What would be the plot to a coon and friends sequel?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

bigredjanie

Re: What would be the plot to a coon and friends sequel?

Postby bigredjanie » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:08 am

@BRMBug :shock: :lol:
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:06 pm

So far in the series, Mysterion and the Coon have played major roles, but I think that like with other superhero alliances, they will create episodes that focus more on the other characters. If they made an episode for each character, that gives a lot of episode ideas, as well as a chance to let some minor characters shine again (Clyde, Token, Timmy). I really like Mysterion, but I think it would be interesting to focus on the other players in the tale.
Can't we all just get along?
HidanXKyBeXOXO

Postby HidanXKyBeXOXO » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:23 pm

Ex1lepr0 wrote:So far in the series, Mysterion and the Coon have played major roles, but I think that like with other superhero alliances, they will create episodes that focus more on the other characters. If they made an episode for each character, that gives a lot of episode ideas, as well as a chance to let some minor characters shine again (Clyde, Token, Timmy). I really like Mysterion, but I think it would be interesting to focus on the other players in the tale.

--- that's a good idea for episodes. --- You're pretty smart. - Kybe
I'm Courtney. - Kyle and Bebe Forever!! (: SUPER 9,000!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:37 pm

Check whatever fanfics have been made for answers.
I say the plot would be unnecessary considering this was a trillogy that was already a sequel.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
CheesyPoofs8931

Postby CheesyPoofs8931 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:11 am

I agree with the 2012 idea. It would make for a good episode. Cartman on the other hand would still be trying to destroy Coon and Friends.
The Silver Banana

Postby The Silver Banana » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:23 pm

2012 got more attention than it deserves. Cartman mentioned it already. It's just an annoying cliche now.

Edit: I'm also considering an effort by the Spirit World to plan an invasion of our world, for which they need Kenny's jacket.

Postby kenny's awesome » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:08 am

Mint Berry Crunch comes back, and everyone loves him, making the coon want revenge on him, and mysterion remember his power. Cartmans birthday is nearby, and he sees an awesome superhero outfit in a toy store, with a creepy janitor walking by saying how powerful it is. He tries to convince his mom to buy him the costume, and on the day of his birthday, gets the costume and a video camera. He tries on the costume, and finds out it doesn't do anything. He throws away the costume and the video camera in anger, and it reaches the junkyard. When kenny is in the junkyard looking for "new furniture", he comes across the video camera, and decides to use it to try to prove his power to the group. Cartman tricks satan into giving him powers by pretending to care about his recent breakup with a boyfriend to get satan to like him. In the meanwhile, everyone in the group discovers kenny's power, and coon and friends is reborn, led by MBC and kenny. However, cartman comes back with powers and tries to kill MBC, but kills kenny instead. Kenny wakes up, and everyone has forgotten about his power again, cartman no longer has powers, and MBC has left with no one even remembering him coming back. Kenny palmfaces, and the show ends.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”