new idea for show

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

bpt109

new idea for show

Postby bpt109 » Tue May 03, 2011 2:19 am

now that bin laden is dead how about a cross between wizard of oz and spongebob squarepants,
who lives in a tunic under the sea? spongebin laden, whos head is red and pourous is he? spongebin laden,
goes to davey jones locker tied to an anchor, you get the point
or how bout the bin is dead the wicked bin the mean old bin,ding dong the wicked bin laden
is dead.
an ideas anybody,i think it would be hillarious.
julsisawsome

Re: new idea for show

Postby julsisawsome » Sun May 08, 2011 12:32 pm

Personally if there is a show idea that I think would be amazing is cartman getting a girlfriend but she is only trying to get to butters. Come on think about it ladybugs are mating squirels are chseing eachother why shouldn't cartman get any action
chineseblackguy

Postby chineseblackguy » Thu May 19, 2011 7:45 pm

the government thinks that the boys are terrorists due to bin laden's death :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
julsisawsome

Postby julsisawsome » Mon May 30, 2011 8:31 pm

WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL THEY ALREADY DID BIN LADENS DEATH IF THEY JUST REPEAT THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN THE SHOW WILL GO NOWHERE BESIDES ISN'T CHARLIE SHEEN A BETTER IDEA I CANT BELIEVE THEY HAVN'T DONE HIM YET.

ps WINNING
wyoat

Postby wyoat » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:51 pm

I think South Park should do a show about Eric getting trained by a karate master and he gets these skills and gets to be the baddest motherf*cker in town and still talk sh*t that would be Jokes!
BigGuy101

Postby BigGuy101 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:50 am

I think they should do Star Wars parodies, like Family Guy. Only instead of parodying the original Star Wars trilogy, they should parody all six episodes. I think that would be awesome idea. I'm sure the South Park team would do an even better job at it than the Family Guy team. Unfortunately, I don't think George Lucas is going to allow it. Trey Parker and Matt Stone blew it (check out EP #1208).

I don't know why. But for some reason I can Kyle as Anakin Skywalker and Darth Vader.

I'll be writing it down in a fanfic some time next month.
My favorite SP characters: Cartman and Butters.

My favorite food: anything pasta related.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”