The Coon and Friends Megathread - Who is Who???

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

djs89

Re: The Coon and Friends Megathread - Who is Who???

Postby djs89 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:49 pm

I've only got one superhero figured out. I think the child with the toolbelt is Harry Potter. If you look closely at his hair and face, you can see that it looks suspiciously a lot like him.
LilNugget

Postby LilNugget » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:31 am

Brendle wrote:
LilNugget wrote:Since when Is Vicks DayQuil "drugs"? And that clip has Trey saying it's "always" Vicks DayQuil, so how did it suddenly ruin the show and Trey if he's always done it from episode one? The clip you linked to contradicts your own conclusion.

You can't be this stubbornly idiotic. Medicine is still drugs. DayQuil is a drug. Drowsiness is one of the side-effects. But I don't think it's that which is slowing his brain.

He stays up all night and all day and doesn't sleep. He must be inducing sleep at some parts of the day with pills. This is what I think is the problem.

As for how it suddenly ruined the show...it's only my prediction, obviously. But I think he's been taking too many drugs and it's fogging his mind. I have no proof of that.

All I know is that Trey Parker was writing brilliant comedy in season 11 and suddenly his mind wasn't as sharp as it was. Mental deterioration due to age can't be that instantaneous. I think it's a combination of pills and being overworked.

I DO have proof that he is taking drugs every day.

LilNugget wrote:Are you trying to embarass yourself? You've dug a pretty deep hole for yourself already with your negativity. You chose a bad time for it as M+T just made a classic episode, and rather than praise the work and enjoy it, you're digging a deeper and deeper hole for yourself and insulting people along the way to make for extra fun. You call people "clueless" yet you're the one who put down the Clockwork Orange scene (among the best in the show's history) because you felt Cartman went "too far"?!? :parishilton:

Uh, WHAT? "Classic episode?" The episode is nowhere near being a classic. All the true South Park fans on this forum will tell you this.

The episode, like so many episodes recently, relied on current events because they couldn't think of an original plot. It also relied on a really uncreative parody of the "Sorry" apology by the BP CEO...pretty much just parodying it word-for-word.

The episode also featured some typical gags that were run into the ground (Captain Hindsight).

It's painfully close to being a good episode, but it's not...it's no way near being "a classic."

The Clockwork Orange scene was another lazy parody. This is what The Simpsons do now...they just parody things. Also, Cartman slicing up his friend's faces with blades is out-of-character.

LilNugget wrote:And Brendle, be careful, if that sand in your vagina doesn't get released, you could become a walking time bomb! :tweek:

Isn't this getting a little old? It wasn't even funny when Cartman said it to Kyle...it's DEFINITELY not funny when an unfunny guy on a forum says it ad nauseum for attention.

Once you learn to talk with people in a win-win manner and not resort to insults I'll bother to respond - until then your ignorant, childish drivel can rot. I still see no proof of Trey taking anything worse than coffee, I hope you get sued for slander on that one.

And no, I'm seriously, get that sand out of your vagina, it's making you extra irritable!
Timmy!
shorty005010

Postby shorty005010 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:11 am

coon- cartman
toolshed-stan
mosquito- kenny
tupperware-token
mintberrycrunch-kenny
kite- craig
ironmaiden-timmy
bradley-mysterion

mintberrycrunch was the only one who had water at the restaurant...thts a kenny thing, and they probably wouldnt even be hanging out with that bradley kid tht not a lol of ppl new about (mystery), when have they hung out with him in the earlier episodes???
ScUmFoX

Re: who is mysterion

Postby ScUmFoX » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:20 am

Bradg985 wrote:well clyde is mysterion, in previous episodes the list to be specific it is portrayed that he is the coolest, and that seems to be the coolest superhero to me. kyle is the kite because kite sounds like kike which is a jewesh slur

But he's only the coolest because his dad owns the shoe store and the girls want to use him to get free shoes.
Sometimes you have to burn everything down so you can have nothing at all
NinjaSkittles

Postby NinjaSkittles » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:18 am

djs89 wrote:I've only got one superhero figured out. I think the child with the toolbelt is Harry Potter. If you look closely at his hair and face, you can see that it looks suspiciously a lot like him.

