New season

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

VicGon182

New season

Postby VicGon182 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:08 am

So when is the new season coming out and what can we expect from Matt and Trey? Something with Obama, Mexicans, and oh Heniffer Lopez. I love taco flavored kisses!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: New season

Postby Big-Will » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:35 am

April 27, 2011.

We don't know what they have planned.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:16 am

I have Taco flavored kisses! C'mere Vic! :lol:
lollirot

Postby lollirot » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:56 pm

I'm hoping minor characters! Some of my favorite no names get a couple of lines, like Muffy and Brimmy! Bouts of darkness! PROFESSOR C-C-CHAOS! HELL! Rectus Dominus Cheesy Poofs!
I'm a minor character fan, proud background sniper and fiction addicted!
Fav-Characters Tweek, Terrance, Red

Snap Krackle Pop it in your mouth and wash it down your piehole with a tall and cold glass of shut the f*ck up :)
canswer

Postby canswer » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:35 am

I want to see Mr. Gueermo. :lol:
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:36 am

I miss the sh*tty Wok. Hope to see some sh*tty Chicken and maybe some sh*tty Beef in season 15
Stan and Kyle :)
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:08 pm

kfgg wrote:I miss the sh*tty Wok. Hope to see some sh*tty Chicken and maybe some sh*tty Beef in season 15
City Wok and City Airlines; maybe, but it's the background characters I want to see more of in Season 15. After Bradley was featured in Season 14, I want to see more of Dog Poo, Red, Luigi, and some others who never ever talked before in all these years.
lollirot

Postby lollirot » Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:10 pm

zzyzx 1 wrote:
kfgg wrote:I miss the sh*tty Wok. Hope to see some sh*tty Chicken and maybe some sh*tty Beef in season 15
City Wok and City Airlines; maybe, but it's the background characters I want to see more of in Season 15. After Bradley was featured in Season 14, I want to see more of Dog Poo, Red, Luigi, and some others who never ever talked before in all these years.

@ZZ

Awesome!

But, I thought you didn't like Dog Poo. :lol: I just remember that line in my head since he's say my 4th favorite character down the line? Say? It's completely okay who feels that way though.

I believe that their is a high probability of this coming. If anyone else did not, I got the joke that they we're making in Jersey. Before Cartman tried to get help for his plan, Randy suggested asking their enemies for help, and in turn Cartman did the same. I caught that right on. But they wouldn't show them all there into so many close-ups and emotions if it meant nothing. I have learned extraordinarily well to pay attention, close attention to these small details and I think we'll hear from team Dog Poo again :) Bradley hangs out with them, and he got a huge set made up just for him. :D With Poor and Stupid being a three main character only run I was hopeless that the remainder of Season 14B was going to bring any minors in but I was very wrong because the next week was a dream come true. I have faith that their time will come. It will. I SAY!
I'm a minor character fan, proud background sniper and fiction addicted!
Fav-Characters Tweek, Terrance, Red

Snap Krackle Pop it in your mouth and wash it down your piehole with a tall and cold glass of shut the f*ck up :)
sarfios

Postby sarfios » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:38 am

Give them time. Better idias, better release.
The Silver Banana

Postby The Silver Banana » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:21 am

As much as I loved the Coon & Friends trilogy... when is a girl gonna do something?

(Wow. I actually kept it short.)

Postby LilNugget » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:20 pm

The Silver Banana wrote:As much as I loved the Coon & Friends trilogy... when is a girl gonna do something?

(Wow. I actually kept it short.)

The very next episode featured Sharon and her Shake Weight adventures so you got your wish ;)

And Mrs Cartman had a pretty decent role in the Coon saga, along with a smaller yet important role played by Courtney Love.
Timmy!
kieranic

Postby kieranic » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:19 am

Big-Will wrote:April 27, 2011.

We don't know what they have planned.

Not even they know.
mann3ify

Postby mann3ify » Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:33 pm

What if there was an episode about The Real Housewives crew coming to South Park and shooting three mothers of Kyle, Stan, and Kenny?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:43 pm

mann3ify wrote:What if there was an episode about The Real Housewives crew coming to South Park and shooting three mothers of Kyle, Stan, and Kenny?

Idk, but I'd watch that. I absolutely can't stand any incarnation of 'Real Housewives. *shudder*
aerojockey

Postby aerojockey » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:46 pm

I'm trying to think: what cultural phenomena haven't they touched yet? Here are my guesses for the topics for Season 15:

1. Gun control. It's the biggest political controversy they haven't really dealt with, though they have touched on it. In fact, I think a gun control episode might have been planned for season 14 (remember the preview where Cartman tried to buy 500 AK-47s) but didn't do it for some reason.

2. Jane Austen. South Park usually makes fun of current pop culture but they're not afraid to go old school. They've parodied The Grapes of Wrath, they married 50's beach films to 80's summer camp films, they parodied Dickens, etc. I'm just trying to think of what is old school and really popular today, and I can't think of anything better than Jane Austen. Also Jane was seen in her time to be somewhat like M&T are in ours; try telling that to the fangirls who miss the irony though....

3. North Korea. News has been slow lately, and the situation in Korea is my guess of the current most likely news story to be significant by next April.

4. I'm guessing ipads will make an appearance, probably more as a prop (a la Okama Gamesphere) though.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”