The end of Season 15 (and South Park?)

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

JayDrew
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:34 pm

The end of Season 15 (and South Park?)

Postby JayDrew » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:41 pm

So we all know that their contract is up at the end of Season 15... my question is how many of you think they will not renew the contract and how certain are you of that? Personally I'm pretty goddamned sure that the 15th season will be their last. I'm like 90% sure of this.

Also I've read that M & T said they will end the show epically. Any predictions on what they may do? Personally I think they'll pull a lot of things together (something they tried to do in 201 and somewhat in Mysterion Rises). Though they referenced it in "Cancelled" I think it would be cool if they put in a damn good reason for aliens popping up in the background at times. Could make it some big government conspiracy thing, too.
beastly97
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:38 am

Re: The end of Season 15 (and South Park?)

Postby beastly97 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:17 pm

i hope they don't end south park. they could do so much more with all of the stuff going on in the world today.with all of these celebrities the war the economy and the daily stuff that happens to them or to people they see :assface:
Frapeto
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:31 pm

Re: The end of Season 15 (and South Park?)

Postby Frapeto » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:11 pm

JayDrew wrote: I think it would be cool if they put in a damn good reason for aliens popping up in the background at times. Could make it some big government conspiracy thing, too.


This would make the perfect episode :P and i sure hope that they come to 16 seasons come ooon the south park series have changed the internet with all that Gingervirus stuff :D :D its hilaurious
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Re: The end of Season 15 (and South Park?)

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:36 pm

I said a while ago 15 was my guess for the end, and I would place a large bet on that.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
bmoreravens12
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:54 am

Re: The end of Season 15 (and South Park?)

Postby bmoreravens12 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:49 am

Well I hope they will renew it. But I'm not to sure. Anyway the last episode of south park should be epic. Like with all the characters in it at the very end like in "I'm a Little Bit Country", have one last more "I learned something today", one last "Oh my god, they killed kenny! You Bastards!",(but of course have him in the crowd at the end.) Oh and an awesome ending would be pip saying "God bless us everyone" and everyone say "Shut up pip" and then cut to the end theme.
Mazzy
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:20 am

Re: The end of Season 15 (and South Park?)

Postby Mazzy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:43 am

Myself and my sister both agree that it must never end... especially while the Simpsons is still around!
South Park hosts the biggest bravest voice on television, it would be a crime to let it go.

If the series had to stop I would only be ok with that if they kept bringing out movies.
-I am a girl-

'You got poop don't ch-ya?'
Brendle
Posts: 583
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:26 pm

Re: The end of Season 15 (and South Park?)

Postby Brendle » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:03 am

bmoreravens12 wrote:Well I hope they will renew it. But I'm not to sure. Anyway the last episode of south park should be epic. Like with all the characters in it at the very end like in "I'm a Little Bit Country", have one last more "I learned something today", one last "Oh my god, they killed kenny! You Bastards!",(but of course have him in the crowd at the end.) Oh and an awesome ending would be pip saying "God bless us everyone" and everyone say "Shut up pip" and then cut to the end theme.

Too much sh*t to cram in. A final episode wouldn't work. A movie would.

I love the idea of a final movie to close the series, like what Sex and the City did. Even though I hate that show.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Hayley B
Posts: 1731
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:49 pm

Re: The end of Season 15 (and South Park?)

Postby Hayley B » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:46 pm

Mazzy wrote:Myself and my sister both agree that it must never end... especially while the Simpsons is still around!
South Park hosts the biggest bravest voice on television, it would be a crime to let it go.

If the series had to stop I would only be ok with that if they kept bringing out movies.


Actually I use to hope that for Beavis and Butt-Head. Back when that show got cancelled. I was hoping that they make more movies instead , then. But now, I'm hearing that they are bringing that back to TV. Because they want to make fun of the newest Music Videos (like Lady Gaga's).
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
F*** New Jersey
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:13 am

Re: The end of Season 15 (and South Park?)

Postby F*** New Jersey » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:43 pm

IMO, one of the best ways to end the show is to show all characters, esp. the 4th graders, 20-30 years later. (Like Alexandre Dumas' "Twenty years later"). At the same time predicting where the world is going with the current trends. And to show 2 scenarios: pessimistic and optimistic (both for character's personal development and the world).

THAT would be epic. :wink:
JVM
Posts: 1061
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:34 am

Re: The end of Season 15 (and South Park?)

Postby JVM » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:04 pm

You want to know what the last episode of "South Park" will be like?

"Death" (#106), "Bigger, Longer & Uncut", and "Imaginationland" were all at some point intended to be the finale of South Park. Seasons One through Three were renewed after the former, four and five after the middle, and Matt and Trey ran out of ideas during season eleven and made the latter early.

Matt and Trey have intended for a while now to end the series with another film, but have yet to think of an idea as of 2008. I haven't even read a particularly interesting interview with the guys since then.

However, I think there's a possibility of renewal until April 2011, when Season 15 starts. I'd say that's the deadline.
scottync
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:17 am

Re: The end of Season 15 (and South Park?)

Postby scottync » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:42 pm

I hope it doesn't end, even if recent seasons haven't been as good. I'll miss it when it's gone. That said, if they do end it, I hope it's super-epic and we get to revisit open items, a la Kenny's "power" in the recent three-parter. I'd like to see something to do with the aliens, and whatever happened to Darth Chef.
Brendle
Posts: 583
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:26 pm

Re: The end of Season 15 (and South Park?)

Postby Brendle » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:47 am

F*** New Jersey wrote:IMO, one of the best ways to end the show is to show all characters, esp. the 4th graders, 20-30 years later. (Like Alexandre Dumas' "Twenty years later"). At the same time predicting where the world is going with the current trends. And to show 2 scenarios: pessimistic and optimistic (both for character's personal development and the world).

THAT would be epic. :wink:

That would be incredibly gay, IMO.

A funny alternative would be for it to start out like that...the kids when they're older...and all the fans are cringing at how corny it is. Then it cuts back to the kids as 9-year-olds in class and Butters just read his story about growing up to the class and Stan's like, "...Butters, that was really gay."
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
LeopoldBS
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:42 am

Re: The end of Season 15 (and South Park?)

Postby LeopoldBS » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:10 am

I'm hoping it doesn't end. They're stuff is hilarious and original, be a real shame if it goes. :santa: :parishilton: There is simply no better.
BodyGloveMan
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:46 pm

Re: The end of Season 15 (and South Park?)

Postby BodyGloveMan » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:16 pm

i know south park wont end. i mean, c'mon, look how many people love south park; T&M woundnt let down their fans.
joshferrell
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:49 pm

Re: The end of Season 15 (and South Park?)

Postby joshferrell » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:55 pm

BodyGloveMan wrote:i know south park wont end. i mean, c'mon, look how many people love south park; T&M woundnt let down their fans.

People said the same thing about the Beatles and look what happened there...

Return to “General South Park Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests