I'm excited, guys.

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Brendle

I'm excited, guys.

Postby Brendle » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:50 am

New South Park season coming up.

Come on, Matt and Trey...DELIVER THIS SEASON. Don't get lazy. Your last season, let's face it...you guys fell off a bit. You made too many shows about pop culture and reality shows and all that sh*t.

Let's hope for some more clever, SUBTLE satire this season, guys. Let's hope Matt and Trey get HUNGRY again...hungry for respect.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Brendle

Re: I'm excited, guys.

Postby Brendle » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:55 am

There's only ONE moment from South Park that gives me hope for this season...ONE moment. And it was the very end of the Coon trilogy, with Mintberry Crunch. That was CLASSIC South Park.

C'mon!
Brendle

Postby Brendle » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:58 am

South Park have had the same career as Eminem. Both amazing in the late '90s and early 2000s and now they're not as good as they once were...and they've sort of forgotten who they were. LOL.
VACOOLA

Re: In T minus 1.5 months

Postby VACOOLA » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:33 pm

Brendle wrote:I'm excited, guys.

I can see that. A triple post. Wow! Just wow.

Brendle wrote:Come on, Matt and Trey...DELIVER THIS SEASON. Don't get lazy. Your last season, let's face it...you guys fell off a bit. You made too many shows about pop culture and reality shows and all that sh*t.

Let's hope for some more clever, SUBTLE satire this season, guys. Let's hope Matt and Trey get HUNGRY again...hungry for respect.

I bet they're not hungry for any more respect than they already have. And the last thing they really need is any of us telling them what to do (like if they were reading all these wishful messages in the first place, haha!).

Brendle wrote:South Park have had the same career as Eminem.

Comparing South Park to that piece of shit is fucking BLASPHEMY.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:15 pm

Brendle, don't forget dvda92's great artwork from a different thread; this art work actually is on a server that changes the countdown EVERY DAY!

So just glance each day at the art work to see how many days are left before Season 15 begins; we're all excited too, Brendle :D

dvda92's great art work:

Brendle

Re: In T minus 1.5 months

Postby Brendle » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:55 pm

VACOOLA wrote:
Brendle wrote:South Park have had the same career as Eminem.

Comparing South Park to that piece of shit is fucking BLASPHEMY.

No way.

From 1999 to 2002 Eminem was the best lyricist on the planet. From 1999 to 2002 South Park was the best television show on the planet.

Come on...Eminem may not be amazing nowadays (he's still pretty good) but name one rapper who came close to what he did in his prime.
DragosPaul

Postby DragosPaul » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:10 pm

lolol nce
scottync

Postby scottync » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:38 pm

Matt and Trey have been pretty busy with The Book of Mormon lately. It sounds like they worked their asses off on that and it turned out pretty good as a result. I'm thinking that the musical may have been a bit of a creative distraction for the guys during the most recent seasons, and maybe now that they're finished with it we'll get an unusually strong Season 15. That's the hope, anyway!
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:58 pm

scottync wrote:Matt and Trey have been pretty busy with The Book of Mormon lately. It sounds like they worked their asses off on that and it turned out pretty good as a result. I'm thinking that the musical may have been a bit of a creative distraction for the guys during the most recent seasons, and maybe now that they're finished with it we'll get an unusually strong Season 15. That's the hope, anyway!

Or a Season 15 full of Mormon references; that's all that's on their minds now. Never mind Charlie Sheen.
Brendle

Postby Brendle » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:28 am

I'm more excited about the commentaries coming up than the actual show, LOL.

I just wanna hear Matt and Trey speak. Those guys are my heroes. GENIUSES. But Trey needs to stay off drugs...stay clear-minded and focused.
kieranic

Postby kieranic » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:56 am

Brendle wrote:Your last season, let's face it...you guys fell off a bit.

Umm it hasn't been confirmed that it's the last season (Let's hope it isn't). Comedy Central would still be in discussions with M&T about that issue.
Brendle

Postby Brendle » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:21 am

Umm, there is more than ONE definition of "last," you know.

last (adjective): most recent in time; latest : last year | [ postpositive ] your letter of Sunday last.

In other words, I was referring to Season 14.
Hugues Lavergne

Postby Hugues Lavergne » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:47 pm

I totally disagree with this post.

Season 14 was one the best ever. The little let down IMO were season 12 and 13 even if they had some awesomes episodes in it.

Season 10-11-14 are the bests IMO!
Brendle

Postby Brendle » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:51 am

Season 11 was comedy genius.

Season 14 was comedy trash. But they have an excuse...they were working on the musical. Too burnt out from that to make any interesting episodes.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:18 am

I found the season to be a little on the "meh" side myself. I am totally looking forward to s.15 though.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”