first time I tried to watch this I turned it off partway through because I found it so off-putting. This was because I hadn't seen anything pre-season 12 before that, and the constant was a bit jarring. I love it now.

Medicinal Fried Chicken- It was on a half hour after the Lost finale, and my head was all bugged out from watching that for four and a half hours.

The Death Camp Of Tolerance - Probably because I got all hyped up over it being so fantastic, when I actually watched it I was extremely disappointed. Haven't watched it a second time, but it's funny when I look back now.

That's all I can think of. Oh yes, and also Proper Condom Use.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:16 pm

furrybutch wrote:
Diabeteth wrote:I like The Ring a lot more now than I did the first time it aired... I'm sure that has something to do with the discovery that the white foam was real. :lol:

so you preffer the sex-related episodes?You dirty,dirty girl :twisted:

Nooooo, hahaha! :lol: My favorites don't have much to do with it... like Toilet Paper and Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow. And Child Abduction Isn't Funny. And about a million others. An impressive feat, actually, since there are only 202 episodes.
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:46 pm

Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina, Britney's New Look, and Cartman's Incredible Gift.

However, my opinions of them haven't changed. I still consider them to be among the worst-ever episodes.
James--76

Postby James--76 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:15 pm

Goobacks, Dances With Smurfs, Wing.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:41 pm

Fancy Vage, and Stanley's Cup... And Jakovosaurszzzesss... whatever.
dr_house

Postby dr_house » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:41 am

I don't know what some of you guys are thinking but some of the one's listed so far were great. Especially the first guy who posted, those episodes are all dam good. If you are too young to get them that would make sense.
Loved every one accept the one where stan coaches the preschoolers hockey. I don't even remember the title. The guy above me answered it, Stanley's Cup, i didn't get that one. Day after tomorrow was over played the same joke too much.
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:05 pm

dr_house wrote:I don't know what some of you guys are thinking but some of the one's listed so far were great. Especially the first guy who posted, those episodes are all dam good. If you are too young to get them that would make sense.
Loved every one accept the one where stan coaches the preschoolers hockey. I don't even remember the title. The guy above me answered it, Stanley's Cup, i didn't get that one. Day after tomorrow was over played the same joke too much.

I interpreted this as being ones that disappointed you at first, but you later loved. Otherwise I would have just called this "Episodes that disappointed you" without the "when first aired" part. Maybe that isn't what was meant... I don't know.
South Park96

Postby South Park96 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:49 pm

dr_house wrote:I don't know what some of you guys are thinking but some of the one's listed so far were great. Especially the first guy who posted, those episodes are all dam good. If you are too young to get them that would make sense.

We all have our own opinions. :!:
IKyman

Postby IKyman » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:03 pm

Let's see.......

Season one: None. They all amusing
Season two: Terrence and Phillip: Not without my anus, Gnomes
Season three: Cat Orgy, Stravin' Marvin in space, The Red badge of gayness.
Season four: Timmy, Pip, Probably
Season five: Cripple fight, Towelie, Here comes the neighborhood
Season six: Fun with veal, Red hot Catholic love, My future self n me
Season seven: All about Mormons
Season eight: Woodland Critter Christmas
Season nine: Die, Hippie, Die, Bloody Mary
Season ten: A million little fibers, Stanley Cup
Season eleven: More crap
Season twelve: The China problem
Season thirteen: Eat, Pray, Queef, Pinewood Derby, Whale Whores, Dances with Smufs
Season fourteen: Sexual Healing, Crippled Summer

Postby 203177 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:27 am

201 (all the f*cking bleeping come on now!, crazy cripples, dyikes, go god go part 1 and 2, stanleys cup, eek a penis alot more.....
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16

Return to “General South Park Discussion”