The Coon and Friends Megathread - Who is Who???

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

CherrehCola

Re: The Coon and Friends Megathread - Who is Who???

Postby CherrehCola » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:37 am

Big-Will wrote:Professor Chaos first appeared in season 6, "Professor Chaos." "Butters' Very Own Episode" was the last episode in season 5. Quite a few months between those two events.

Then I probably remember wrong, though...I dunno, something of the sort is stuck in my head. I'm sorry, maybe my memory's wrong.
DON'T KICK THE BABY!

~*Dream about the sun,you queen of rain.
nerdocrat

Postby nerdocrat » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:56 am

No worries, but I think you're right in that it would make a good twist - having the identity of Mysterion revealed in that it is Kyle, but concealing the true identity as to who the original Mysterion is.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:54 am

Okay, I can't keep this secret anymore. I know who Mysterion is :o

It's me :!:

Mysterion is a 4th Grader in Mr. Garrison's class. I am in Mr. Garrison's class:

Next, I revealed my face once to everyone:

Next, here I am with some of my fellow super heros, also from Mr. Garrison's class. Tupperware/Token was taking the pic, so he's not in the pic:

Finally, if you want more proof, you'll have to wait until SP S14E12: Mysterion Rises and ask my good friend, The Mighty Penguin.

Whew . . . . That's a load lifted off of my head. I couldn't keep this secret anymore, now with Cthulhu on the loose :tweek:

But don't worry: The Mighty Penguin and I will stop him.

Who is The Mighty Penguin you ask? Click Here
Last edited by zzyzx 1 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Snesgamer

Postby Snesgamer » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:58 am

I don't think we can necessarily use the fact that both Kenny and Mysterion are on the title screen as concrete evidence.

It could be that the animators wanted to draw Mysterion in the crowd, but Kenny is already the staple graphic for the top of the SP sign - and showing him in Mysterion disguise would be way too much of a giveaway.
nerdocrat

Postby nerdocrat » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:22 am

Ok, everyone, here's my list as to who I think is who. I know I'm deviating from the consensus on some of them, but if I'm right, then it would be pretty cool to be the only one!

We may not know all of them by this Wednesday night, as the previews have only promised to reveal Mysterion, and that may still leave us wondering about the others like Human Kite and Misquito.

Coon = Cartman
Toolshed = Stan
Tupperware = Token
Iron Maiden = Timmy
Mint Berry Crunch = Kenny
Human Kite = Kyle
Mosquito = Clyde
Mysterion = Bradley

I think the blonde hair of Mint Berry Crunch is supposed to throw us off. I really see it as being more of Kenny's hair than Bradley's.

Misquito seems too timid to be Kyle; Clyde cried on the pirate ship after realizing he was too far from home. Also, when the Coon pairs everyone up at the beginning of the episode, Mysterion is adjacent Human Kite.

Mint Berry Crunch's pink hood is reminiscent of Kenny's hood.

Also, as a side note, did anyone else notice that the arrangement of the superheros sitting in Mrs. Cartman's car changes from when they pull out of the driveway to when they arrive at the fire?
NHLredwingsfan

Postby NHLredwingsfan » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:10 am

hmm what about kevin as mint berry ? lol he seems to be the type to always do the wrong thing butn then again haha hes nothing but a star wars geek.
hhahah gawd dammit kevin
13ig13oss

Postby 13ig13oss » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:40 am

I hope they dont reveal him, I hope it's the same as before, you only get to see his face. Mysterions whole identity being kept a secret should stay that way, a secret. I want to know who he is, but I don't because Im sure as I (We all) find out whom he is, we'll lose interests in him. I hope he keeps his mask on and his identity is held a secret.
CherrehCola

Postby CherrehCola » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:30 am

zzyzx 1, I KNEW IT. I even said it before.

...well, no, but this explains a lot of things!

The Kyle thing would be interesting, but again, back then, M&T probably didn't know or care who Mysterion is, so...while I love the show and its creators, I think we're giving them too much credit here.

I won't go over the similarities between Mosquito and Kyle AGAIN, since that'll make people wanna kill me with bricks. All I'm going to say is, both him and The Kite have Kyle characteristics, so this is a major b*tch. What I do agree with is, even if they tell us who Mysterion is, they probably won't say who's Mosquito, since...they love to torture us this way. Or they think it's obvious enough or not important enough.
DON'T KICK THE BABY!

~*Dream about the sun,you queen of rain.
F*** New Jersey

Postby F*** New Jersey » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:58 pm

nilin wrote:Mint berry Crunch--- Kenny

I was hesitant about who Kenny really was. Take a look at the scene ( S14e11) and look at all the superheroes when they are eating pizza right after Mosquito gets hits. Only one superhero orders water...
Or maybe im just crazy...Please someone, tell me im crazy

Well done! You have a great perception and you are, of course, 100% right - Mint berry Crunch is definitely Kenny, since only he ordered water.
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:37 pm

nerdocrat wrote:Ok, everyone, here's my list as to who I think is who. I know I'm deviating from the consensus on some of them, but if I'm right, then it would be pretty cool to be the only one!

We may not know all of them by this Wednesday night, as the previews have only promised to reveal Mysterion, and that may still leave us wondering about the others like Human Kite and Misquito.

Coon = Cartman
Toolshed = Stan
Tupperware = Token
Iron Maiden = Timmy
Mint Berry Crunch = Kenny
Human Kite = Kyle
Mosquito = Clyde
Mysterion = Bradley

I think the blonde hair of Mint Berry Crunch is supposed to throw us off. I really see it as being more of Kenny's hair than Bradley's.

Misquito seems too timid to be Kyle; Clyde cried on the pirate ship after realizing he was too far from home. Also, when the Coon pairs everyone up at the beginning of the episode, Mysterion is adjacent Human Kite.

Mint Berry Crunch's pink hood is reminiscent of Kenny's hood.

Also, as a side note, did anyone else notice that the arrangement of the superheros sitting in Mrs. Cartman's car changes from when they pull out of the driveway to when they arrive at the fire?

Its hard to say, you may be right... his voice does not match Kennys voice at all from the Jeffersons, but hair is almost the same color as his is in Losing edge....

Also as i noted in another thread it could be possible that one of the boys isnt a superhero at all and serves as their "butler" like position, meaning Mysterion may not be shown without costume.
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
nerdocrat

Postby nerdocrat » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:43 am

I will know in just a few minutes! The new episode is already on hotfile!

http://hotfile.com/dl/80266992/cec9c1f/ ... D.avi.html
nichidani

Postby nichidani » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:44 am

Not sure if anyone's mentioned this, but Kite sounds an awful lot like a certain slur commonly used to refer to those of the Jewish faith... paired with the voice that leaves really no doubt in my mind that it's Kyle.
nerdocrat

Postby nerdocrat » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:45 am

Yeah, someone said that a few pages ago, but I think that it could be thrown the other other way in that Kyle could be Mosquito and just be playing out the big nose stereotype.
nerdocrat

Postby nerdocrat » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:10 am

AH! I know who Mysterion is!!!!!!
solo225

Postby solo225 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:04 am

UPDATED

Cartman= Coon
Stan=Toolshed
Kyle=Kite
Timmy= Iron Maiden
Token= Tupperwear
Kenny= Mysterion
Clyde= Mosquito
Chaos - Butters

THAT JUST LEAVES

Mint Berry= ????????????