What would be the plot to a coon and friends sequel?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

bigredjanie

What would be the plot to a coon and friends sequel?

Postby bigredjanie » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:19 am

Hello! i'm bigredjanie,and this is my first post on these forums! (i will post a introduction to myself in the specific forum later.)so this postcard will ask the question:what would be the plot to a coon and friend sequel be? post your ideas below(i'll post my ideas later.)
whatwouldwedo W/o SP

Re: What would be the plot to a coon and friends sequel?

Postby whatwouldwedo W/o SP » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:40 pm

First off. Welcome to the forum!

I think the next coon and freinds ep will most likely revolve around Kenny considering he is an underdevoled character. I have NO idea for a specific plot though.

And i can bet we will See mint berry CRUNCH

SHABLAGOOO! :mrgreen:
Ahhhhh hamburgerss!
NeuroHeart

Postby NeuroHeart » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:52 pm

whatwouldwedo W/o SP wrote:And i can bet we will See mint berry CRUNCH

Man, I really hope not. I must admit that whole thing bummed me out a little bit. :cry:

Focus on Kenny, though, I would like to see that.

Plot? I think maybe there should be Coon and Friends... IN SPACE!
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
whatwouldwedo W/o SP

Postby whatwouldwedo W/o SP » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:45 am

neuro i am dissapoint! why dont you like Mint berry crunch??
Ahhhhh hamburgerss!
sam201095

Postby sam201095 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:14 am

i think mbc should die he over shadowed the glory of kenny and thus deserves death it will most likely revolve around kenny but i somewhat doubt there will be another one. if this season truly is the last (which i doubt) then we will not likely see another coon and freinds.
whatwouldwedo W/o SP

Postby whatwouldwedo W/o SP » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:53 am

from the sounds of various mini commentaries. They WANT to do one. however, will they? we will just have to wait and see
Ahhhhh hamburgerss!
The Silver Banana

Postby The Silver Banana » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:02 am

Apologies for length.

After Professor Chaos and General Disarray recruit Doctor Brutality (a socially awkward yet attractive girl), The Coon reunites Human Kite, Mosquito, Tupperware, and Iron Maiden. (Mysterion sits it out because he was the one who was asked to make her the costume in the first place, even though he knew full well what would happen.) The resulting "crime waves" and "skirmishes" spark a massive wave of fan-made works which threaten to make the town really cheezy if not properly disposed of.

Not long after the fanfics are dumped at Yucca Mountain, an amateur video is released, showing what may be Mint-Berry Crunch getting sucked up into a strangely-dressed kid's hat. The only word that can be made out is "diluted".

OK, so what happens is, there's clones of all the Coon and Friends members including the Coon and Mysterion, except they take their main character traits to insane extremes. The kid in the hat is trying to take advantage of these "diluted" versions because they're easy to "digest" and get the same "underlying taste and specific flavor", without it being ruined by anything "bland and squishy". The clones then try to attack Professor Chaos, but by means not understood by Doctor Brutality herself, all of them are beaten, because Doctor Brutality has all the qualities of tofu.

While the Coon Twins fail to stop Mr. Garrison, Mysterion's clone is being all angsty and suicidal, and confronts the strange kid head-on. The kid, who calls herself Rainbow-Cone Sparkle, turns out to be none other than Kelly from Getting Gay with Kids. Apparently, by the time she could positively identify Bradley as the heir of Koku-jung she had been trying to kill in her previous life, there had already been a blockade put around the Earth. Without gaining more power, she was trapped there, unable to return home or find enough power on Earth to be strong enough to "digest" Mint-Berry Crunch. The diluted version of Mint-Berry Crunch she had just defeated was almost enough.

She then attempts to absorb Mysterion's power, but instead pulls all the way back to Carol McKormick's "power" to have the same child over and over. And it turns out that it wasn't even Kenny she had confronted, but the last clone. Kenny had left in disgust as soon as he realized it was Kelly, because she never called him back. He'd rather have a chick who calls him back than one who realizes he's dead. The fake Kenny, however, was unable to resist the drama and stayed. He is now doomed to being reborn to his new enemy, who in turn is stuck with a tag-along who keeps trying to stop all her attempts to do anything.

