The Coon and Friends Megathread - Who is Who???

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

aeetos

Re: who is mysterion

Postby aeetos » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:28 pm

I don't understand why Craig is even being discussed as one of the heroes- he wasn't in the episode, or at least in the clip 3000 years of darkness where the heroes, sans cartman, are getting ready to head to the gulf.

The only real tossup here is between Clyde and Kenny for Mysterion and Kite. The others are pretty obvious, though some of their voices have been altered making it difficult to discern - Mosquito for example is still our friendly annoying Kyle despite the cone over his nose - also who else would come up with a bake sale idea?

As for references to The Coon episode not even Matt and Trey had decided on who Mysterion really was so there's that.

My list goes...

Coon-Cartman
Tupperware-Token
Tool-Stan
Mosquito-Kyle
Mint-Bradley
Iron Maiden-Timmy

Which leaves Kenny or Clyde for either Mysterion or Kite. The best way we'll find out, that I can see, is either Mysterion or Kite gets killed in the next episode trying to clean up BP's mess and... that'll be our answer 8)
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:59 pm

LilNugget wrote:
Big-Will wrote:Then we're back to my assertion: Mosquito had no time to react. Kyle would have had no time either. Coon's attack came out of nowhere, and I doubt even Kyle-B could have reacted to it as he would have if he were waiting for it.

Kyle's innate hatred for Cartman would have given him a super surge of adrenaline, he would not have even felt the Coon's claws. He would have just sprung up, mid beat-down, and sent Cartman home crying to Mom as usual. Only a kid outside of the Stan/Kenny/Kyle trio would have their ass kicked that bad.

Kyle must not be any of the other heroes either, since none of them but Mint Berry Crunch tried to intervene, and none of them stood up against Coon in the restaurant afterward.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
LilNugget

Postby LilNugget » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:05 pm

Big-Will wrote:
LilNugget wrote:
Big-Will wrote:Then we're back to my assertion: Mosquito had no time to react. Kyle would have had no time either. Coon's attack came out of nowhere, and I doubt even Kyle-B could have reacted to it as he would have if he were waiting for it.

Kyle's innate hatred for Cartman would have given him a super surge of adrenaline, he would not have even felt the Coon's claws. He would have just sprung up, mid beat-down, and sent Cartman home crying to Mom as usual. Only a kid outside of the Stan/Kenny/Kyle trio would have their ass kicked that bad.

Kyle must not be any of the other heroes either, since none of them but Mint Berry Crunch tried to intervene, and none of them stood up against Coon in the restaurant afterward.

Kyle is the Human Kite, who was the brave hero to speak up back at the base and let the Coon know they'd voted to out him. Kyle isn't so close with Clyde so I can see him leaving him to his fate at the Coon's claws, but Kyle would definitely do something to get Cartman in trouble. And both the way the Human Kite talks (just like Kyle trying to be like Batman) and his expressions are Kyle to a "t".

Wednesday can't come soon enough is all I can say!
Timmy!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: The Coon and Friends Megathread - Who is Who???

Postby Big-Will » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:25 pm

Meanwhile, you can drown yourself in this page to sort out who's who, or just come up with new questions.

Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:06 pm

The Iron Maiden may not actually be Timmy. It could be a remote control-operated wheelchair with a speaker inside that activates a recording of Timmy saying "Timmy!"

Why would anyone need to devise such a clever ruse? The fact is that Mysterion is actually Timmy sitting on Jimmy's shoulders inside the costume with Craig's face appearing through the disguise. But they need to imply that Timmy is the Iron Maiden to offset the suspicion that there is more than one person in Mysterion's costume.

The reason the interior of Mysterion's costume is not disfigured by having three people in it at once is there is actually a portal to another dimension inside the costume where Jimmy and half of Timmy are. Jimmy operates the remote control on the Iron Maiden from the alternate universe which relays information in reverse, which is descrambled by a receiver in the Iron Maiden's circuitry.

End of discussion.
KennyIsUntouchable

Postby KennyIsUntouchable » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:57 pm

I wonder who the Coon is..... lol jk

Anyways Kyle is mosquito because him and Cartman argue about the bake sale thing, and Cartman would beat Kyle up because thats just how much he hates him.

