worst episode ever! vote

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Rileybud

Re: The Worst South Park episodes

Postby Rileybud » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:03 am

LoveKyleAndStyle wrote:My least favourite is A Million Little Fibers... I didnt like it. I also didnt like Douche And Turd..

I agree, i also didnt like the douche and turd episode, but yet it still had its moments. All the PETA parts made me crack up cause thats how they really are when they go to schools and things lmao
the1jbk

Postby the1jbk » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:03 pm

I couldn't pick one particular one out but any Mr/Mrs. Garrison eps.

:gaykenny:
jzimmer14

Postby jzimmer14 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:51 pm

95% of south park episodes i either love or love more, but a select few were just weak:

pip, a million little fibers, the snuke, lice capades, and im finding it hard to enjoy insheeption.
southparkgirl19

Postby southparkgirl19 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:41 am

you guys are all hating on some of my faverote episodes! especially miss teacher bangs a boy (one of my faverotes.) but whatever, your all entitled to your opinions, but here's my list.

cartman gets an anal probe: not funny, even the creators said they tried to hard, but it was their first episode, so that's ok.
Chicanpox: got boring fast, plus I hate that kyle says kenny isn't his friend.
Korn's grovy pirate ghost mystery: seemed too random.
Tooth fairy tat's: the boys were two mean
Quintuplets: see above
Professor chaos: same as the last two.
Toilet paper: just seemed a little slow.
The return of chef: kinda depressing, but they had to do it to give everybody a reason for chef not being there. so it's forgivible
Mystery of the uranal duce: I am a stan fangirl, killed it for me when stan pulled out the handgun.
stanley's cup: i'm a sucker for happy endings. "nuff said
Lice capades: lice story got boring
The list: bebe was too harsh, great episode otherwise.
margaritaville: too confusing, but I'm 15, cut me some slack
so, kinda a long list, considering how much I love the show, but hey, 12 out of 209 isn't bad.
M0i

Postby M0i » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:40 pm

Miss teacher bangs a boy was hilarious... its one of my favourites.

I cant really pick "the worst episodes", I like them all... I obviously like some more and others less, but they're all great. It was hard enough for me to pick my top 15...
buffedkenny

Postby buffedkenny » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:40 pm

if the coupe episode ended with a happy ending that woudnt be south park

the lord of the rings episode was pretty bad
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:00 am

Bloody Mary is awful. I couldn't even laugh at Randy going to AA. It was just not funny and plus, the whole Mary statue thing was gross. It even beats out A Million LIttle Fibers because at least that had a gun in Oprah's vagina.
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
kgdinesh

Postby kgdinesh » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:11 pm

i think the tale of scrotie mcboogerballs wasn't that awesome !! i slept in the middle of it..
JDC682

Postby JDC682 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:24 am

My least favorites would be the 3-part Coon series in season 14. All 3 Imaginationland episodes and I would also throw The Snuke in there.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:49 am

Timmy 2000:I do not like Timmy. He is not funny. I don't know what is funnier about a crippled kid who only says his name than a crippled kid who actually has balls and acts like the other boys. (Jimmy ftw!) This episode was boring. I wish it focused more on the boys with fake ADHD, then it would have been better.

Lice Capades: The lice story was very uninteresting. I did not care if that one lice died or not. The boys trying to figure out who had lice most of the time frame would have been a much better 22 mins.

Tonsil Trouble: Boring. Cartman gets AIDS then gives it to Kyle. Kyle is pissed. Wants revenge. They have to work together to save them both. Too many episodes like this and they are never my favs. Kyle was a dick to laugh at Cartman. Stan said it best- he doesn't think he deserved AIDS, but it was ironic.

Hell on Earth 2006: I don't care for the Satan episodes. The rip on Sweet 16 was kinda funny, but a little silly. I wanted more of the main boys!!

Trapper Keeper: For some reason this episode bores me. It was just, boring. The kindergarten debate was hilarious though!

Summer Sucks: Again, I was a little bored in it. Another episode I shrug my shoulders at whenever it's on.

The last two aren't the worst SP eppies, just ones I'm not a fan of. :cartmancop:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
raczso

Postby raczso » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:01 pm

all the extremely musical episodes.. like the movie. :unhoodedkenny:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:30 am

raczso wrote:all the extremely musical episodes.. like the movie. :unhoodedkenny:

Oooo, that's a bad thing to say. Trey loves musicals! You might as well stop watching the show if it's too musical for you.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
WyomingCowboy21

Postby WyomingCowboy21 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:32 am

All you little children make me sick. I am most disgusted with your dislike of More Crap, and A million little fibers as those seem to be the ones that most of u dont like. If any of you knew what a piece of sh*t that Bono is it would all make sense.While a million little fibers isnt incredible, it really is totally legit. Ohh ad Douche and turd is also one of the best, very cutting edge as when it came out i also realized that nearly every election is held between some douche and some turd. The people who didnt like Die Hippie Die are clearly hippies.P.S Hippies Suck ass. I want to Slap whoever said Cartmans Incredible gift was bad. And the Return of Chef was one of the edgiest Eps ever as It totally ripped on Isaac Hayes(after he quit) for being a scientologist (He Deserves it) D-Yikes is also totally legit. I totally applaud the 15 yr old girl who said she probably just doesnt understand Margaritaville. Good for you for not just having a Non-Sensical reason for disliking any Epps like "there wasnt any stan or kenny or Kyle" or Just plain saying "Not funny" or "immature" Most of you clearly dont know good satire or even know what satire is. I will say that it helps to have been around during all the current events that SP has covered. (Anyone know who Terry Shiavo was???) Sorry if i sound like an A-hole, really. Now, i also don't like Pinewood Derby, The terrence and phillip ones(except the new T&p Movie trailer). Lice Capades, Brittneys New look, and Jackovasaurs are fairly lame too. Crippled Summer is easily the lamest ep. in the last 10 yrs. Pee i also found Super lame, But i would have to say the lamest ep of all is..........Flashbacks. ohh man this is literally the only ep i will not watch ever again. Sorry if my rant offended anyone but it pains me to see that most of you cant appreciate what Genius satirical gold most eps are.
IStoleYourCoke

Postby IStoleYourCoke » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:11 pm

sexual healing was pretty bad except for the monkey part
noblepuker

Postby noblepuker » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:48 pm

..that's easy,STANLEYS CUP.

I think Matt & Tray made a serious episode to mess with me.Stan coaches a peewee hockey team,and ones dying of cancer.
I only laughed ONCE...unacceptable for southpark.

There's only about 10 episodes out of 200+ that i don't care for.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”