FREE TRENT BOYETT!!!!!!!

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

GLASSDOC105

FREE TRENT BOYETT!!!!!!!

Postby GLASSDOC105 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:47 am

Thats right! The lovable,laughable,always happy two make friends...TRENT BOYETT!!! Hey Matt n Trey, November 10, 2011 Trent wil have been locked up for 6 years!! Now we all know the love, appeal, an humor is based on "fourthies!". An i for one hope they never grow up! Because if they did, you all started my favorite show of all time, based on 3rd grade age. An with that said, well Stan, Kyle, Cartman, and Kenny would be gettin ready two go two their junior prom! Then you would be as dull as theSimpsons, King of Hill, Miley Cyrus, the list is endless! but your not, South Park is the greatest!!! Sooo, what do you think about (even though its gonna be six years, an they havent aged) a "early release episode?" South Park Nation! Live Long An Prosper!! An FREE TRENT BOYETT!!! :santa:
GLASSDOC105

Re: FREE TRENT BOYETT!!!!!!!

Postby GLASSDOC105 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:18 am

HELL YEAH,( PEAS N CARROTS,PEAS N CARROTS, PEAS AN CARROTS, FREE TRENT BOYETT!!!!
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:42 am

GLASSDOC105 wrote: Trent wil have been locked up for 6 years!!

And the boys have been in 4th grade since season four, episode 12. Season 15 is about to start. Trent was a one-time character. To get your Trent fix, try the episode player, Season 8, Episode 10: Pre-School.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:15 am

Unless he gets out for "good behavior". *dramatic music*
kieranic

Postby kieranic » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:32 am

The boys have barely grown up since then. Check back in six years. If the boys still haven't grown up, read this again.
GLASSDOC105

Postby GLASSDOC105 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:50 am

yep ur all correct, thats what i was sayin. an i love em for not growing up. as for one time character, well ther have been hundreds of characters, an you wont find them on character search. an in six years im sure i still wont c Trent. but if we dont talk about it how do you keep stirrin the pot? an not just bout trent how bout you all talk bout ur favorite things south park. an maybe, jus maybe itll come bak? P.S. way to go matt n trey for helping put away a islamic nutjob. live long an prosper South Park Nation!!!!!
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:06 am

They could get so much mileage out of the discontinuity. Trent could come back and they'd be all like "6 years?? It hasn't been six years!" and then they could do flashbacks of Woodland Critter Christmas, Hell On Earth 2006, etc. - all stuff that proves time passed since then, then they'd be like

Stan: "If that's true, then why the hell are we still in fourth grade?"

Kyle: "Yeah, dude, and how come we haven't aged a day?"

Cartman: "I don't know, you guys! But I'm seriousleh, he's getting out again and he's twice as pissed as he was before!"

Kenny: (incoherent babbling)

Then when Trent confronts them, he could say stuff like "I wasted my entire childhood in that hellhole and it's all your fault!"

Stan (nervous): But, dude....you're still a child. We're all still in fourth grade!"

They could use that tactic to confuse him and make their escape, but eventually they'd have to find a way to make him get sent back again.

It could be done.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”