Lmao!! Nice observation ;P
broflovskilove12

Postby broflovskilove12 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:44 am

shorty005010 wrote:coon- cartman
toolshed-stan
mosquito- kenny
tupperware-token
mintberrycrunch-kenny
kite- craig
ironmaiden-timmy
bradley-mysterion

mintberrycrunch was the only one who had water at the restaurant...thts a kenny thing, and they probably wouldnt even be hanging out with that bradley kid tht not a lol of ppl new about (mystery), when have they hung out with him in the earlier episodes???

you DO realize you put kenny twice right?
im thinking you meant kyle as the mosquito...xD
Oh my god they killed Kenny!
You bastards!
zzyzx 1

Re: Mysterion- The legend continues

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:58 am

I'm still holding out for Wendy somehow to by Mysterion, even though I did not see her anywhere in Coon2: Hindsight.
Bradg985

Re: Mysterion- The legend continues

Postby Bradg985 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:04 am

zzyzx 1 wrote:I'm still holding out for Wendy somehow to by Mysterion, even though I did not see her anywhere in Coon2: Hindsight.

i highly doubt it would be wendy, as for mint berry crunch i was watching the imagination land episodes and bradley was in it a bunch at the beginning and his hair would go along with mbc. kennys hair at the end of the movie just would not go with it
K3LO

Postby K3LO » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:21 am

Here's my list of guesses based on a few things.

Coon - Cartman (100%)

Tupperware - Token (100%)

Toolshed - Stan (100%)

Iron Maiden - Timmy (100%)

Mintberry Crunch - Bradley (is that his name?) (Kenny would fight back if Cartman attacked him)

The Kite - Kyle (sounds almost exactly like him, and in the restaurant, poses exactly like kyle. Also the fact that he's the one to tell Cartman to bug off. He's also almost always near Stan.)

Mosquito - Craig (I suspect this because of when he brings up his moms recipe for lemon bars. Kenny's mom doesn't bake/cook often and she's an alcoholic. It's highly unlikely that she has ever needed any recipes of any kind. Kyle/Kenny would also fight back if Cartman attacked them.)

Mysterion - Kenny (Although Cartman always messes with Kenny, He's cool with him and wouldn't jump him. Stan and Kyle wouldn't hang back while Cartman jumps Kenny.) (Also from the previous deductions, this leaves Kenny left.)

Knowing SP though, they'll probably do a flip script and make it random lol.

-K3LO
rkickris

Postby rkickris » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:32 am

BaddogDK wrote:Cartman= Coon
Stan=Toolshed
Kyle=Mosquito
Timmy= Iron Maiden
Token= Tupperwear
Kenny= Kite Boy?
Clyde= Mysterion?
Mint Berry= Pip???/some blonde random

anyone else have some insight?

i think its bradley
F*** New Jersey

Postby F*** New Jersey » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:23 am

Most people here miss the major point: we are talking here about a PUZZLE CREATED BY MATT AND TREY!!! You cannot easily predict who is Mysterion, UNLESS YOU MAKE A CRAZY GUESS. Did anyone guess who Cartman's father was or the Easter Bunny secret? :wink: NO.

Trey and Matt enjoying shocking the audience :shock: , so I seriously doubt the answer will be as simple as Clyde, Craige or Kenny.

Haven't you guys watched 200+ episodes of South Park?! :lol:
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:30 am

F*** New Jersey wrote:Most people here miss the major point: we are talking here about a PUZZLE CREATED BY MATT AND TREY!!! You cannot easily predict who is Mysterion, UNLESS YOU MAKE A CRAZY GUESS. Did anyone guess who Cartman's father was or the Easter Bunny secret? :wink: NO.

Trey and Matt enjoying shocking the audience :shock: , so I seriously doubt the answer will be as simple as Clyde, Craige or Kenny.

