Cartman loves weddings (maybe)

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

icsws55

Cartman loves weddings (maybe)

Postby icsws55 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:44 pm

Kate and William currently got married. What if there is an episode spoofing that royal wedding? Cartman watches Bride Wars DVD, and then hears news about Kate and William getting married.

Cartman: Mom! Mom!
Liane: What is it?
Cartman: Can we go to London?
Liane: Sorry, Eric, but we don't have enough money to go to London
Cartman: But moooooooom, it's about the biggest most beautiful royal wedding in the world
Liane: I'm sorry, but we can't afford to see a royal wedding, even if it will be part of world history.
Cartman: WHAT THE f*ck IS WRONG WITH YOU MOM? I WANNA GO TO THAT GODDAMN f*cking ROYAL WEDDING!
Liane: Eric, what have I told you about such language. Now you march upstairs to your room, young man.

Then, Eric sits in his room crying at the top of his voice. Later, Cartman makes an evil plan of re-locating the royal wedding to South Park, without letting the couple know about it. Suddenly, when Kate and William walk out of the ceremony in Denver, thinking they are in London, they find Randy Marsh, swearing like a drunken sailor with his pants off. Finally, Cartman is sent to court for illegally re-locating the royal wedding. Kate and William divorce, and Cartman is sentenced to 500 hours of community service.
TJman94

Re: Cartman loves weddings (maybe)

Postby TJman94 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:55 am

I kind of like the idea of the episode, but maybe the overall plot should be changed a little.
kieranic

Postby kieranic » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:30 pm

We don't need a wedding episode.
A) It's already happened
B) It will be pretty much "forgotten" (well not forgotten but you know, not on anyones mind) by the time the show airs
C) I can't exactly imagine a South Park Royal Wedding episode (And Personally, I really hope they do not make an episode out of it. Sure, make a subtle reference to it here and there but you know, not a full episode).
KingHaysey

Postby KingHaysey » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:33 pm

kieranic wrote:We don't need a wedding episode.
A) It's already happened
B) It will be pretty much "forgotten" (well not forgotten but you know, not on anyones mind) by the time the show airs
C) I can't exactly imagine a South Park Royal Wedding episode (And Personally, I really hope they do not make an episode out of it. Sure, make a subtle reference to it here and there but you know, not a full episode).

I agree, been hearing enough of the royal wedding, and an episode would just be a basic rip-on-the-brits which wouldn't go down well
I Suffer from alcoholism. It's pretty bad.
icsws55

Postby icsws55 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:24 pm

I guess that sometimes, people need to give weddings and sh*t a break.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed May 04, 2011 4:18 am

I could not see Cartman giving two flying sh*ts about a wedding, not even the royal one. Now if the girls got all into and obsessive about it, I could see that working. Maybe have it lead to a whole sect of American women who are obsessed with Royal weddings, idk.
icsws55

Postby icsws55 » Wed May 11, 2011 12:16 am

Now they have just come up with a better idea to spoof the royal wedding than I have. The idea is this week's episode, "Royal Pudding," which is about a Canadian wedding.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”