Any more xmas specials!!!!!

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

ChefLeg83

Any more xmas specials!!!!!

Postby ChefLeg83 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:07 pm

is anyone else a fan of the xmas specials like i am? my personal favourite is mr hankeys christmas classics, but i love em all n cant get enough of em n would love another mr hankeys christmas classics with some of the newer characters in ie a towlie song about xmas bud where he forgets the lyrics or al gore singing about how he saved the world from manbearpig. maybe even get mrs garrison singin a new song to his fourth grade class etc
wot u all think?
ChefLeg83

Re: Any more xmas specials!!!!!

Postby ChefLeg83 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:10 pm

maybe christmas critters singin with satan n saddam in a ratpack style stage show!!!!!!!!
VACOOLA

Something just doesn't feel right

Postby VACOOLA » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:10 am

ChefLeg83 wrote:is anyone else a fan of the xmas specials like i am? my personal favourite is mr hankeys christmas classics, but i love em all n cant get enough of em n would love another mr hankeys christmas classics with some of the newer characters in ie a towlie song about xmas bud where he forgets the lyrics or al gore singing about how he saved the world from manbearpig. maybe even get mrs garrison singin a new song to his fourth grade class etc
wot u all think?

So, what seems to be the blooper here? Is it the beginning of April/end of December confusion? Or is it the fact that we're dealing with Season 15 rather than Season 3 ATM? Oh noes! I think I see it now. It's GARRISON'S COOCH AGAIN!!!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Any more xmas specials!!!!!

Postby Big-Will » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:10 am

Moved.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “General South Park Discussion”