south park loses to F*****g family guy!!!??????

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

BodyGloveMan

south park loses to F*****g family guy!!!??????

Postby BodyGloveMan » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:18 am

what the hell!!! again, family guy wins!!!!!! this is retarded!!!!!! family guy is not funny, good, remotely good, or either amusing!!!!!!!! anyone who watches family guy and really likes it must have some mental disorder!!!!!!!
TwistedGold

Re: south park loses to F*****g family guy!!!??????

Postby TwistedGold » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:50 am

I hear, ya!

The point made in Cartoon Wars Part I and II is so true about Family Guy, and I've noticed it even before that episode came out!
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:43 am

You don't like Family Guy. We get it. We really don't need 100 threads on the subject.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:00 am

We care more about the Emmys here anyway.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:45 pm

Okay, I can't hold this back any longer.

There does NOT need to be a massive vocal hatred for Family Guy. South Park and Family Guy are, at the end of the day, just TV shows. Even those of us who really do hate it don't need to scream about how awful it is every fucking time it is mentioned. It looks really stupid and immature, mkay?

SHUT THE HELL UP.
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
xvise

Postby xvise » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:49 pm

and look at it this way, south park was on "TIMES" 100 greatest tv shows of all time, family guy wasnt even mentioned. South Park is superior in every way!
cartmanisthebestever

Postby cartmanisthebestever » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:09 pm

I know... *sniff* its just sad. I made a post that told ppl to vote, and somebody told me... all the ppl who won are douches. Miley Cyrus, Justin Beiber, Taylor Lautner, Kristen Stewert, Twilight... Family Guy. and they r right, most of the pple who won, suck ass.
But yeah, it still would be cool for South Park to win once.Its frustrating!
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:34 pm

Like everyone has said, there's already like 50 topics on this, and who cares if Family Guy won a Teen Choice Award? We're still alive aren't we?
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:13 am

Yes, we know, let's move on. Everything that won appears to suck, so it's a blessing in disguise.

EDIT: What happened to my avatar? I can see it in in the edit post screen still, and its up there in the corner, and it in fact was on my next post...
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Editor

Postby Editor » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:00 am

Family Guy is an amazing show. I have a perfectly functional sense of humor and no, I'm not a retarded manatee.

Don't knock Family Guy for avoiding the tired "three act" plot formula. To rip on Family Guy because it's not like every other comedy on television is just ignorant.

The haters don't see it, but Family Guy is every bit as brilliant as South Park.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:29 am

I don't hate Family Guy...But it isn't as well written or as funny as South Park...And I do kinda think all the characters on there are douche bags. I will watch new episodes, but not really reruns.

But whatever this award show is, that Family Guy won on, if Twilight and teen pop people are given awards, maybe it is a good thing that South Park didn't win..It isn't like it was an award show where True Blood or actual rock stars won anything. It doesn't sound like a very cool award show.
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:49 pm

M00ndragon69 wrote:I don't hate Family Guy...But it isn't as well written or as funny as South Park...And I do kinda think all the characters on there are douche bags. I will watch new episodes, but not really reruns.

But whatever this award show is, that Family Guy won on, if Twilight and teen pop people are given awards, maybe it is a good thing that South Park didn't win..It isn't like it was an award show where True Blood or actual rock stars won anything. It doesn't sound like a very cool award show.

It was Teen Choice Awards.
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
bitchezcome

Postby bitchezcome » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:35 am

The south park writers are p***ys for taking the Super Best Friends episode off the site just because it shows muhammed in it. muhammed should be shown just like Jesus and Buddah and Mosses are shown. Muslims are f****ts. i have more respect for hippies than any muslim loser.... and i hate hippies
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:35 am

Even if you like Family Guy, you have to concede that it's lazily written. It's hard not to notice. The show is mostly a bunch of random jokes strung together, often without any apparent logic.

And I'm not sure why there's a post ranting about muslims right above mine when this is a topic about the teen choice awards.
Last edited by Zazaban on Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:40 am

bitchezcome wrote:Muslims are f****ts.

Thanks for your opinion. Now enjoy the one-week ban. Thanks again. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “General South Park Discussion”