This one holds a powerful Flavor.

Postby HidanXKyBeXOXO » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:38 am

Maybe what to do with Butters. He is professor chaos. Locked up in a cage... Forces to crap in a bucket... Abuse right there.
I'm Courtney. - Kyle and Bebe Forever!! (: SUPER 9,000!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:01 am

I have to think about this some more; this post is just my first thoughts on the subject.

I don't think it will involve clones; it will involve creatures from other dimensions like Cthulhu and such.

This time, however, The Coon will be sitting in the Jail Cell in Cartman's basement with only a bucket to poop in, and Professor Chaos will have a starring role in the sequel.

Well, the trilogy was itself a sequel of the previous season's Mysterion episode. So this thread is actually talking about sequel #2 of the Mysterion/Coon series :)

But the real hero, who has powers other than merely not being able to die (Mysterion), is Mint Berry Crunch, one of the best developed new super heros imo not based on a real fictional super hero like Superman and Batman and The Green Lantern, etc. Yes, he's from another planet (MBC) as Superman/Clark Kent is, but MBC is a superhero! I'm looking forward to a sequel.

However, I think the last sequel was just to fill in for us the missing pieces of who is who (mosquito, tool shed, iron maiden, etc.). So I don't think there will be another sequel.

Anyway, these are my first thoughts on the subject. I'll think about it, and post again!

Who else has ideas on this?

Shablagoo!

(You must right-click in order to see the entire following image; sorry):

NeuroHeart

Postby NeuroHeart » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:52 pm

whatwouldwedo W/o SP wrote:neuro i am dissapoint! why dont you like Mint berry crunch??

Because he's annoying. He's whiny and he also totally pussed out and left all his friends to face dark oblivion. Then all the sudden up pops a malignant plot tumor that makes him the star of the show instead of keeping focus on Mysterion, who had been all set up to have this immortal confrontation (even if it didn't answer questions about what he is) and figure out how to channel his power to get his friends out of R'Lyeh. It was a masterful build up with an ultimate let-down. So f*ck Mintberry Crunch. f*ck him in his stupid ear.
Last edited by NeuroHeart on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
bigredjanie

Postby bigredjanie » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:50 pm

Thanks everyone! the reason i created this topic,was because i wanted to hear a lot of ideas for a sequel to the coon and friends series.:)
Wedge Plissken

Postby Wedge Plissken » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:21 pm

To investigate the rumors (and the overwhelming amount of science/movies/books on the subject-both tin hat & legit) of the world coming to an end in 2012.

Or maybe one on scientists creating glow in the dark cats, or cows that can produce human milk (China). Can the zombie apocalypse be far off? The CDC is even preparing for it...
No Fate But What We Make
Only The Dead Have Seen An End To War
whatwouldwedo W/o SP

Postby whatwouldwedo W/o SP » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:14 am

I cann agree ^^^ however the let down was the joke.
Kenny got f*cked over again. And the least excpected super hero saved the day.

As for the new plot id say since Mysterion is pissed that he cant die. he tries to find away to lift the "curse"? not kill himself. but know he can die.
Ahhhhh hamburgerss!
NeuroHeart

Postby NeuroHeart » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:39 am

I like the 2012 investigation idea, perfect for any run within the next year or so.

whatwouldwedo W/o SP wrote:I cann agree ^^^ however the let down was the joke.

I know it was supposed to be the joke, but it wasn't a funny or delightful joke, from my perspective. In a trilogy full of delightful bits and pieces, it was just disappointing. I'm sure there are funnier ways to f*ck Kenny over, and if they wanted the unlikeliest of "heroes" to save the day, it should have been Iron Maiden. Just have him roll up with a determined, "Timmeh" to bump into Cthuhlu and the terrifying dark lord just goes *poof* like a fey creature when confronted with iron. Now that would be funny. Would also give another kind of 'prop' character something to do, without it necessarily being a sudden-onset malignant plot tumor. After all, it was stated that Iron Maiden was indestructible.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:27 am

Okay... um... The Coon falls in love with a squirrel... but... it looks like a person to him... and it's rabid... and... Coon & Friends has to stop him before he gets his... weiner bitten off by a rabid squirrel.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”