The Coon and Friends Megathread - Who is Who???

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

LilNugget

Re: who is mysterion

Postby LilNugget » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:33 am

I think I found more proof Kinn-ee is Mysterion!!

Go back and watch the original Coon episode. In the scene where Cartman interrogates everyone in school after Mysterion gave him the slip the previous night (with the fireworks).

Watch carefully at the end of that scene, just before it cuts to the U-Stor-It and after Wendy says"how are you so sure Mysterion is a boy?"

Which of the boys shows any form of nervousness? Kinn-ee!!! By nervously glancing at Cartman he gives himself away, none of the other kids look at Eric to see reacted how he to what Wendy said at all. The truth is out there!

Two more Kenny clues:

- he says to Chaos "Why are you doing this Chaos, this isn't your usual MO". Kenny has faced off against Chaos in a now infamous battle before, he would know Chaos' MO.

- Mysterion "dies" and then comes back to life in his battle with Chaos and General Disarray. Who else (besides Jesus) do we know that regularly dies and then comes back to life? Kenny!
Last edited by LilNugget on Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Timmy!
F*** New Jersey

Postby F*** New Jersey » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:39 am

Mysterion: Kenny :unhoodedkenny:
Mosquito: Craig :craig:
Human kite: Kyle :mrgreen:
Growl3rSS

Postby Growl3rSS » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:59 am

Cartman= Coon
Stan=Toolshed
Kyle=Kite Boy
Timmy= Iron Maiden
Token= Tupperwear
Kenny= Mosquito
Clyde= Mysterion
Mint Berry=Bradley

Mint Berry is the character seen standing in between Token and Clyde at minute 20:05 into Coon 2: Hindsight. Based on the comment Stan made those 7 standing there in that frame of the episode are who you have to select from for our 7 superheros excluding Cartman.

I have thought Clyde was Mysterion pretty much since the first "The Coon" episode aired in early 09. Mainly due to the fact that Clyde was sleeping in his classes in this episode. Mysterion was out at night so....

About Kyle being Kite boy, you can just tell by the way he looked and talked. His voice was a little different but he still talked like Kyle. As for Token, Stan, and Timmy I think the answers are pretty obvious.
Last edited by Growl3rSS on Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
zzyzx 1

Re: The Coon 2 Question!!!

Postby zzyzx 1 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:08 am

Niels0827 wrote:
zzyzx 1 wrote:Kyle = The Human Kite
Kenny = Mint Berry Crunch
Bradley = Mysterion
Cartman = Coon
Timmy = Iron Maiden
Stan = Toolshed
Clyde = Mosquito
Butters = Prof. Chaos

I arrived as these conclusions with the reasoning I posted in the post-air thread. I might be totally wrong. Who knows? But the above is what I think at this time.

What about Token as 'Tupperware', you racist? :mrgreen:

And Token = Tupperware :wink:

Now, whenever Cartman in the past saw Kenny, he would use Kenny's name: Keeeeny, or kennnnny, or something like that. Think about 1308: Poor and Stupid. "Kenny, do you like NASCAR?" "Kenny, look at my Vagisil NASCAR" "Kenny, isn't it cool?" "Oh hi, Keeeeny!"

Now is 1302, The Coon, Cartman said: "I knew it was you. I even said so," after Mysterion took off his mask. If it was indeed Kenny as Mysterion, Cartman would have said: "Kenny, what are you doing as Mysterion when I am the true crimefighter, The Coon?" or something like that. Cartman would not have merely said "I knew it was you" but he would have included the name "Kenny" in there if in fact Mysterion was Kenny.

But Mysterion is not Kenny. He's Bradley.
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:44 am

Growl3rSS wrote:Cartman= Coon
Stan=Toolshed
Kyle=Kite Boy
Timmy= Iron Maiden
Token= Tupperwear
Kenny= Mosquito
Clyde= Mysterion
Mint Berry=some blonde random (Know who it is, but character is so new I do not believe he has been officially given a name yet)

His name is Bradley.

And Kenny can not be Mosquito. He'd have kicked Cartman's ass when he lunged at him. And do you think Mrs. McCormick really has a recipe for lemon bars? That family couldn't afford lemons if a lemon tree grew in their own backyard. Carol served Sheila hot water instead of tea in "Chickenpox", because they "don't care for that rich folk stuff". You'd think Kenny would hold bake sales more often if his mom could cook, and generate money for the family. Not an ice cube's chance in hell.
Growl3rSS

Postby Growl3rSS » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:17 am

Niels0827 wrote:His name is Bradley.

And Kenny can not be Mosquito. He'd have kicked Cartman's ass when he lunged at him. And do you think Mrs. McCormick really has a recipe for lemon bars? That family couldn't afford lemons if a lemon tree grew in their own backyard. Carol served Sheila hot water instead of tea in "Chickenpox", because they "don't care for that rich folk stuff". You'd think Kenny would hold bake sales more often if his mom could cook, and generate money for the family. Not an ice cube's chance in hell.

