worst episode ever! vote

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

broseph_lala

Re: worst episode ever! vote

Postby broseph_lala » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:26 pm

"You Have 0 Friends" just because Stan was really annoying about everything.
YourTeethShallBeMine

Postby YourTeethShallBeMine » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:01 pm

1. More Crap
2. Pip
3. Poor and Stupid (The episode lived up to it's title)
4. You're Getting Old

I would say a Million Little Fibers, but that episode was hilarious.
HidanXKyBeXOXO

Postby HidanXKyBeXOXO » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:43 pm

Scrotie McBoogerballs was funny. - I want to read that book. - No I want Morgan Freemen to go down the corner grocery, buy me that book and maybe some supplies I need, and read that whole book to me. ---- Btw I didn't like the ones that just showed Terrance and Phillip the whole episode.
I'm Courtney. - Kyle and Bebe Forever!! (: SUPER 9,000!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!
Goosegirl

Postby Goosegirl » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:50 pm

Pandemic,
And the sequel. Pandemic 2: The Startling.

Randy talking to video camera: "I-I'm so...Startled!!"
So stupid, this time it wasn't even funny. :|
PsychoSongtress

Postby PsychoSongtress » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:43 pm

My least favorite episode was the episode where Stan had to coach the hockey team. Hahaha it was awful . . yet still funny.
atqrqrz

Postby atqrqrz » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:53 am

Goosegirl wrote:Pandemic,
And the sequel. Pandemic 2: The Startling.

Randy talking to video camera: "I-I'm so...Startled!!"
So stupid, this time it wasn't even funny. :|

Pandemics are awesome Craig >>>
I lol'd so much on how he was like "do you know why no one likes you guys" and "you see a dark tunnel and your reaction is lets go check it out, thats why you guys end up in so much deep sh**"
ems1776

Postby ems1776 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:57 pm

The New Terrence and Phillip Movie Trailer was the only episode that was bad but it was really bad I couldnt stand sitting through 22 minutes of Russell Crowe fighting. And for everyone that didnt like sexual healing or scrotie mcboogerballs those episodes were pretty good.
:craig:
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:59 am

Didn't think Volcano was that great tbh.
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
PSG Fan

Postby PSG Fan » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:04 pm

Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics. I didn't like it at all
Brendle

Postby Brendle » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:24 am

ems1776 wrote:The New Terrence and Phillip Movie Trailer was the only episode that was bad but it was really bad I couldnt stand sitting through 22 minutes of Russell Crowe fighting. And for everyone that didnt like sexual healing or scrotie mcboogerballs those episodes were pretty good.
:craig:

OMG. That episode was hilarious. WTF.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
maxbjr

Postby maxbjr » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:17 am

Rusell Crow beating people up episode... got to be pointless and stupid.
I_mune

Postby I_mune » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:07 pm

The coon series are the worst
South Park Jesus

Postby South Park Jesus » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:25 am

Aside from the surgery footage in "Garrison's Fancy New Vagina" some of the worst moments can be found in "Mystery of the Urinal Deuce".

I hate how Matt and Trey did their standard opinionated scripting for this episode when no one but the guilty parties will ever know the truth behind 9/11 and only smug assh*les think they do. And the line, "Only retards believe in the 9/11 conspiracy"? Whether you believe it was terrorists or the government, a group of men plotting to kill people still amounts to a conspiracy. Guess they didn't think that one through. South Park DERP moment.
kalbahamut

Postby kalbahamut » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:33 am

I think I may have already responded to this topic before, or maybe it was another asking the same question. Anyway.

106: Death - not bad, but also the least funny episode from the original season.
201: Terrance & Phillip in "Not Without My Anus" - ultimate anti-climax. Stupid funny but a bit too heavy on the stupid. In retrospect, not as bad as everyone thought, though.
207: City off the Edge of Forever (a.k.a. Flashbacks) - worst episode of season 2. just boring.
216: Merry Christmas Charlie Manson! - not very funny at all minus the Go Go Action Bronco scenes.
217: Gnomes - honestly don't get why people like this ep so much.
305: Jakovasaurus - solid contender for worst episode ever, not funny, just obnoxious.
402: The Tooth Fairy's TATS 2000 - pretty weak
405: Great Expectations (Pip) - played perfectly straight to make the final payoff better, the end result is 18 minutes of boring and a couple minutes of funny.
414: Helen Keller! The Musical - I actually like this episode but I also dislike it because this marked the point when Timmy stopped being funny. He went from being completely oblivious to being aware but still only having a one-word vocabulary. Ruined the character.
503: Cripple Fight - the fight went on way too long, was supposed to be shocking, but ultimately was just dumb.
508: Towelie - by Matt & Trey's own admission, Towelie is the worst character ever.
South Park is Gay - Crab People.
707: Red Man's Greed - not as bad as some of these others, but "Premise Running Thin" really does sum it up pretty well.
713: Butt Out - excluding Jakovasaurs, this was the least funny episode up to this point. Before Season 7, political and social awareness were hallmarks of South Park but points were usually made subtly. In this episode they REALLY bash you over the head with the message, and the message happens to be pretty dumb, too. Smoking is disgusting and tobacco companies ARE unethical. It's not a libertarian issue.
803: Up the Down Steroid - not a bad episode overall, even though the Cartman in Special Olympics premise was a bit lazy. But this is another example of Timmy becoming increasingly lame.
811: Quest for Ratings - easily the worst of season 8 and contender for worst ever, by M&T's own account they were completely out of ideas for this show and were just phoning it in.
901: Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina - I don't hate this episode, but it was gross.. just going for shock value obviously.
905: The Losing Edge - boring
908: Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow - okay we get it. You don't believe in the proven science of global climate change.
910: Follow That Egg - meh
1005: A Million Little Fibers- I like this one a lot more than most people, too... but... it was very weird. A bit uncomfortable watching it with my mom, too.
1010: Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy - (NOT) this episode was fine. some of you are probably too sensitive to the subject. Definitely not a contender for worst ep.
1014: Stanley's Cup - kind of predictable, though I know that was part of the joke.
1110: Imaginationland Part 1 -
1111: Imaginationland Part 2 -
1112: Imaginationland Part 3 - all 3 of these... went on for too long.. and committed the same sin they charged Family Guy with during Cartoon Wars. Namely, the jokes are all dependent on pop-culture references. Not very imaginative.

I'm not done yet... and IMO the series really didn't jump the shark until around season 12/13... most of the worst episodes were in the last 3 seasons. But... I'm out of time. have to go. Jakovosaurs gets my vote for worst overall I suppose.
saulmalone22

Postby saulmalone22 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:13 am

1. Pinewood Derby (I couldn't get over the dad killing himself, it was just too sad)
2. Britney's New Look (Lame)
3. Stanley's Cup (Hated the ending)
4. Fatbeard (Meh)

I like basically all of the episodes though, it's my favorite show hands down :mrgreen:

Return to “General South Park Discussion”