Haven't you guys watched 200+ episodes of South Park?! :lol:

I agree with one exception:

A Puzzle: YES

But it is possible imo that even M&T don't know the answer until later. That is, even they don't know at the time they make an episode.

Example: Way back in 1997/8 was the episode that talked about who Eric's father was. Did MnT know then at that time that Jack Tenorman was Eric's father? I don't think so. Years later, we saw the Scott Tenorman episode. Then years after that, when they (MnT) were reminded that the 200th episode was coming up, maybe then MnT decided to solve the puzzle. Do you think for all these years MnT knew who Eric's father was? I don't think so. I think with 200 episodes they finally made an answer that fit.

Same with Mysterion. I bet when they (MnT) created the first Coon episode 18 months ago, they also had no idea. But now they do.

I like Puzzles :)
Brendle

Postby Brendle » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:29 pm

LilNugget wrote:Once you learn to talk with people in a win-win manner and not resort to insults I'll bother to respond - until then your ignorant, childish drivel can rot. I still see no proof of Trey taking anything worse than coffee, I hope you get sued for slander on that one.

And no, I'm seriously, get that sand out of your vagina, it's making you extra irritable!

This is like a black hole of hypocrisy.

You knock me for resorting to insults (I assume you're referring to me calling you "idiotic") and then proceed to call me "ignorant" and "childish." I guess calling someone ignorant is more acceptable than calling them idiotic.

You hope I get sued for slander? LOL. You sound like Tom Cruise.

You clearly are a Cartman wannabe ("I'm seriously"), with all this "sand out of your vagina" nonsense. Haven't you rattled off that unfunny line ENOUGH, btw?

Hey look, it's Jared, beating that dead horse!
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
LilNugget

Postby LilNugget » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:53 pm

Brendle wrote:
LilNugget wrote:Once you learn to talk with people in a win-win manner and not resort to insults I'll bother to respond - until then your ignorant, childish drivel can rot. I still see no proof of Trey taking anything worse than coffee, I hope you get sued for slander on that one.

This is like a black hole of hypocrisy.

You knock me for resorting to insults (I assume you're referring to me calling you "idiotic") and then proceed to call me "ignorant" and "childish." I guess calling someone ignorant is more acceptable than calling them idiotic.

You hope I get sued for slander? LOL. You sound like Tom Cruise.

You clearly are a Cartman wannabe ("I'm seriously"), with all this "sand out of your vagina" nonsense. Haven't you rattled off that unfunny line ENOUGH, btw?

Hey look, it's Jared, beating that dead horse!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg
Timmy!
F*** New Jersey

Postby F*** New Jersey » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:16 pm

zzyzx 1 wrote:I agree with one exception:

A Puzzle: YES

But it is possible imo that even M&T don't know the answer until later. That is, even they don't know at the time they make an episode.

Example: Way back in 1997/8 was the episode that talked about who Eric's father was. Did MnT know then at that time that Jack Tenorman was Eric's father? I don't think so. Years later, we saw the Scott Tenorman episode. Then years after that, when they (MnT) were reminded that the 200th episode was coming up, maybe then MnT decided to solve the puzzle. Do you think for all these years MnT knew who Eric's father was? I don't think so. I think with 200 episodes they finally made an answer that fit.

Same with Mysterion. I bet when they (MnT) created the first Coon episode 18 months ago, they also had no idea. But now they do.

I like Puzzles :)

Agreed. Though, in season 2 they actually did solve the Cartman father's puzzle; what we saw this season was an alternative ending of the old puzzle, just for the heck of it. Turned out to be much better and logical than the former. And, yes, making "The Coon" was probably a typical brainstorming of MnT, and they decided on Mysterion's real identity only when making Coon 2.

If I were M or T, I'd choose either Wendy, Damien, Pip or Tweek to be Mysterion. Just so Cartman would say (when finally seeing Mysterion's true identity): "You gotta be f*cking kidding me!"

Actually, on Wednesday most of South Park fans will be saying "you gotta be f*cking kidding me!" :wink:

Return to “General South Park Discussion”