How South Park Should End

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Scrummy64

Re: How South Park Should End

Postby Scrummy64 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:18 pm

The last episode/film should be a bit like '200' and '201' in that there'd be loads and loads of returning characters and themes; basically a sort of 'all-out war' story, involving everybody -including Darth Chef, hopefully ;)
As for the actual ending, I reckon they should do a sort of montage of the future, kinda like the end of Scrubs (that's the real Scrubs, not the crappy intern series that came after), where it basically showed how a bunch of the characters had moved on years into the future.
Acehigh

Postby Acehigh » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:23 pm

I like this topic, just reading some ideas now...

I completely agree with the following:

peaches123 wrote:And then at the end they could have Kenny going 'Oh my God! They killed... everyone. Huh. They were all bastards anyway.

That should be the last line! It's great! :)
What is the most resilient parasite? An idea. Resilient... highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain it's almost impossible to eradicate. An idea that is fully formed - fully understood - that sticks; right in there somewhere.
Jake 13

Postby Jake 13 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:12 am

Nooooo. Southpark Should NEVER End. :cartmansopissedrightnow:
JoshMoNsTeR

Postby JoshMoNsTeR » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:12 am

Yes it would be very sad If South Park did end :cry: . If it were to happen it should be a revealing of what Kenny looks and sound like and people would have to die. :P
Dethskulls

Postby Dethskulls » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:38 pm

I think It should end with a three-parter or a movie, animated in the same fashion as the pilot episode: with ACTUAL construction paper. And of course SP wouldnt be complete without conclusions to the subplots of Kenny's curse, Stan & Wendy's relationship, Scott Tenorman's desire for revenge, and a final obliteration of Mecha-Streisand.
BritCakes

Postby BritCakes » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:01 am

Dethskulls wrote:I think It should end with a three-parter or a movie, animated in the same fashion as the pilot episode: with ACTUAL construction paper. And of course SP wouldnt be complete without conclusions to the subplots of Kenny's curse, Stan & Wendy's relationship, Scott Tenorman's desire for revenge, and a final obliteration of Mecha-Streisand.

If they used real construction paper, it would take years or something!
maxbjr

Postby maxbjr » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:28 pm

It should end with either one of the two big changing points in kids lives. Them entering high school, or then going off to college/work. A high school version of SP would be amazingly funny, but due to the time and work involved in getting the kids to that point would be too much I think. So I see an ending when they're about to enter high school, beginning of 6th or 7th grade. As many here have suggested, a "where are they now" montage.
Brendle

Postby Brendle » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:05 pm

peaches123 wrote:
Dr.Horrible_24 wrote:it should end with kenny being the only on alive in south park, or him dieing, everybody going oh well hes coming back anyway, then he just doesnt come back at all

That would be so funny!

And then at the end they could have Kenny going 'Oh my God! They killed... everyone. Huh. They were all bastards anyway.

This would be so f*cking gay.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:24 pm

How 'bout like I mentioned with the longest flash movie ever; people blow up, town blows up, state, country, world, then you see a proportionally equal sized Professor Chaos hanging off of Mars laughing evilly and monologuing about finally having conquered the earth, "and now... THE UNIVERSE!" and then we change to a closeup of a draft table where Butters, real Butters (Eric Stough) is playing with construction paper cutouts in his office. Then Trey walks in and says "Butters what are you doing?" and he says "Oh, just effin' around with some stuff." "Well come on, it's time to go home." "oh... Alright."
Actually, that might be a good way to end a season, Idk about the whole series though.
ems1776

Postby ems1776 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:53 pm

Either a second film in which Cartman joins a hate group and comes verrrrry close to exterminating Jews, Gingers, Mexicans, and every other minority he hates and the boys have to stop him (reforming la resistance), Or if its an episode not a movie it should be they graduate from elementry school(Have Kenny unhooded during the ceremony). :unhoodedkenny:
saggyfliptard

-MY- idea on how South Park might end...!

Postby saggyfliptard » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:17 am

I think South Park might end with them all grown up, and Kyle's son, talking to his friends, saying "Aw, damn it! My little brother is trying to follow me to school again!" and so forth. Showing what the parents did during that episode. Only thing...The parents are Stan, Kyle, Cartman, and Kenny...!!!
Im baaaaaack!

Hey, yknow whats funny?

Your face?

Exactly. <_>
krony2012

Postby krony2012 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:53 pm

It could end with Kenny winning the lottery and finding the fountain of youth, Cartman getting stomped to death by a pack of wild-eyed Jews, Stan forming a Tween band and Kyle getting signed to the latest season of Jersey Shore.
hewitt120

Postby hewitt120 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:27 pm

If South Park had to end (I hope it doesn't but it will eventually) then it should end with some Call Of Duty / Battlefield-esque Russian invasion of USA. Either Stan or Kyle dies to this soundtrack:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZE7dVS-xd4

Like 'Soap' in COD:MW3 then the surviving one (Stan or Kyle) kills Cartman by punching him 3 times, tying a rope around his neck and smashing him through a glass roof.

That about covers it.
Germans seem to really like starting sh*t but it's cool 'cause its not like they ever win.
RichardV1150

When South Park 'MIGHT' End *Highly Speculative

Postby RichardV1150 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:29 pm

I don't know how sure Matt was or if he was joking when he said it, but when they were at 10 years, David Letterman ask Matt & Trey how many more years they wanted to do SP, they both said 17 more years. Which for all the people who suck at math is 10+17 = 27 years of South Park. Now of course that is nothing official, but If they were confident of that number, got contracted to do more, that might be where they stop. The video is right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL4weSJO-AY and they say it at about 5:50. Again, that's nothing for sure and is just my guess.

Also, I like how some of you pointed out South Park should end with a movie, I would like to reinforce that thought with another video that doesn't have nearly 10,000 views total on YouTube, which means nobody really has looked at it. The video is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoUwKSac2QA and during the interview at about 14:50 D.A. Young says and I quote "they're doing the broadway show, they're working on some films right now, they're working on the TV show". Now to me this might just be some Acting/Directing work on a small film, Matt and Trey have worked on a few films in the last 10 years. But since he said films with an S, I'm thinking more than one, and maybe even a South Park movie. They took seven years to work on a broadway show, they might take 10 years to make a film. It has to be irrelevant, funny but not topical, so it can stay funny for years to come.

But who really knows, it could be nothing at all, or just something plain, all I know is that it was said, and that means something. If anyone cares to elaborate on this please be my guest, I haven't went too deep into it and would like to hear more. Again this is speculative, I'm not trying to get my a** banned for a few weeks cause I forgot to mention nothing is for certain or that I'm just guessing. Thank you and good day and good luck! Go South Park! Go America! Go Broncos!... well you know what I mean.
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
stevesut1

Postby stevesut1 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:32 pm

It should end with just an ordinary episode, as if to say it's not the end and things will go on as usual, but we just won't see them go on as usual any more.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”