FAITH+1 ALBUM PLEASE!?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

fashox

FAITH+1 ALBUM PLEASE!?

Postby fashox » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:23 am

I have been waiting years for Matt and Trey to release the full versions of those Faith+1 songs. Is it ever going to happen? That was my favorite episode and the songs are so funny I need the full versions! :zombiekenny:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: FAITH+1 ALBUM PLEASE!?

Postby Big-Will » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:02 am

It will never happen. It should have come out years ago. The fact that it hasn't shows it never will.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Sammy-J

Postby Sammy-J » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:08 am

fashox wrote:I have been waiting years for Matt and Trey to release the full versions of those Faith+1 songs. Is it ever going to happen? That was my favorite episode and the songs are so funny I need the full versions! :zombiekenny:

i love Faith+1 - this is should be classed as the ultimate Cartman episode. it just goes to show how he will do ANYTHING to beat Kyle in a bet!
I don't think I'm very happy. I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams.
Butters - Super Best Friends
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:40 pm

Fine then, f*ck the album. Order some intern to upload them to SPS. They'll be up for a while until someone complains about copyrighted material or whatever and they can take 'em back down. But then they'll out on the interwebs and us fans can take it from there.

Free publicity, yo.

You read it! You can't unread it!

Return to “General South Park Discussion”