All good points, but I still do not think Kenny is Mysterion. Just my opinion...
Bradg985

Postby Bradg985 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:34 am

well clyde is mysterion, in previous episodes the list to be specific it is portrayed that he is the coolest, and that seems to be the coolest superhero to me. kyle is the kite because kite sounds like kike which is a jewesh slur
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:56 am

Cartman= Coon
Stan=Toolshed
Timmy= Iron Maiden
Token= Tupperware
Kyle= Human Kite*
Clyde= Mosquito*
Bradley= Mint Berry Crunch

Kenny= Mysterion*

* -- I originally thought it was Kenny due to the first time we saw Mysterion, where everyone thought he died fighting the Coon and Professor Chaos.

I'm convinced that Kyle would be the Human Kite, because when I first heard the name, I had to double-check to see if I heard it right, since it sounded much like Coon called him something else. And considering Cartman's history of Jew-bashing, it wouldn't have surprised me if the closeness of the two words were intentional.

Which leads us to Clyde and the possibility of being the Mosquito.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:16 am

AngusMcTavish wrote:I'm convinced that Kyle would be the Human Kite, because when I first heard the name, I had to double-check to see if I heard it right, since it sounded much like Coon called him something else.

You'd think the Coon would have cracked a few jokes about the Human Kite being a kike or something, but nothing of the sort happened. Didn't even touch the name after mentioning it the first time. But boy he sure went after that Mosquito, I tell you what. And man, the grin that appeared on his face as he aimed for Mosquito's balls!
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Mromgtkkyb1992

Re: Mysterion

Postby Mromgtkkyb1992 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:04 am

Craig was not in the group of super heros.
Brendle

Re: Mysterion

Postby Brendle » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:10 am

This is just insane. HOW can you people be so unperceptive?

Anyone who thinks Clyde is Mysterion just hasn't been watching South Park for very long.

News flash: Clyde is voiced by TREY PARKER.

News flash: Mysterion is voiced by MATT STONE.

Therefore, Clyde cannot be Mysterion.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
LilNugget

Postby LilNugget » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:13 am

Big-Will wrote:
AngusMcTavish wrote:I'm convinced that Kyle would be the Human Kite, because when I first heard the name, I had to double-check to see if I heard it right, since it sounded much like Coon called him something else.

You'd think the Coon would have cracked a few jokes about the Human Kite being a kike or something, but nothing of the sort happened. Didn't even touch the name after mentioning it the first time. But boy he sure went after that Mosquito, I tell you what. And man, the grin that appeared on his face as he aimed for Mosquito's balls!

Imagine if the Mosquito had been a Joo though, Coon would have certainly brought that up in their argument. Why say he had a tiny mosqiuto brain when he could just call him a dirty Joo?
Timmy!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:20 am

What says the Coon gave any of them names? Mint Berry Crunch obviously named himself, 'cause the Coon had difficulty trying to figure out what he stood for. Mosquito also named himself, 'cause Coon flat out told him nobody's heard of him. The same can be said for the others (except for Timmy, 'cause, well, Timmeh!). Still doesn't invalidate my previous post.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
LilNugget

Postby LilNugget » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:31 am

Big-Will wrote:What says the Coon gave any of them names? Mint Berry Crunch obviously named himself, 'cause the Coon had difficulty trying to figure out what he stood for. Mosquito also named himself, 'cause Coon flat out told him nobody's heard of him. The same can be said for the others. Still doesn't invalidate my previous post.

I don't mean that Cartman gave them their hero names. I just think that had he argued so vehemently with Kyle over something so important to him, he would have insulted him as a Joo, not just as a Mosquito - he would have broken out of his Coon character and gotten in a "shifty eyed Joo" comment or two.

And all Kyle has ever had to do is hit Cartman, one time, to make him cry and run for his Mom. Clyde on the other hand, well I could see a Coon curb stomping going his way.
Timmy!
SuperNegro

Postby SuperNegro » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:53 am

Tupperware- Token
Iron Maiden - Timmy
Toolshed - Stan
Human Kite - Kenny
Mosquito - Kyle
Mintberry Crunch - Bradley
Mysterion - Clyde

Start with retracing your steps back to the original star trek series.
trek=trey
A coincidence? think not, little ones.
we are being led by the nose on this trek
and the only one whose scent hasn't changed is kinny ... because he's poor.
back in episode 23.4 a 2ptr which included chokesondick; the first (formalized) indi...eh...native american SP character to question the existence of God, kinny asked for an extra waffle and he was denied. denied... just as peter denied jesus at the -then--trial-of-the-century,

Code: Select all

[size=150][white][list][*][i][b][/b][/i][/list][/white][/size]

Return to “General South Park Discussion”