NOW LOOK AT KITE MANS JACKET, IT LOOKS LIKE KENNY'S, AND KITE MAN DOESNT TALK, SO ITS KENNY

So now that leaves Clyde as Mysterion, mint guy is Bradley. Clyde is only person left in the characters without costumes (Craig isnt there)

I actually heard someone say Mysterion was Wendy...
Ok South Park needs to make a episode about Kenny's Beastliness, mixed with a little Canadian humor, and some CITY WOK!!!! YEAAAAA
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:00 pm

KennyIsUntouchable wrote:NOW LOOK AT KITE MANS JACKET, IT LOOKS LIKE KENNY'S, AND KITE MAN DOESNT TALK, SO ITS KENNY

The Human Kite: Yeah, so?
The Human Kite: We'be got to help those people!
The Human Kite: I'll tell him. Coon, I'm sorry, but we're kicking you out of Coon and Friends.
The Human Kite: Look, we just believe that you have your goals and ways of doing things and they conflict with what we want to accomplish.

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:18 pm

KennyIsUntouchable wrote:NOW LOOK AT KITE MANS JACKET, IT LOOKS LIKE KENNY'S, AND KITE MAN DOESNT TALK, SO ITS KENNY

YES HE DOES. AND HE SOUNDS A LOT LIKE KYLE. SO DOES MOSQUITO. AND NEITHER OF THEM SOUND LIKE KENNY, WHICH ONLY SERVES TO ADD TO THE MYSTERY. ALSO WHY ARE YOU YELLING? I'M LIKE A FOOT FROM MY COMPUTER.
Throbert McGee

Postby Throbert McGee » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:40 pm

KennyIsUntouchable wrote:I actually heard someone say Mysterion was Wendy...

The possibility that Mysterion is Wendy was definitely discussed after the original Coon episode, but for some reason it hasn't been a popular theory this time around.
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:31 pm

Tool- Stan
Prof. Chaos- Butters
Iron Maiden- Timmy
Tupperware- Token
Mint Berry Chrunch- Bradley
Coon- Cartman (of course)

Now...as for the other three.

I suspect that Kenny (YES! Kenny) is mosquito. It was a brillant diversion with the nasily voice and beating him up but I've kinda come to that conclusion. Again, just the way he acted kinda gave it away, and Kenny of course is the only ingenous one who could think of a "bake sale" :roll: :wink:

The Human Kite is Kyle. I think this one might make the most sense, because Kyle's hair is so big that I had to have wondered where in other costumes it would fit, besides he possibly couldn't beat up anyone. Kyle's spot of telling Cartman that he has been "kicked out" also fits perfect with this idea.

Finally, that leaves Clyde as mysterion. He has a darker voice than the two, and just his entire demeanor, I cannot see Kenny beating up butters in the 13th season....and just how is was portrayed, I almost certian this will be the outcome!! :P
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:43 pm

we can put one to bed folks.... :o

The human KYTE has to be Kyle....*no pun intended* and idk where the name came from, but "kyte" is a Jewish slang word, not a good one either (I wonder if Cartman picked these names lol).

So...Kyte to "kite" and we have "KYLE" :mrgreen:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
data189

Postby data189 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:01 pm

Brendle wrote:This is just insane. HOW can you people be so unperceptive?

Anyone who thinks Clyde is Mysterion just hasn't been watching South Park for very long.

News flash: Clyde is voiced by TREY PARKER.

News flash: Mysterion is voiced by MATT STONE.

Therefore, Clyde cannot be Mysterion.

http://southpark.wikia.com/wiki/Mysterion

Mysterion is voiced by Trey Parker.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:24 am

Kyle=Mosquito
Kenny=Human Kite
Bradley=Mintberry Crunch
Token=Tupperware
Timmy=Iron Maiden
Stan=Toolshed
Cartman=The Coon
Clyde=Mysterion
CherrehCola

Postby CherrehCola » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:48 am

I just feel thankful that you people, who said that Kyle is Mosquito, exist.

I felt so alone in the other thread. Brr.
DON'T KICK THE BABY!

~*Dream about the sun,you queen of rain.
Jake, M'kay?

Postby Jake, M'kay? » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:02 am

mo303564 wrote:we can put one to bed folks.... :o

The human KYTE has to be Kyle....*no pun intended* and idk where the name came from, but "kyte" is a Jewish slang word, not a good one either (I wonder if Cartman picked these names lol).

So...Kyte to "kite" and we have "KYLE" :mrgreen:

It's "kike", Mike, but yeah, the joke still works and I thought it was obvious.
"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, my illegal logging business succeeds ."

"I have only two modes, at war with something, or having sex with it. There is no middle ground"

Return to “General South Park Discussion”