southpark should never end it should always keep going
skeebopped

Re: southpark should never end

Postby skeebopped » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:51 am

right
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:25 pm

Yep, can't wait for season 2,365. Man Matt & Try will be wizened.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
ajz090

Postby ajz090 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:50 pm

i agree but sooner or later all good things come to an end. but i hope that will be a long ways off
Rajnica

Postby Rajnica » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:38 pm

I agree with all of you but i think that characters like babyes and other children must grow up in a ''big'' man or a women.:D
ajz090

Postby ajz090 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:12 pm

ya that would be cool, as the seasons progress they would move up to 5th grade 6th grade but get older as well
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:14 pm

Zazaban wrote:Yep, can't wait for season 2,365. Man Matt & Try will be wizened.

Season 2,365, Episode 14 will be a new Christmas episode I believe :P

But yeah, I hope SP goes a few more seasons.
sparkjumpedtheshark

Postby sparkjumpedtheshark » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:16 pm

I just watched three episodes from Season 14, "Coon 2," "It's a Jersey Thing," and "Insheeption," and man I honestly have to say...

I hope this show ends soon.

I used to love South Park.

What the hell happened to this show?

Have the creators totally given up?
Rajnica

Postby Rajnica » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:09 am

O man , calm down!
The episode's in season 15 will suprise you.
Just wait and look previous season's.
Leaned back in chair and enjoy!
Don't worry be happy!.;)
:P
KainKarnage

Postby KainKarnage » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:54 pm

Most people I know stopped watching it after the first few seasons but it never gets old for me. Most of my friends give me a side ways glance when I talk about an episode of South Park. Guess I should get different friends...
bikermice

Postby bikermice » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:31 pm

at least, STOP MAKING EPISODES ONLY ABOUT CARTMAN AND KYLE, or randy's bullcrap, I can't stand it anymore
Ikilledkennyhah

Postby Ikilledkennyhah » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:56 pm

Dude, south park sucks these days. Sorry, but I just watched season 14. Most of them, expecially the Coon ones are STUPID
LinkedTriforce

Postby LinkedTriforce » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:50 pm

*sigh*...Goddamnit guys...After being a long-time lurker here, and a long-time South Park fan (I think I started watching the new eps regularly around season 5 or 6, and quickly caught up on all the reruns), and with more and more harsh criticism of the show the last few years, I just can't stay silent anymore.

I've seen every episode, and I personally think it's pathetic how many people are hating on this show at this point, yet still clearly watching it anyway and hanging out here. It's especially ridiculous given the quality of every other current animated show out there. South Park is far and away still the most consistently entertaining, funny and above all intelligent animated show out there.

I will agree that overall the show isn't what it used to be several seasons ago, but every season still has more good, entertaining episodes than mediocre or bad ones. This half of the season was actually pretty disappointing at first, but then The Coon trilogy and season closer, Creme Fraiche really ended the season well. The only one I would really consider bad from this run IMO was Poor and Stupid, and for whatever reason the first episode of a run is almost always the worst of the season now.

Anyway, this is starting to ramble a bit, but I just needed to finally speak up after being pissed off by all the haters. Can't wait for season 15 (is it a much longer wait than usual?) I have this weird feeling that S15 will be their last, but I hope it continues beyond that. It seems they usually agree to a few years at a time, and 15 is the end of their current contract, so if they continue they'll probably go at least through 17 or 18.

Oh yeah, also really looking forward to the Book of Mormon musical. I live right in NYC, so it'll be real easy for me to go see. I'm always a bit worried when they do something that isn't South Park, but so far everything I've seen from them has been great. It also seems perfect for them to team up with the Avenue Q guy.

Just my two cents, and expect to see comments from me on a semi-regular basis now.
Kennyisnumber1

Postby Kennyisnumber1 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:58 am

south park is my by far favorite tv show and the movie well its my favorite movie and it should be never ended but for a second here lets be real when Trey and Matt die (please god not really soon or until really really long) its gonna end
:|
Last edited by Kennyisnumber1 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:47 pm

Although South Park isn't as good as it was a few years ago, I still enjoy every new episode and look forward to them.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”