THE BOOK OF MORMON MUSICAL

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

waynes9

THE BOOK OF MORMON MUSICAL

Postby waynes9 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:32 am

This may not be the proper forum to talk about the Broadway show, "The Book of Mormon" but, I am compelled to let everyone know about how amazing this show is.
God bless Trey and Matt :lol: !!!
My wife and I went to see the NYC Broadway Show, "The Book of Mormon, Gods Favorite Musical", on Saturday, Feb 26th.
It is by far the funniest / best show ever to grace the Broadway Theators of NYC !! Of ALL the Broadway Shows we have ever attended, this is the FIRST show we plan to attend more than once.
Saturday was only the musical's second "preview showing". The show's actual "Opening Night" is scheduled for March 24th and we have already purchased our tickets for that night also.
We have NEVER experienced a show, play, musical, or comedy factory, that made us laugh so hard and for so long, in our entire lives. You would be hard pressed to find an audience member that left the theator with their ribs intact or without lockjaw from their non-stop hysterical laughing.
The show is so insanely funny that, if it wasn't for the 15 minute intermission, you could very well laugh yourself to death.
I am not exaggerating folks. This show's comedic insanity starts the instant the curtain rises and doesn't stop until the ushers pull you from your hospital gourney. The only disappointment occurs when you realize that the show has to end.
Oh also, because the actual "opening night" isn't until March 24th, there are no sound tracks or other great souvenoirs to purchase yet :( (we had to settle for 2 T-shirts, 3 playbills, and a refrigerator magnet) so we will just have to survive on memory until March 24th.
One last note... I truly feel sorry for any South Park fans, Matt and Trey fans, or for anyone who just loves to laugh their @ss off, that doesn't get a chance to see this HILARIOUS Broadway Show!! Nuff said.
ME
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: THE BOOK OF MORMON MUSICAL

Postby Big-Will » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:33 am

I like your enthusiasm, but only one of the many threads will live to see tomorrow.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Re: THE BOOK OF MORMON MUSICAL

Postby 203177 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:23 am

i wish i saw it! i wanna see them on letterman at 11:35pm but i have school the next day dammit. i will see it on youtube then
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16

Return to “General South Park Discussion”