John_117

Re: Save Our Stan!

Postby John_117 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:08 am

Before I keep reading "Stan is dead" comments any further, let me say this:

STAN IS STILL IN SOUTH PARK!

Yes, you heard me. If anyone here paid attention to the last minute of the episode, you'll see that Stan moved to a new house, but was then seen in the Elementary School Cafeteria, then was seen walking down a street in South Park.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:11 am

John_117 wrote:Before I keep reading "Stan is dead" comments any further, let me say this:

Yes, you heard me. If anyone here paid attention to the last minute of the episode, you'll see that Stan moved to a new house, but was then seen in the Elementary School Cafeteria, then was seen walking down a street in South Park.

I do not believe anyone is saying Stan is dead, and I always assumed he was still in South Park. You seem to be wildly miscalculating either what we are attempting to convey or are attempting to be counter-revolutionary for the sake of controversy. :P I suggest you read OP.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
John_117

Postby John_117 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:15 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:
John_117 wrote:Before I keep reading "Stan is dead" comments any further, let me say this:

I do not believe anyone is saying Stan is dead, and I always assumed he was still in South Park. You seem to be wildly miscalculating either what we are attempting to convey or are attempting to be counter-revolutionary for the sake of controversy. :P I suggest you read OP.

I see it everywhere in this forum and I'm only pointing it out.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:17 am

John_117 wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:

I see it everywhere in this forum and I'm only pointing it out.

If people are saying, "Stan is dead", then they are referring to the drastic changes in character saw more or less killing Stan in terms of the show. And though a word choice I disagree with, they are in some ways correct. If what we saw last night has no positive conclusion, Stan is effectively 'dead' in terms of the show.
Perfumecandy

Postby Perfumecandy » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:18 am

Yes, save our Stan and bring him back in South Park :unhoodedkenny:
I'm a ultimate fan of Stan Marsh/Eric Cartman
I support StanxCartman ~~~
John_117

Postby John_117 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:22 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:If people are saying, "Stan is dead", then they are referring to the drastic changes in character saw more or less killing Stan in terms of the show. And though a word choice I disagree with, they are in some ways correct. If what we saw last night has no positive conclusion, Stan is effectively 'dead' in terms of the show.

People keep assuming that he is written out of the show. And Stan is not dead, he can still be brought back. This is only part 1.
Pleasedon'tend

Postby Pleasedon'tend » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:25 am

Lol if people are saying "Stan is dead" then it'll end up like the whole "Paul is dead" sh*t with the Beatles. People will start looking for clues, playing episodes backwards, and somehow end up hating Yoko Ono.
John_117

Postby John_117 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:26 am

Pleasedon'tend wrote:Lol if people are saying "Stan is dead" then it'll end up like the whole "Paul is dead" sh*t with the Beatles. People will start looking for clues, playing episodes backwards, and somehow end up hating Yoko Ono.

Either this ending will be a light, happy mood, or M&T are seriously f*cking with us.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:31 am

John_117 wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:If people are saying, "Stan is dead", then they are referring to the drastic changes in character saw more or less killing Stan in terms of the show. And though a word choice I disagree with, they are in some ways correct. If what we saw last night has no positive conclusion, Stan is effectively 'dead' in terms of the show.

People keep assuming that he is written out of the show. And Stan is not dead, he can still be brought back. This is only part 1.

You assume it is part one. You assume there is a part 2. I hope you are right. I have faith you are.

But you could also be wrong, and that is why Save Our Stan exists. We all hope that what you are saying is true, but we shall not chance silence.
John_117

Postby John_117 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:35 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:
John_117 wrote:

You assume it is part one. You assume there is a part 2. I hope you are right. I have faith you are.

But you could also be wrong, and that is why Save Our Stan exists. We all hope that what you are saying is true, but we shall not chance silence.

I see, but what I do know right now is that Stan is still in South Park, so there's still a good chance to bring him back.

Either the show is really ending, or M&T are seriously f*cking with us for all the times trolls come on here and do nothing but bitch about each episode.
Pleasedon'tend

Postby Pleasedon'tend » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:37 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:
John_117 wrote:

There are two reasons that people think this is a two-parter, one some looked at the list of SP episode on wikipedia and saw it said part 1, this has since been changed and was probably written right after the episode came out.
2. People figure since this is a big change AND its the mid-season finale that M&T will continue it.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:42 am

And those are assumptions. Happy ones. Ones I earnestly hope come true.
But I will not be silent about the possibility of this happening, even if some believe it is remote. Trey Parker, Matt Stone, the staff, the fans, the characters, the fabric of all those involved deserve better.
CCCPkiller

Postby CCCPkiller » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:45 am

Continue with whatever you call this, im telling you, they are specifically doing this to piss us off, not once have they ever brutally mind-f**ked the fans like that, and if they did it NOW....then they are....kind of...ya know.....dicks....
Kenny McCormick is 10x better than you, and me.
God D**n MONGORIANS!
John_117

Postby John_117 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:48 am

CCCPkiller wrote:Continue with whatever you call this, im telling you, they are specifically doing this to piss us off, not once have they ever brutally mind-f**ked the fans like that, and if they did it NOW....then they are....kind of...ya know.....dicks....

Like I said, that could be the case. I'm not denying it, that could be one reason why this episode was aired.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:03 am

We'll see what happens in October. The whole thing could come back like nothing happened. The problem is the long wait.
Stan and Kyle :)

Return to “General South Park Discussion”