Could there be a 4th coon ep?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

KoolKynde

Could there be a 4th coon ep?

Postby KoolKynde » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:49 pm

Kenny has earned it, and there's never been a 4 episode special before. I pray to Lord Stone and Saint Parker that the Coon saga doesn't end at only 3 episodes.
cartman881

Re: Could there be a 4th coon ep?

Postby cartman881 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:15 pm

i was thinking the exact same thing.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:35 pm

Considering that I'm iffy on this part three and don't think we should have too many multi-part eps, I am in disagreement.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:23 pm

If you count 1302 as the first show in this series, and 1412, 1412, and this week's 1413, it is already four shows in the series about The Coon/Mysterion :) And, if MnT decide to continue it until the end of season 14 by including 1414 on the same topic, then there is five in this series :o
KoolKynde

Postby KoolKynde » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:06 am

OK, my bad... Could there be a 5th Coon episode? A 4 episode streak, like never before seen , new sh*t?!? With Kenny/Mysterion as the main character??? I cant f*cking wait to find out!
v3lzyboy

Postby v3lzyboy » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:29 am

The coon saga is my fav!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:54 am

Could they make this a 4-part "miniseries"? Yes. Will they? I'monna have to say no.
KoolKynde

Postby KoolKynde » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:10 pm

BRMBug wrote:Could they make this a 4-part "miniseries"? Yes. Will they? I'monna have to say no.

I have heard rumor, one that has vexed sleep. How have you divined such information? (How do you know?) Captain Hindsight and Kenny both have their demons they have to deal with, it could easily be stretched into 4 episodes. That would be a fan-fucking -tastic season finale as well!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:56 pm

They've never carried a story arc of this magnitude over for more than three episodes. Sure there was the "replacing Kenny in the group" situation, but that was more of a B story runner. There was other stuff going on in those episodes.
F*** New Jersey

Postby F*** New Jersey » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:07 pm

The Coon and Friend/Friends took the form of a cheap TV series: you watch it once, you are intrigued of what will come in the next episodes, BUT you don't to re-watch those episodes, simply because there is nothing else except that intrigue, which is gone once the have watched the episode once.

Very primitive plots, not funny (except BP and its "we care"), absolutely ridiculous and lame ending of "Coon vs. Coon and Friends".

I couldn't believe that the same people created such great mini-series as "Imagination Land" and "Go God Go".

Looks to me like T&M either got bored with South Park, ran out of ideas, or are simply busy with other projects.
yuoke

Postby yuoke » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:37 am

F*** New Jersey wrote:The Coon and Friend/Friends took the form of a cheap TV series: you watch it once, you are intrigued of what will come in the next episodes, BUT you don't to re-watch those episodes, simply because there is nothing else except that intrigue, which is gone once the have watched the episode once.

Very primitive plots, not funny (except BP and its "we care"), absolutely ridiculous and lame ending of "Coon vs. Coon and Friends".

I couldn't believe that the same people created such great mini-series as "Imagination Land" and "Go God Go".

Looks to me like T&M either got bored with South Park, ran out of ideas, or are simply busy with other projects.

I'm really hoping it's the that last thing you said becasue there has almost nothing over the last few seasonsto make me believe that they should renew their contract, excluding money reasons, even though that is the biggest reason. If this somehow extends for more than half of this season half, I lost all of the little hope I had left for the show. The inception college humor thing was distastful, especially that being only one of the two episodes I have liked this season, along with you have 0 friends.
kennyrules1234579

Postby kennyrules1234579 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:57 pm

Threre should the last episode coon vs coon and friends didn't explain much and kenny got the short end of the stick at the end.
I mean he freaking committed suicide to save his friends, and was willing to let Cthulhu kill him as a sacrifice, :zombiekenny: while mint berry crunch who runs away and watches tv while his friends are in danger and let cartman ( the coon) beat him up, saves the day? Thats just plain wrong. This episode to felt like it was rushed and incomplete.

kenny lover till the end :unhoodedkenny:

Return to “General South Park Discussion”