you fat boys make me sick

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Normo360

you fat boys make me sick

Postby Normo360 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:36 pm

how is crippled summer not the best episode in season 14 you fat chicken loving retards. its one of the best episodes of all time you fat boys worry me
Zazaban

Re: you fat boys make me sick

Postby Zazaban » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:44 pm

You make a topic just to insult people for holding a different opinion? (Not even very good insults.) What a wonderful first impression you make.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:42 am

awlrite.
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:38 am

The reason I don't like it so much is because you do.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:51 am

Zazaban wrote:You make a topic just to insult people for holding a different opinion? (Not even very good insults.) What a wonderful first impression you make.

Sometimes I approve posts so other people can tell the newbie how things work around here. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:06 am

I forgot to mention...Normo, I'm not fat - I'm of average weight - and I actually don't care for chicken. I mean, it's okay, but I much prefer beef. Do you like beef, Normo? Would you like me to slip you the hot beef injection?
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:05 am

Normo, I bet your are fatter than everyone on this board put together..You never leave the house, because you can't even get out the door, and you spend all day talking sh*t online. You should stop projecting your inadequecies on other people, stop crying about how people you don't even know have different opinions than yourself, and cut down on the KFC..LOL...Dumbass.
TKOaries

Postby TKOaries » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:09 am

You know he is proud of this topic. He jizz on it after to.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:19 am

I'm a complete fatass, I like chicken (except for KFC, I can fart better than they can chicken :? ), and I thought that Crippled Summer was just "okay". But guess who has two fucks and doesn't give a thumb!
VACOOLA

Postby VACOOLA » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:55 pm

1. Fat - Nay.
2. Chicken - Yea (ate some today).
3. "Crippled Summer" - Meh (actually, meh times 1000).

> Bug: The fact that you are not as anorexic as the rest of us here is not enough reason to brag about it. :razz:
Bradman1978

Postby Bradman1978 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:38 am

I personally like the super hero arc guess the best was Mysterion Rises.

Personally, if I was immurture enough to call names I call people pot head over fatass for likeing Medicinal Fried Chicken. Seeing it is a critic on legalizing Medical Marjuarna (can't spell not trying sorry) while basically illegalize delious but unhealthy food. Of couse, I'm stating the obvious.

Why do I write this? First, I have no life like yourself. Second to waster your time reading it cause that's the closest thing to legalize murder.
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:38 am

I'm a little "overweight" compared to the average american...but I wouldn't call 210 pounds fat :? 250 or more...yes.

As for Chicken...I looove chicken, but I like the breaded sh*t. Sorry I can't live without nuggets :P

And Crippled Summer was okay. I'd say decent. Not a favorite but trust me, they've made MUCH worse :roll:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:34 am

I love fried chicken..I used to love it from KFC, but last time I got chicken from KFC, it was all nasty and dried out..I was so pissed. I haven't been back there, and that was nearly a year ago.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:41 am

I don't think anyone here is porky enough to call "fat boy." I mean, there is some serious obesity going on in the world today. Some folks might have extra padding here and there, but come on!

Also, I think Crippled Summer was probably the best or tied with medicinal fried.

So shut the f*ck up, troll. Try not being a dickhead.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:15 am

I will admit that I am a bit overweight, yes. I'll also admit that I enjoy chicken as much as the next poulty consumer. Hell, I'll even admit that I got my share of laughs from Crippled Summer, especially with all the cartoon references made for the kids at the camp.

But what I CANNOT digest is someone who purposely trolls on here just to insult anyone who disapproves of an episode that person may like.

Sure, we have differences. Even I have trouble with a couple of eps. But I'm not going to put someone down for liking the stories I found a bit...unnerving.

Maybe it's just that I'm one of the older posters on this forum, or the fact that your immaturity is laughable. Either way, someone seriously needs to take note from the Death Camp of Tolerance episode.

And by that, I don't mean putting a gerbil up your partner's ass. I'm talking the lesson that's supposed to be learned.

In other words, to paraphrase the late Ricky Nelson:
Well, it's all right now
I've learned my lesson well
They say you can't please everyone
So YOU CAN BITE YOURSELF

Return to “General South Park Discussion”