Why Kenny cant die (my theory for next week)

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

cartman881

Why Kenny cant die (my theory for next week)

Postby cartman881 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:28 pm

So the chances are you have probably seen the coon 2 and rise of mysterion and are now looking forward to the coon vs coon and freinds. Im not entirely sure if they are going to give a reason for why kenny cant die next week but i have a theory here that i think is worth a read.

so kenny is supposed to be 9 years old and we are told that 10 years ago his parents went to the cult of cthulu meetings but were so drunk they couldnt remember anything that happened there.so it is entirely possible that kenny's mum got pregnant at the same time she was going to these meetings.( this is were it might get a little wierd) the cult of cthulu might have somehow impregnated her with the son cthulu (kenny) without her even remembering meaning that kenny would be part demon from another dimension meaning that this could be why he is immortal.

i know it sounds a bit far fetched but it fits with the story and i think it's clever enough to work. this could also mean that kenny is the only one who can send chtulu back to the dimension he came from.

so what do you think. you think im crazy dont you?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Why Kenny cant die (my theory for next week)

Postby Big-Will » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:10 pm

I think Cthulhu is Kenny's father, and Kenny will be pissed to see that the dark lord is now Cartman's pet, doing Cartman's bidding..
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:37 pm

That kind of does make sense. I haven't actually read any of Love Craft's short stories, but I do have a copy of the 1970 version of The Dunwich Horror, and basically, if you haven't seen the movie there was a ritual at the end where this blonde chick was impregnated by one of the old ones.And the girl in the movie was drugged the whole time, which was why she was going along with it. So maybe it would make sense that the same thing happened to Kenny's Mom, and she was too wasted to remember.
Style_Bunny_Lover

Postby Style_Bunny_Lover » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:15 am

wow...i never even thought of that! That's a good explaination! :unhoodedkenny:
littleredhairedgirl86

Postby littleredhairedgirl86 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:28 am

I totally think your idea works. I was thinking that those meetings had something to do with it, but I couldn't solidify an actual theory.
Wow... that's pretty hardcore.
cartman881

Postby cartman881 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:36 pm

thanks guys. cant wait to find out if im right
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:46 am

cartman881 wrote:. . . .i know it sounds a bit far fetched but it fits with the story and i think it's clever enough to work. this could also mean that kenny is the only one who can send chtulu back to the dimension he came from.

so what do you think. you think im crazy dont you?

This fits perfectly, cartman881 :D

So this season we learned that Carman's dad was Jack Tenorman and now in this same season we may learn that Kenny's dad is Cthulhu?

Works for me :)
Korvon

Postby Korvon » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:11 pm

This theory would work, but I have a different one.

Every time Kenny dies, he goes to hell, but Satan kicks him out and sends him back to Earth because he has not yet fulfulled his destiny. (Whatever destiny that may be.) Then later on, after he's fulfilled that destiny, he has to start ducking bullets like everyone else.
The Silver Banana

Postby The Silver Banana » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:02 am

Oh, good, I can post it here.

It would be kind of redundant to have Kenny's father actually be ____ after all the fuss with Cartman. So I think Kenny's parents are really his parents.

The cult got arrested ten years before. And they couldn't have come back afterward, because... the cult guys were arrested. Kenny would have been born between one and two years later, so he would have been conceived between three months and fifteen months after the arrest. So he's too young to have been conceived at the cult, and I'll bet his brother is too old.

But there's still a couple things left to wonder. Why did the cult guy not kill any of the other child heroes? How could a woman who was drinking too much still have surviving children? And just how normal are Kenny's siblings?

OK, I haven't read any H.P. Lovecraft stuff yet. I plan on it, but for now, work with me.

While there, Mrs. McCormick consumed several key elements to form an inter-dimensional portal, but the particles were distributed throughout her body. When she got pregnant, the particles accumulated in the embryo, but were inactive. Then, she drank some more and the fetus died. The fetus became a component of the portal, which fully formed in her uterus and remained there.

The dead fetus was discovered by a more sentimental immortal. She decided to curse the McCormicks into repetitive childbirth to make them learn their lesson. And to make sure they didn't just kill it again via abortion, she would make it the same child over and over. So the first clone of the fetus was born, but the parents didn't seem all that attached to it, which meant that if it was killed, they would probably just go ahead and get the abortion when it came back. Frustrated, the immortal went through the portal herself in human form, becoming the family's third child.

As Karen McCormick, she stayed on earth to work out the details of the curse, waiting until the parents had a clear fondness for the child before beginning. In the meantime, she realized that in order for such a child to have a happy life like she wanted, his friends could never know. So she hired aliens to monitor everyone else in town. If they ever saw Kenny die, the town's memories would be taken. The footage would later be used in their Earth reality show. It took longer than expected to set up the equipment. After years of preparation, they tested it out by doing the first Kenny killing themselves. Karen's aide promptly sent in a clone, Karen made sure the new body was prepped for Kenny to re-inhabit it, and there was much rejoicing.

Karen kept in contact with R'lyeh via the portal in Mrs. McCormick's uterus, and encouraged them to tell everyone they knew to come after Kenny, not mentioning the stash of clones her aide had. After a while, it was starting to get kind of old, except to Karen, who still hates her new parents. In order to protect her brothers, she continues to ensure that Kenny dies over and over. For an immortal, that's pretty compassionate.

The only thing I have to support the idea of Kenny having any connection to R'lyeh, aside from him seeming to remember the place, is the behavior of the cult leader. If he was only concerned for C'thulu, then why kill Kenny and not Bradley? Perhaps Karen was the one who got them out of jail in the first place, and now attends the meetings, occasionally giving orders to the cult leader.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”