Coon and Friends SUCKED!

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

bubbleballs

Coon and Friends SUCKED!

Postby bubbleballs » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:34 pm

In season 14 Coon and Friends was finished. I was excited at first but soon found myself disappointed. It was boring and episode after episode it just got worse. The only thing that kept me watching was mint-berry-crunch and the hope that something different than Coon and Friends would play. Looking forward to a better season 15!
Grillchummer

Re: Coon and Friends SUCKED!

Postby Grillchummer » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:13 pm

dude i dont know wtf your talking about
the coon and friends episodes were hilarious and since it was south park's second trilogy makes it better. i laughed really hard at those episodes, but yeah im looking forward to these new episodes as well

the new human centIPAD aires tomorrow so i hope it pleases u more than the coon episodes did
bubbleballs

Postby bubbleballs » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:25 pm

Grillchummer wrote:dude i dont know wtf your talking about
the coon and friends episodes were hilarious and since it was south park's second trilogy makes it better. i laughed really hard at those episodes, but yeah im looking forward to these new episodes as well

the new human centIPAD aires tomorrow so i hope it pleases u more than the coon episodes did

Me too but still coon and friends was awful. Apparently you have bad taste in south park
NightStarX99

Postby NightStarX99 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:09 am

bubbleballs wrote:
Grillchummer wrote:dude i dont know wtf your talking about

Me too but still coon and friends was awful. Apparently you have bad taste in south park

Uh, actually no.

You seriously need to learn the difference between "bad taste" and "taste that's different then yours".

Because they are not one and the same, and you are in no authority to be telling anyone what tastes are bad or not just because they aren't the same as yours.

Your opinion is not any more valid than his. Actually, since you don't even seem to provide one good logical reason as to why you don't like the episode, your opinion comes off looking far worse and vastly more unintelligent and irrelevant.
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:48 am

I enjoyed the Coon & Friends trilogy. Sure it wasn't classic, but it was entertaining and I'd watch it again.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
revivingjula

Postby revivingjula » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:22 am

I think it was somewhat clever that they made kenny's dying a superpower, but I didn't really like how they made him die and come back in the same episode. It would have been easy to ajust each episode to allow him to come back in the breaks between episodes, then it would have been more cohesive with all the episodes before it. But, that's just my opinion, and I'm sure lots of people like it just the way it is.
That's a BAD MR. KITTY!!!
NeuroHeart

Postby NeuroHeart » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:36 pm

Mysterion Rises is in my top five favorite South Park episodes ever, sometimes right up at number one, depending on my mood. The song alone made it worth watching, the Dead Kenny Commedy was gold, and dude it had Cthulhu. You are clearly higher than Towelie.
Last edited by NeuroHeart on Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:23 am

Dude, Coon and Friends was awesome! "Mysterion Rises" is my second most favorite South Park episode of all-time. What the f*ck is wrong with you?!

Seriously, were we even watching the same thing?
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
bubbleballs

Postby bubbleballs » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:23 pm

You people are f*cking stupid!!!!!! Coon and Friends was boring as hell.

Same sh*t over and over again. Maybe a few funny things in there but it was sooo bad!!

On an unrelated note season 15 rocks so far.
Brendle

Postby Brendle » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:50 pm

bubbleballs wrote:You people are f*cking stupid!!!!!! Coon and Friends was boring as hell.

Same sh*t over and over again. Maybe a few funny things in there but it was sooo bad!!

It's guys like THIS that should be banned. The kind of guys who call others idiots because they don't have the same opinion as them.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
UhhIDontKnow

Postby UhhIDontKnow » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:47 pm

Brendle wrote:
bubbleballs wrote:You people are f*cking stupid!!!!!! Coon and Friends was boring as hell.

It's guys like THIS that should be banned. The kind of guys who call others idiots because they don't have the same opinion as them.

What would be even worse would be if someone were to tell someone else that they are not a "true fan" of the show if they didn't agree with that someone's opinions... Sadly I see no ban came that special someone's way...
bubbleballs

Postby bubbleballs » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:16 pm

Okay well i am understanding of peoples opinions, but when you say you like coon and friends I cant help but think you are a bad judge of south park episodes.
bubbleballs

Postby bubbleballs » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:32 am

Now I liked mysterion rises more than the others, but there are some incredible southparks out there this is def not one of them!

If you want a reason

It was boring
All episodes were the same
It wasnt funny enough

But I have to say the guy who kept doing the apologising for the bp oil spill was quite funny!!
bubbleballs

Postby bubbleballs » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:02 pm

Can anybody reply who agrees with me
sept24

Postby sept24 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:06 pm

i would have to unfortunately agree. dont get me wrong i love southpark but con and friends would probably go at the bottom of my list

Return to “General South Park Discussion”