My Idea For A New Episode, Thoughts?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

TwiggyDx

My Idea For A New Episode, Thoughts?

Postby TwiggyDx » Wed May 04, 2011 1:31 am

I think they should make a South Park episode making fun of the recent PS3 catastrophe of the online service being hacked to high hell. It would turn out that Kenny hacked the PS3 because he's so poor that he can't afford one, and in turn got pissed off at Cartman for rubbing it in his face. Then Cartman would be pissed cause he can't play his new Socom game on the PS3's online, so he would end up searching detective-style to find out who hacked Sony. This would make for a hysterical episode. I wish they would run with this!
poptrunkonu

Re: My Idea For A New Episode, Thoughts?

Postby poptrunkonu » Fri May 06, 2011 4:55 am

yeah thats a real good idea for a new episode
cmbeattie

Postby cmbeattie » Wed May 11, 2011 4:29 am

[blue]I think that is a cool Idea. I would like a PS3 episode. The idea of hacking it would be good.

Since I am a political science major, I think they should make an episode about politicizing tragedies. Like the Tucson shooting, where they complained about rhetoric, by using rhetoric. And both sides are equally guilty, They should spice up the idea a lot. I like political satire a lot.

I liked it when they made fun of BP Oil. Episodes based on current events are great.

Also, I love SOCOM, I can't wait to play it
[/blue]
kieranic

Postby kieranic » Wed May 11, 2011 5:23 am

TwiggyDx wrote: Then Cartman would be pissed cause he can't play his new Socom game on the PS3's online

He has an Xbox 360. I don't think Cartman would be pissed, I think he would act the complete opposite and find it hysterical.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”