This weeks episode on Osama Bin Laden? DO WANT

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

AGLTROPLB

This weeks episode on Osama Bin Laden? DO WANT

Postby AGLTROPLB » Mon May 02, 2011 3:32 am

Anyone else praying that Matt and Trey make Wednesday's episode about Bin Laden? Some sort of homage to Team America? I'd sh*t brix. Hope it's not too late for them to change their plans.
devon_orand

Re: This weeks episode on Osama Bin Laden? DO WANT

Postby devon_orand » Mon May 02, 2011 4:24 am

^Agreed that its too late and Bin Laden's dead in South Park. But I bet they are kicking themselves in the a**. They could have done an amazing narrative on the idea of a conspiracy: Hitler died 66 and 1 day ago so Obama wanting to be elected again decided to not say it until the day after Hitlers death. That could have been brilliant, something only South Park could have done. Its not necessarily true but it would have been fing awesome.
neocarleen

Postby neocarleen » Mon May 02, 2011 4:28 am

Go watch "It's a Jersey Thing".

They already got him.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon May 02, 2011 4:48 am

Yep!

The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Vidboy10

Postby Vidboy10 » Mon May 02, 2011 4:56 am

That would be awesome but its a little to late to do it...
joshferrell

Postby joshferrell » Mon May 02, 2011 6:14 am

a love triangle between saddam,satan and osama would be cool...
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Mon May 02, 2011 6:18 am

joshferrell wrote:a love triangle between saddam,satan and osama would be cool...

This.

And they've actually killed him twice already, so I don't see why a third time is out. I mean, Saddam appears to have died three separate times (Not Without My Anus, wild boars did him in according to the movie, and then he was alive again for It's Christmas in Canada), so why not Osama?
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
mxr5150

Postby mxr5150 » Mon May 02, 2011 5:17 pm

I'm glad I'm not the only one that wants to do this. I wouldn't be surprised if Trey and Matt are thinking about how it would work. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed May 04, 2011 6:32 am

I think they should kill him a third time, just to make sure. I mean, you never know.
EzE69

Postby EzE69 » Mon May 09, 2011 5:41 am

America is the capitalist country of the world , it has 2 partys democrats and republicans funny thing is most people don't lose there government job when the government changes sides so the base of both parties is the same> they simply have different resolve for certain aspects of life which differ them.

The Cold War Defined the United States.

Osama Bin Laden was an ally , against the communist regimes , dictator ship.

The Arab world is drastically changing Libya Egypt Syria Jordan Tunisia , all countries surrounding Isreal.

One country however , Lebanon , has a solid force not shaken, a similar one to the Vietcong who do not look any different from civilians . And this time , they do not want to be part of the government > ( i believe the amount of talk they had about joining the government was a charade staged by them.)

They are confortable.

Hezbollah is chilling with the support of the defense and finance ministers who are living in Iran.

Is Osama Dead?

If i was a soldier , and was the one to shoot him first the way it went down. I would of emptied my whole clip on that mother f*cker. but magicly even when my allies are saying wtf are you doing , i say fuk this mother f*cker. and they join me in spraying the fuk out of him. The magic is his head is untouched, and i put it on a stick , and put it in front of the terrorist deperamant in pentagon main entrance.

And i would bring a plate of bin laden to Obama >>> Like it was about to me the meal of his life> And he would look at me after i reveal it and say:

MOThA FukA WhAT DA FuK I s ThiS sh*t , I Am YoU GoD dAmn PResIdENT > And I would say : That Bin Laden .
And HE would look at me .
And i would say I though you would wanna participate in digesting this motha fuka , then sh*tting him out.

And the president would turn him into poop live on camera not in a toilet , but straigh on da floor , and say THERS UR BODY
and show a picture of the entrance of the terrorist department with osamas head.

Thats what I woulda Done.

But they trew his body in the fukin ocean?

Are you serious. so you had the body , and had someone just trow it overboard.

Weird this woulda been a great time for obama to trow us a bone just like he did hilary.

HA

( i get stoned nearly every day )

So i though it would be funny for a episode to have johny concrin with the IT DOESNT MAKE SENCE represent the people who think its a bluff. and the goverment has johny concrin's clone with the it doesnt make sence . IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE WORLD ,

Chew baka can make special apperance But not has part his or i should say their defense or attack ( the concrins)

Hope you enjoy just for laughs > Peace Ez :lol:
EzE69

Postby EzE69 » Mon May 09, 2011 6:13 am

If ur thing is numbers Human Numerals work in series of 9 at the exption of 0 wich is a number that represents nothing.

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9
10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18

at the base they are the same number s add them together to see what it is

19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27

works in decimals as well

Even when u multiply

24* 28 = 672 =6 =69

6*1= 6

the base will tell u if u are right calculatin a big number,

I found this out trying to find if any religious meaning exited in numbers and i found one.

666= 18 = 9

Jesus Born

year 0
day 25
month 12

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9

Look ovious dont it.

from one side to another.

I believe In the Ying and Yang , the Balance of things

for one there is another , so how could the second not be the one to be on alert about?

1+9 =10 =1

666 Slays the wicked.

19 March 1985

Thats mine.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”