worst episode ever! vote

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

kalbahamut

Re: worst episode ever! vote

Postby kalbahamut » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:36 am

continued from my last post...

1202: Britney’s New Look - lame joke carried too far
1205: Eek, A Penis! - another Garrison ep played almost purely for shock value with little real comedy.
1208: The China Problem - Cartman riffing on Asian stereotypes would have been funny as a 10 second scene. It doesn't carry an entire episode. The rest... give me a break... Indy 4 was not THAT bad. If they had been making fun of Transformers 2 okay maybe it could have sustained the joke for 20 minutes but even then it's pushing it. Indy 4 was better than Indy 2, maybe this is when M&T started suffering from being cynical assh*les (later turned into the theme of an episode in season 15?)
1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever- someone said this ep was bad, really? I loved seeing Wendy beat the sh*t out of Cartman.
1302: The Coon - lame. but not as lame as if they had made a 3-parter with the same premise.
1304: Eat, Pray, Queef - far from their best
1305: Fishsticks - not bad but overrated
1306: Pinewood Derby - dumb
1308: Dead Celebrities - meh
1309: Butters' Bottom Bitch - so-so
1310: W.T.F. - absolutely horrible. Almost as bad as watching actual pro wrestling.
1312: The F Word - offensive. I understand their point completely, but I get the feeling that M&T don't actually have that many gay friends that they talk to frequently.
1313: Dances With Smurfs - As much as I hate Glenn Beck... this show missed the mark pretty bad. By this point the show had become pretty formulaic.. going through the motions..
1401: Sexual Healing - not great but not as bad as some of you have made it out to be.
1407: Crippled Summer - Towelie
1408: Poor and Stupid - again, I actually *agree* with the premise (that people who like South Park are mostly stupid)... but that doesn't make it funny nor does it make it adequate to sustain an entire episode. This was terrible.
1409: It's A Jersey Thing - also terrible. and supremely overrated.
1411: Coon 2: Hindsight - ugh
1412: Mysterion Rises - snore
1413: Coon Vs. Coon And Friends - really? your best joke in 3 episodes is just a mean and pointless Family Guy-style attack on Justin Beiber? super lame.
1502: Funnybot - I think they are using Funnybot to write these episodes.
1503: Royal Pudding - so-so
1504: T.M.I. - meh
1505: Crack Baby Athletic Association - boring

In conclusion:

10 worst episodes:

1. Jakovasaurs
2. Quest for Ratings
3. W.T.F.
4. Great Expectations (Pip)
5. Butt Out
6. Poor and Stupid
7. Merry Christmas Charlie Manson
8. Pinewood Derby
9. Gnomes
10. Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina

Worst season:
Season 14
Runner-Up:
Season 13

Reserving judgement on Season 15...
splover22

Postby splover22 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:29 am

A million little fibers because it was kinda gross and stupid.
Mr Garrisons fancy new vagina because it was also gross and stupid.
Pinewood derby because it just sucked.
StarKid

Postby StarKid » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:44 pm

I must agree, I didn't like scrootie mcboogerballs either.
It's very hard to think of episodes I dislike though. :P
Sit down you inarticulate bumble.
UhhIDontKnow

Postby UhhIDontKnow » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:27 pm

Pip.
flippityfloppityfloo

Postby flippityfloppityfloo » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:34 pm

Worst episode ever, hands down was the one where they were stuck on the bus as it teetered on the edge of a cliff. Just terrible. And for the record, Scrotie McBurgerballs and Medicinal Fried Chicken were awesome. Best Scarface parody ever!

http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/ ... pngcarface parody ever!
Metaltransam

Re: The Worst South Park episodes

Postby Metaltransam » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:38 am

Alexbloxxer wrote:All the terrance and phillip episodes gah i have a feeling they will show another one and wont show us cartmans father the rest are cool

You sir are retarded! Just like this thread for staying active for over a year. McBoogerballs is the worst episode. This show needs more Terrance and Phillip for the Canadian viewers.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:33 am

I find it hilarious how so many people hate Stanley's Cup because of the ending. I want nothing more than to work with kids as a career, I love kids and think nothing is sadder than a child with a disease. But that's how life works. Unfortunately kids do die from cancer. If anyone should be upset with Stanley's Cup it's me. :roll: Imo, the kids being beaten by the Red Wings was harder to watch. :/
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
RockfrdDrm

Re: The Worst South Park episodes

Postby RockfrdDrm » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:26 pm

capt_falcone wrote:Besides the T+P heavy episodes, Sexual Healing, Tale of blah blah blah, and Medical Fried Chicken...

I don't hate any South Park episode but I don't love half the episodes from the new season.

I have to agree, I don't actually HATE any episodes, but the new season seems like an afterthought. I don't know if they got too wrapped up in The Book Of Mormon or just got too dazzled by the lights of Broadway. I think they just need to take a deep collective breath and get back to the original themes that make this such a great enduring program.
Velcrix

Postby Velcrix » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:59 am

I'm gonna have to say the one with Obama and Mccain. That one didn't even give me a smiiiillleeee.
DwSs2012

Postby DwSs2012 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:11 pm

I think it was stanlys cup.I didnt like it at all.and to that canadian guy, T&P sucked since BIGGER LONGER&UNCUT
addictedtoblur314

Postby addictedtoblur314 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:13 pm

I hated a million little fibres. it was boring and it was just talking about how Oprah needs to rub her snatch and the towlie thing, BORIIIIIIIIIING. It didnt contain any boys and i dont like towlie, he bores the crap out of me. Like M&T totally failed at that one.

I dont really like pee either, it bugs me for some reason. That's all I can think of offhand
"Sometimes, love is hard. But you cant just run away from it. When you start to have somethin special you have to work at it.Even though it might seem that the world is against you,u still have to hold on with both hands! "-Eric Cartman
Belbo

Postby Belbo » Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:15 am

i used to be a huge sp fan until the last two episodes when they were mocking two very important social movements: wikileaks and occupy wall street...
so there are two worst episodes ever: the last two of them.
Tails_Prower7

Postby Tails_Prower7 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:52 am

hmm
i really have to my least faveorite of all is amillion little fibers i dont hate towlie i thought the episode where he was introduced was awesome i just dont find vagina jokes funny i though it was pretty gross i also didnt like pip of course the t and p episodes borring. jewbilee was kind of boring i really like kyle but i didnt like that ep very much idk why. and i hated erection day a 4th grade kid getting an erection just is juvenile to me and im not a big fan of jimmy i like timmy better. but i like most episodes
.____.
|____|
()o_o()
.o|__|o----> this is Kyle

fave characters kyle and cartman

Cartman: you seem a little irritable kyle, you got some sand in your vagina?

Kyle: no i don't have sand in my vagina
deadrain

Postby deadrain » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:16 pm

Broadway bro down...i mean i didn't HATE it but...to me it was shameless self promotion anyways now im ascared to see book of Mormon...i don't like the taste of sweaty cock...(im guessing)

the one with pip was kinda lame too, took me watching it like 3 times to actually work up the... idfk um boredom to watch the full thing so id say that the worst then Broadway bro-down..it did make me chuckle some what how ever..(blowjob) other then those two i say i love them all and t and p are like the pride of my nation lol so i cant hate them
splover22

Postby splover22 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:41 pm

Hmmm.....

Pinewood Derby
No just....no.

Pip
Boring...

Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina
EEEEEEEWWWWW.

Million Little Fibers
Also,EEW.