Commentary Mini

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

jrodgillman

Commentary Mini

Postby jrodgillman » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:04 am

Hey,

I love this show. Yes, I'm that dork that buys every dvd every year (maybe the blu ray now). I went to see Basketball and Team America. Once I found there was more to get, I bought Cannibal and Ogazmo, which I love. I'm probably the last guy that would state this, but for some reason tonight is the night. Matt and Trey treat the commentaries like someone is making them lay in a chair while they get their life blood sucked out. I mean, ouch, is it so terrible to take three minutes per episode to say a little bit about what went on behind the scenes? I know I have just stated how lame I am that I play those commentaries every year that I buy the season. I find them both really funny and yeah, I do like to hear the little bit of behind the scenes ramble. Is it obvious from the episode? Sure. I still like it anyway. I'm assuming this will be the last year of production. After getting censored hard a second time on the Mohammad thing, I get it. I would stop to. But, (butt f*ckers) I actually listen to that sh*t and don't make it seem like it's so painstaking. Do my job for a week and see if you can talk for three minutes about something interesting. At least you have something cool to talk about. I honestly hope this won't be your last season, but I'm kind of thinking it will. Good luck pig f*ckers.

The guy that listens to your commentary

:)
BRMBug

Re: Commentary Mini

Postby BRMBug » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:54 am

They've signed on for two more seasons.
I'm one of the few people who buys the discs for commentary. I loves me some commentary and "extras"
They say they only do 3 minutes of commentary because they feel that that's plenty of time to say what they need to, and they don't want to go on and on about crap no one wants to hear. But I think it's because they really don't like doing commentary.
kieranic

Postby kieranic » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:01 am

BRMBug wrote:They've signed on for two more seasons.

Just out of curiosity, where did you hear that? :?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:39 am

Read this article. Look for the year 2013.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:01 pm

kieranic wrote:Just out of curiosity, where did you hear that? :?

On the internets. So it must be true!

Return to “General South Park Discussion”