sp fans unite!

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

southparkgirl19

sp fans unite!

Postby southparkgirl19 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:07 pm

I don't know about you, but the latest episode has made me depressed. loseing the show would be like losing a close friend. well were not gonna let that happen. remember season 2 when the fan riots were enough to push up the release date of the who is cartmans father show? maybe we can do the same thing now, 14 years later. i don't wanna be to hard on matt and trey so maybe we can just demand the one episode early and give them a few weeks before making more. what do you thinkg (no trolling please.)
CCCPkiller

Re: sp fans unite!

Postby CCCPkiller » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:29 pm

Im pretty sure they have something planned, they arent gonna do anything that will piss people off, so dont be depressed, but a episode early would help with the tension of 15B, hell, half an episode would be good for me. But you really shouldnt do this, they have said they are tired from alot of things happening, such as the Book of Mormon. They need this break, they deserve this break.
Kenny McCormick is 10x better than you, and me.
God D**n MONGORIANS!
SomeOddworld

Postby SomeOddworld » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:26 pm

It would be nice to see an early episode, but I don't want to 'demand' it as it is Matt and Treys decision, and a few people asking for it would probably not make any difference.

Plus, with the Book of Mormon going on, they REALLY deserve a break from all this, so chill and wait 'till October. 8)
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:12 pm

No, we have no right to make 'demands'. This is their thing, not ours, we're just along for the ride. Whatever they want to do with it is what should happen. This isn't politics.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
LilRabb

Postby LilRabb » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:19 pm

I like your spirit and stuff,, and it would be great to have a early ep but,, i dont think we should.Its m&t's break,, let them have it. October will be here before you know it,, also having something to look forward to in the future is always a good thing. (:
Love when spelt backwards and read phonetically ,,reads evil
spfan4ever77

Postby spfan4ever77 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:34 am

paraphrase: losing South Park is like losing a friend

Maybe you can find more tangible friends during the South Park intermission.
kalbahamut

Postby kalbahamut » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:44 am

I'm thinking that's a pretty awful idea that will come to nothing. We'll get new episodes in the Fall. Or not. Your mental state isn't going to make them come any sooner.

I also think you should get some Prozac.
southparkgirl19

Postby southparkgirl19 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:56 am

your all right, i was just angry when i posted this, forget i said anything.
Huckle

Postby Huckle » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:57 am

We all love the show, that's why we're all on these forums. If the show ends, so be it. But, at least we had 15 great seasons that we can continue to watch. Other than that, if it still bothers you, find yourself another hobby. Life goes on.
southparkgirl19

Postby southparkgirl19 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:00 am

spfan4ever77 wrote:paraphrase: losing South Park is like losing a friend

Maybe you can find more tangible friends during the South Park intermission.

hey, i know I was wrong to say what i said, but leave my friends out of this.
southparkgirl19

Postby southparkgirl19 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:04 am

everybody,please forget what i said above. I was wrong and i admit it. it was a rash and a stupid decision to post this to the forum. i'm not really a bad person, just someone who made a mistake. my depression isn't all about south park so i apoligize for taking my anger out on you, matt and trey. please just forget what i said and forgive me for saying it. thanks

Return to “General South Park Discussion”